It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Anomalies among CCP officials suggest they may be fleeing Beijing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

How do you know that? Probably not with the US but they are building up along the border with India after the melee battle they had where 50 people were killed.

And no I don't support war with china.

China has been having these skirmishes on the boarder with India for decades. Even though people have died this time on both sides, nothing is going to happen.

China knows that starting a war with any nation would mean the west getting involved, and why would they do that when the whole chinese economy relies on the west?

It makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I doubt even Modi is crazy enough to launch a pre emptive first strike on Beijing-at least I hope not.
More likely the CCCP are going to some percieved safe emergency location just in case beijing is hit hard with the virus.

At the beginning of the outbreak-january ish-there was talk that the cccp had drawn up a list of "sacrificial cities"which they were prepared to lock down and forget about-essentially sacrifice,in order to prevent the spread to the more major cities/economic hubs.
Beijing is obviously considered to be one of,if not the main economic hubs.
So if it does get hit hard,the cccp will consider that to be a major failure and heads will literally roll.
Depending on the severity,Winnie himself may get ousted,and no doubt get replaced with someone worse.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I believe India has a longstanding no first use policy for nuclear weapons. They wouldn't attempt anything conventional either. Pakistan, however, has openly said they have no qualms with first use of nuclear weapons. China is not a country of overt action. They're more likely to goad, coerce, or just straight pay in some manner Pakistan into action than do anything directly themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If interested, there's a Chinese girl that gets some vids from inside China.
Some recent stuff about things going on like floods and what not....and she doesn't like the CCP !😎

Inconvenient Truths by Jennifer Zeng曾錚真言

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

I believe India has a longstanding no first use policy for nuclear weapons. They wouldn't attempt anything conventional either. Pakistan, however, has openly said they have no qualms with first use of nuclear weapons. China is not a country of overt action. They're more likely to goad, coerce, or just straight pay in some manner Pakistan into action than do anything directly themselves.

Definitely a far more likely scenario sadly.
Well said.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I was hearing on a weather site that seventy per cent of China is flooded, with massive rain fall. If That dam does go it would be a disater.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I was hearing on a weather site that seventy per cent of China is flooded, with massive rain fall. If That dam does go it would be a disater.

A disaster? More like a sitcom with a whole world laughing

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Wow the deaths would be huge if the three gorges dam broke.

But more importantly to Xi would be the unfathomable loss of face he would suffer if the dam burst on his watch.
For that reason if it does burst we will only find out from satellite photos as they will try to cover it all up.

But it may be hard to cover up as the scientists will detect the change in day length-
That dam was started in the mid 90s,finished around 2005-then took 10 years to fill to its max level !
By the time it was full,the sheer amount of water being held there actualy had an effect on the worlds day length because it affected the spin of the planet.They had to add or subtract a few milliseconds to the length of a day I remember reading somewhere.
I can't even imagine the scale of destruction if that dam burst.
It would probably make the Japanese Tsunami look like a small puddle by comparison.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

The CCP. I didn’t say I wanted a war . I think war should of stopped after world war 2 but our globalist leaders need a boogeyman so they can make trillions . I said a war would be justified . They gave us this disease , they crashed our economy , they lied to us about it countless times .
We were told a war with Iraq , Afghanistan, Syria , and Libya were justified . I can’t even think of anything any of them have done to us . I do know that China crashed our economy due to their stupidity ang disregard for human life and nothing happened . What’s the difference ?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Its very dicey satellite photos suggest the dam is unstable and previous safety worries were condemned as racist.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Who knows what's really going on and what's propaganda? They lied their asses off for six months, bought up the world supply of everything necessary to fight this thing and now they are gaming in India & Australia and likely stoking division here. Screw them and the bat they flew in on.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

According to the Vid the Dam is only resting on the bedrock, a billion people will cope it if it fails. Mabey that's why they are leaving Beijing Wuhan will be flooded ,and their food supply will be non existent.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The Chinese people are some of the best engineers / minds in the world, I doubt that their dam would fail. But who knows in this funny old world.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: marsend

Thank you! Always great to start the day with a good laugh.

They are by far and large the best at poorly reverse engineering any high technology they acquire, I'll give you that.

Look up what happened to the Banqiao dam.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Another Chinese BS fear mongering!

No! China are not preparing for a war!

Sigh

Naturally you come into EVERY anti-CCP thread, try and sway the narrative that anti-CCP = anti-China, and defend the CCP, but the big cleanse of the spectre of communism is only beginning. Watch and choose your side wisely. Nobody is going to save you clinging to your CCP life raft. You won't be able to claim you weren't given an honest chance.
edit on 25-6-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Another Chinese BS fear mongering!

No! China are not preparing for a war!

Sigh

Naturally you come into EVERY anti-CCP thread, try and sway the narrative that anti-CCP = anti-China, and defend the CCP, but the big cleanse of the spectre of communism is only beginning. Watch and choose your side wisely. Nobody is going to save you clinging to your CCP life raft. You won't be able to claim you weren't given an honest chance.

Naturally you come into EVERY anti-CCP thread, try and sway the narrative that anti-CCP = anti-China, and defend the CCP, 

So, not believing every BS story about China means I am defending the communist party? I have stated many times I do not like the Chinese governnet. How many times do I have to say that?

Watch and choose your side wisely. Nobody is going to save you clinging to your CCP life raft. You won't be able to claim you weren't given an honest chance.

LOL What?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This will be the 2nd wave that according to CCP figures is 20-30 a day cases up from the 0-5 they've been claiming for the last couple months.

How anybody can believe anything coming out of China is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Actually many Chinese may be hoping for a disaster for their whole life. This could take out the CCP without them having to die in a war or revolution. Back to a happy rural life, growing rice and stuff Like the famous Granpa Amu

I'm surprised that they dont have more domestic terrorists and saboteurs. I guess it's a combination of being well fed, a lost hope and an all seing behemot
edit on 25/6/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

The loss of life would be tremendous. Not only in the initial dam breaking, but the starvation and disease that would spread afterwards. I can't imagine anyone hoping for that, even under the most dire of circumstances.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smarties
China firmly opposes U.S. military ties with Taiwan and its push for arms deals with Taiwan, a spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday.

twitter.com...
Whenever China opposes anything it always “firmly” opposes it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join