It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you members of ATS.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Many apologies as I have been without internet access for the past 15 days and only saw SO's thread yesterday evening and all the other threads following by those who wish to save ATS as it is right now.

WOW...!

This thread will probably get removed by certain moderation staff but at least I can give it a try? (Thread copied)

Time for me to move on too considering the actual demise of ATS.

Sadly I do not have the finances to help out those members that are trying to keep this site alive (although I have much marketing and PR experience and would gladly be of help if there was a serious business plan which does not seem to be the case for the moment...)

FCD, send me a PM if you wish.

I wish those members much good luck in an expensive and not so easy operation to task for which I believe the outcome will be sadly very dissapointing in the long run!

Over the past 15 years I have been a contributing member and poster (banned at one time) a lurker and then a member again with this current name (Lags)

My handle (Lags) has not posted any threads for quite a while now because of the USA political situation here on this supposedly international site which IMO contaminated a once great site and the fact that many members have been bullied out of the forum by constant "attack the messenger" posts.

Why should I waste my or your time!?

However, I would like to sincerely thank every single one of you (each person that I have conversed (and even had some great RL quality time with) here over the past 15 years for helping me personally enrich the ways(s) I think/thought and will still keep on endevouring to learn.

A DEEP and SINCERE thank you to each and every one of you here at ATS, whether you be past, present or future lurkers or members...

Your opinion matters and dont forget :

DENY IGNORANCE... Why not ARROGANCE TOO!?

Kindest respects and love to the ladies with virile handshakes to the gentlemen...

Lagomorphe.

Ps. See you somewhere else folks : RN3

edit on 24-6-2020 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I was thinking about you this morning, because we share same opinion about how ATS went from international to national.

I remember you talking about it before.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I was thinking about you this morning, because we share same opinion about how ATS went from international to national.

I remember you talking about it before.

Say no more mate.

You hit the nail on the head

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hey Lags, thank you for being the quality poster you've been and always so kind and respectful. I've always enjoyed reading what you had to say. Hope we cross paths again.

Wishing you the best.

P.S. Agree with you completely by the way.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I was thinking about you this morning too. I was thinking I wanted a bucket of snails.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was thinking about you this morning too. I was thinking I wanted a bucket of snails.

You have a long (and awesome) memory. -bows

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No snails left I'm afraid old chap!

I can do slugs if you like but they are a little harder to catch... The evil bastards go straight for you neck!
edit on 24-6-2020 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Now you have me blushing...

I'm fairly easy to find

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thank you for your time here Lagomorphe.

best of luck to you

new topics

top topics

join