It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn case is over! Appaeals court has ordered it dismissed!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wait till the FBI notes given to the Flynn defense team yesterday from one of the US attorney who's investigating ObamaGate, are declassified!

thefederalist.com...

They are out, I linked above.

Anyone going to start a thread for the Zelinsky hearing that is about to start?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

Wait till the FBI notes given to the Flynn defense team yesterday from one of the US attorney who's investigating ObamaGate, are declassified!

thefederalist.com...

They are out, I linked above.

Anyone going to start a thread for the Zelinsky hearing that is about to start?

I read his opening statement last night. Just more "I don't agree with AG Barr on ______________" material, like the witnesses Nadler/Schiff had last year at the impeachment inquiry.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Appeals Court gave the smackdown to Judge Sullivan!!

twitter.com...

Also, Peter Strzok notes from 1/4/17 released in Flynn case:

twitter.com...

Thank-you for the Strzok notes. The US Attorney (in Missouri) investigating ObamaGate unsealed them, and passed them to Flynn's defense team yesterday.

HUGE things are about to begin being revealed on ObamaGate/Spygate, once Sullivan officially drops the Flynn lynching attempt.
edit on 6/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I see from twitter.com... that Biden-Obama conspired to have General Flynn FRAMED/ENTRAPPED!

Looks like The Dementia hasn't damaged the EVIL side of Joe Biden.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The meltdown from Twitter commies is hilarious.

I wonder when Deep State judge Sullivan will make a statement?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Jordan on fire right now.

This is a # show with all these muppets wearing masks and Nadler doing whatever he pleases.
edit on 24-6-2020 by BrennanHuff22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Thank-you for the Strzok notes. The US Attorney (in Missouri) investigating ObamaGate unsealed them, and passed them to Flynn's defense team yesterday.

HUGE things are about to begin being revealed on ObamaGate/Spygate, once Sullivan officially drops the Flynn lynching attempt.

This is proof of what we knew all along, they had no legitimate reason to be investigating Flynn or anyone in the campaign/administration.

Leftists will ignore this. The media should be embarrassed and frankly pissed that they got taken for this kind of ride by their intelligence buddies.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Now 'Judge' Sullivan must be removed and investigated.
There is no justice until he is investigated and charged if any of his motivations can be proven to be political.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Trump must appoint Flynn back into the administration.
It is vital to stand directly in the face of the smear campaigns from Marxists.

Here is what Trump should also say loud and clear.

"I was wrong, I should have never fired Flynn and I have apologised to him".

I rather doubt he has the actual guts to say it though.

edit on 24/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

This is proof of what we knew all along, they had no legitimate reason to be investigating Flynn or anyone in the campaign/administration.

Leftists will ignore this. The media should be embarrassed and frankly pissed that they got taken for this kind of ride by their intelligence buddies.

James Wolf testified that top media outlets are in on it.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
According to the notes, Comey told them the Flynn/Kislyak stuff appeared to be above-board. Obama told them to "Have the right people look into it," which clearly suggests framing Flynn.
edit on 24-6-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Give him back his position or make him FBI head 😋

We can only hope.

And the Left just continues to lose.

Losing is their destiny

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet the mentally challenged Judge Sullivan tries to have it overturned and end up in the SCOTUS 😀

I think SCOTUS would defer to the lower courts decision and refuse to take up the case tbh. They dont have time for this #. Esp w corona nonsense still going on.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

James Wolf testified that top media outlets are in on it.

I have no doubt of that. Their motives (if we had any doubt) were revealed by Wikileaks. All the emails where the Clinton campaign was telling them what to say and what not to say in news stories.

How anyone can defend the media after that is absurd. Even the people who do so don't believe the # they say. They're just hoping they can fool a few useful idiots.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It is becoming clearer why National Security adviser Susan Rice wrote the letter the night before President Trump was sworn in, declaring that everything the Obama administration did was above board, and by the book.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Fascinating how none of the left wingers have chimed in on this thread yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

BTW..It's interesting that Peter strzok is the one who said Trump did not do anything wrong, and Michael Flynn did not do anything wrong.

But Obama and Biden overrode his determination and directed the team to make sure crimes were fabricated against both Trump and Flynn.

HELL TO PAY.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

We may have to wait until after the 4 am talking points go out tomorrow morning.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You can identify the co-conspirators by what news organizations took the longest to report on this huge development today.

CNN only put their story up online 1 hour ago. The other news organizations posted the News 5 hours ago.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

We may have to wait until after the 4 am talking points go out tomorrow morning.

Those 4 a.m. talking points will direct the media to steer clear any Flynn related development, because they implicate Joseph Biden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join