It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn case is over! Appaeals court has ordered it dismissed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I wonder when Deep State judge Sullivan will make a statement?

Because judge Sullivan is a black activist, he may feel insulated.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Biden was trained by the best. He can lie to the American public as smoothly as his most recent mentor, Barack Obama.

Example 1: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just watched the NBC report - the presenters key question was could a Democrat administration next January charge him again.
We all have to remember that these far-left asshats will not stop ever. They will persecute their enemies till the end of time. They really are sickening humans. In fact 'human' seems like a stretch for these people, they simply don't have the behaviours of human beings.
edit on 24/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Judge Gleeson, Who was appointed by judge Sullivan to assist with getting Flynn prosecuted, does not want to give up... and let General Flynn off the hook.

www.redstate.com...

The game is over and Gleeson is still shooting baskets, trying to score points. Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Fascinating how none of the left wingers have chimed in on this thread yet.

They are beat
They won't show their faces here

This is what the day after election day will be like AGAIN in November

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: face23785
Fascinating how none of the left wingers have chimed in on this thread yet.

They are beat
They won't show their faces here

This is what the day after election day will be like AGAIN in November

Oh they are DREADING November. That much is very clear. Especially on this site.

They’re ALL hoping and praying that ATS is gone before then.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
They cheated at every turn.
And lost.

Bunch of buttholes.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And will again.

The cheating will be much more prolific this time around and the loss will also be greater.

But the reeeee will be heard around the world

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
At least flynn is free.
Poor, but free.

Oh and flynn whooped msnbc's ass.
The entire network look like fools.

edit on 24/6/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
'Judge' Sullivan has not signed the order.
He does apparently have the option of further review of the Appeals Court decision.
He's holding out still.

Like I said before, there will be no justice until 'Judge' Sullivan his removed and prosecuted.
This has gone way past disgusting.
The far-left activist infestation of all branches of Govt has totally corrupted the country.

edit on 26/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Firing Flynn and folding to the cabal of deep state hacks was the worst mistake Trump ever made - it killed his Presidency from the off.

Appearing Thursday on Fox Business Channel’s Mornings with Maria, attorney Sidney Powell said her client, former National Security Advisor Lt. Gen. (ret) Michael Flynn, was planning to “audit” U.S. intelligence agencies before the fateful 2017 interview which the FBI used to prosecute him.

Flynn was THE man he needed to go on the offensive and attack the cancer of embedded traitors and he threw him to the wolves - over nothing.

www.breitbart.com...

When Trump loses in November and when he is being targeted as the first President to be subsequently jailed by the vicious left that he tried to appease, I hope he looks back on this one decision and reflects on his error.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
When Trump loses in November

You are getting a really skewed picture of what's going on over here. Nobody wants Biden man.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's a bit over the top, also, this was at a time when the Administration was just so full of moles and traitors, as we now know, given all that happened up until now, hell Bolton even released a book.

However, what we do know, Flynn is exonerated and that's because of the Administration.

I want you to consider something for me, this Administration has been GROWING, CULLING, GROWING MORE. The various people who have come and gone, on further inspection, reveal not the cover art of them, rather, the inconvienant truth, their all Political in nature.
Some would tout their prior credentials as some multiplier, I rebuff, as it is those very credentials that allows them access to the highest levels of Government, to operate in a manner to support the President. To those with political agendas, not elected by the people, but pure political will, assignment and reward, are to suddenly be revered and listened to? I think not sir.
This Administration, for all the liberal media views and dishonesty, is an incredible crackpot of Social Media influencers, Political advisors and people who have a connection and pulse on the Nation, is it ever a wonder why the establishment rats of years in politics are being pushed out but a few?
The current issue Trump is facing right now, Law and Order, however, as an educated man, I too see the difficulty in approach this in a conducive manner,

CONSIDER THIS!!!!

This Man who has faced four years of a Russian scam perpetrated by Congressional Democrats, who has lost all his friends in Hollywood, burned every liberal bridge.

This Man who has faced China and brought it to its damn knees.

This Man with a roaring economy and NOW!

Facing the onslaught of the Chinese Plague, perhaps intentionally released, that wrecked the Global Economy!

Facing the ignorant and wild Mobs of Rioters, Looters and Lawlessness!!

Facing the Congressional Democrats who call GOP and Conservatives racist and murderers, while pushing Chinese owned platforms and underaged non voting children to disrupt election rallies!

Facing a vast Liberal Media who all but spin and push lies and hate towards the Administration, while praising anarchist and radical left personalities!

Facing Massive Big Tech Monopolies who all ideologically lean left!

This tidal wave, in front of Trump, who alone has endured years of ABUSE, is his challenge, any normal man would collapse and it is because of that resovle that I don't agree with your assessment of a singular issue like Flynn, who all but is a free man, while we watch a corrupt legal process layout before our eyes based purely off Political means.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

When Trump loses in November and when he is being targeted as the first President to be subsequently jailed by the vicious left that he tried to appease, I hope he looks back on this one decision and reflects on his error.

We need to also understand that these agencies were all saying Flynn lied in a criminal way, so I'm not sure what Trump could do. Pence was the one that was basically really pissed off and said Flynn lied to him and the President, so I honestly believe that both thought Flynn had lied and they did the proper course of action. Now come forward and it was the FBI that lied and held back key information that would have exonerate Flynn all along as did the past administration and DOJ.

edit on 26-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join