It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden up by 14% in new Poll....and so was Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Polls or no polls Quote - Trump from Tulsa, Oklahoma, I told them you test more you get more positive test results so I said SLOW DOWN testing .
Me and my room mate just went a got tested 2 days back In tucson Az 500 k city ONE count them ONE testing site way way out in the boonies at a closed down CVS .
No walk through at all anyware And going on line I can FIND no other testing sites at all ( but constant advertisements cvs Walgreens saying walk up drive through ..

Going past them Signs in the windows NO TESTING here . Stats are getting no more bail outs So are making getting tested as hard as possible to keep people from seeing just how bad its getting .

even with all this in the last 2 weeks AZ went from 10 k to 40 and that is WITH the state depressing the testing .
Only good news is any 2 weeks will will hit max cases and start the LONG LONG down ward trend .

Every one wants to point to dems . Then do there best to give Trump passes with him saying things like Tulsa Well AZ is repub CA is dem pick your poison .

I could go through the list and ever state and every big city over 200 k has the same problems Other then states Like Georgia which still show less and if you believe thous numbers i know some good swamp land in Florida for sale .
The virus does not care at all how much you hate or love trump but if the 80 % of us would aleast ware a mask in public buildings we can reduce the spread .

It is working in S Korea and Japan people are still getting sick but even after no lock down the numbers of new stay lower . Biden is not a solution But he will alest listen to his OWN ADVISERS .

You are quite the liar.

I count at least 4 CVS testing sites in Tucson, link below:

cvshealth.com...

It says you need to schedule an appointment before hand...

And here is an article saying they are expanding testing:

kvoa.com...

And here are all the testing locations in the state:

www.azdhs.gov...-coronavirus-testing

Something something deny ignorance

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Biden was trained by the best. He can lie to the American public as smoothly as his most recent mentor, Barack Obama.

Example 1: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Like him or loathe him trump has lead the country, you can disagree with everything he has ever stated but he always put himself out front as the leader.

Ill most likely vote libertarian, (really like her stances for the most part) but trump far exceeded anything I thought he might do and eventually someone will remember the laws biden helped craft that directly lead to large incarceration rates for blacks in this country and turn it into an attack add that's brutal in its effects.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have a bone to pick with conservatives that gaslight the polls.

Whenever a poll is posted, what the poll is actually polling should go along with it.

The national polls that had Hillary ahead, were actually correct. They were essentially polling the popular vote.... thinking it would play out electorally.

Therefore the polls themselves werent wrong.. just the application was incorrect.

Hopefully they are polling with electoral college in mind so it is much more accurate (weight states).

Either way.. this poll means more people want Biden than Trump.. that doesnt mean anything in the election.. but in the court of public opinion it means the average US citizen prefers Biden to Trump.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I noticed in 2016 and I am sure if I dig now, a lot of the information that used to be provided with those polls is no longer listed.

I mean I am sure if I poll people in New York city you will get a wildly different result from say Oklahoma City, both are correct but also not showing what they claim to.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden was trained by the best. He can lie to the American public as smoothly as his most recent mentor, Barack Obama.

Have to disagree there. Both "slick" Willie, and BO had charisma, that allowed them to skate on "truth".

Joe doesn't have that smooth talking appeal, or timely, and genuine sense of humor.

The media tries to frame old Joe like that, but I doubt the mainstream general public see him as "silver tongued".

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Whenever a poll is posted, what the poll is actually polling should go along with it.

The national polls that had Hillary ahead, were actually correct. They were essentially polling the popular vote.... thinking it would play out electorally.

Therefore the polls themselves werent wrong.. just the application was incorrect.

Hopefully they are polling with electoral college in mind so it is much more accurate (weight states).

Either way.. this poll means more people want Biden than Trump.. that doesnt mean anything in the election.. but in the court of public opinion it means the average US citizen prefers Biden to Trump.

It isn't a popularity contest. It is a Representative Republic.

The MSM are not interested in informing the public, as it pertains to the electoral college, state by state break down

They are interested in manipulation, to fit their agenda.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Which is why they have Obama doing fundraising. There is a reason Biden has never been president yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Have to disagree there. Both "slick" Willie, and BO had charisma, that allowed them to skate on "truth".

Joe doesn't have that smooth talking appeal, or timely, and genuine sense of humor.

The media tries to frame old Joe like that, but I doubt the mainstream general public see him as "silver tongued".

What about being able to lie convincingly and not be bothered by one's conscience. It seems Joe Biden has that mastered.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Go to heck BRENNA I already said i went on LINE AND COULD NOT FIND any others that does NOT mien they are not here Just that I could not find them .
They are repressing the information making it hard to find hard top get to and many hoops to jump through again Go to heck .
O and 4 is it well Great I am sure in a CITY of 500,000 PEOPLE that is enough testing sites to cover the citys needs .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

What about being able to lie convincingly and not be bothered by one's conscience. It seems Joe Biden has that mastered.

Irony!!

I can think of someone without conscience as well, the lies though, are unconvincing..I wonder who could it be?
edit on 24-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
so says liers lol every one does lie But in my reply i did not . Let a cop pull me over saying i was going 80 Ill lie through my teeth ( and still get a ticket lol .
its nota question of if people lie but when and why people lie .

5 year old mom sees crumbs on his mouth all over his hand on the floor ( did you steel cookies little one ?
Kid No mom . Mom looking at floor . You sure you did not steel cookies little one .
Kid angelic as they get cute as a Button does not bate a eye TOTALLY looking who ME never No mom .

Raised 6 boys was Fun .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Uh...ummm.....what are you talking about?????

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Some one who called me a lier and another poster point out politician lies .
But it is off topic like many reply's in these post end up being people who want to talk about lairs should use mudpit .
really not off topic as all polls are lies . lol
edit on 24-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
All polling is news industry manufactured news for the purpose of selling their news, making you look at their advertisers. The more upsetting and outrageous it is the more the chance you'll look.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well , One Reason could be ..............

" Democrats to Use Pentagon-Funded AI System to Target Pro-Trump Narratives Online "

AI Assisted Trolls . The Leftist Dems Never Give Up Until they are Shot Dead ....................Coming Soon to a Community Near YOU ....

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 24-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Go to heck BRENNA I already said i went on LINE AND COULD NOT FIND any others that does NOT mien they are not here Just that I could not find them .
They are repressing the information making it hard to find hard top get to and many hoops to jump through again Go to heck .
O and 4 is it well Great I am sure in a CITY of 500,000 PEOPLE that is enough testing sites to cover the citys needs .

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So are tkwasny and midnightstar the same person or off the same meds?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Let me stop you right here..

unless the constitution has been changed the president is elected by ELECTORAL SYSTEM.. not popular vote.

the "claim" that she won the popular vote is IRRELIVANT aka not constitutional.

but in the motto of ats "deny ignorance" lets look at your claim factually.

the 3 million (thats the claim isnt it) she won by comes from CA.

that claim HAS NEVER BEEN VERIFIED ..

in fact if you care to deal in FACTS the supporters of hillory filed lawsuits in PA and WI (where trump won) that she got more votes than claimed.

in investigations they found that due to voter irregularities (fraud, mistakes, ect) that trump ACTUALLY GOT MORE VOTES than reported... how many was never determined since the lawsuit/investigation was about votes FOR hillory not being counted...

well when trump put in same REQUEST for investigation of votes in CA the DEMOCRATS fought that tooth and nail... to the point where trump decided not to pursue it any further.

so in essence the claim that hillory won by popular vote IS UNSUBSTANTIATED/ NOT PROVEN..

so if your gonna try to use this to defend your point on polls, then the rest of your argument looses credibility

scrounger

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Brennanthut you posted quoting my post 3.02 pm calling me a lier when part of my reply to another poser was I had got tested then looked online and could not find any other testing sites ( which was teh truth you then posted links show 3 other sites i missed Thanks btw its hard to find testing sites .

CHECK YOUR OWN REPLY at 3.02 pm cant even remember what you posted 3 hours back .
looks to me like you jsut posted without bothering to remember what it is you your self post about and YOUR OWN replys .
if your really having problems your reply was the very first post at the top of this page ( page 2 )
Honestly needing to direct you to your own replys .
edit on 24-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join