It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ULTIMATE pander Democrat October surprise

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is related to my thread - Biden says my VP must be ready to be POTUS day one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am now convinced, based on Biden's statement above and based on his promise to run with a female VP and based on the sudden BLM movement explosion and demands from the progressive for the female to be black, abcnews.go.com..., I'm calling it now, Biden's VP will be Michelle Obama.

He will obviously "get sick" weeks or months into the presidency and hand over the reigns. This plan/message will be not be overtly stated, but it will be suggested and be hinted to by the MSM prior to the election, getting all the progressives on board with voting for the old, white, demented, racist because of "the plan". This will be the last big push for them to get the maximum amount of votes from the Bernie crowd and other disillusioned dems.

The silver lining is that it STILL WON'T BE ENOUGH. This is my prediction. Also, this October surprise may take place in August or September, so there may be yet another surprise even bigger in October. Or maybe Trump is the one to drop the October surprise.
edit on 23-6-2020 by panoz77 because: added info

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Biden is a turd.
No matter what vp tries to shine him he is still a turd.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Michelle Obama could easily be the "selection" because she already said no to the VP candidacy and Democrats usually lie to help their drama and BS 🤓😁

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Biden is a turd.

It's not about Biden anymore. It about the VP, as everyone with two brain cells knows Biden won't make it a week into office.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Biden is choosing the next democrat president.

That person will be a black female.

The problem is, too many people still vote on issues and not just gender and skin color.

We all saw what happened when everyone just wanted to vote for Obama.

The guy was a disaster!

The democrat platform is anti-free speech, anti-gun, anti-boarder, higher taxes, bigger government, socialized medicine.

Their message sucks.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden is choosing the next democrat president.

That person will be a black female.

The problem is, too many people still vote on issues and not just gender and skin color.

We all saw what happened when everyone just wanted to vote for Obama.

The guy was a disaster!

The democrat platform is anti-free speech, anti-gun, anti-boarder, higher taxes, bigger government, socialized medicine.

Their message sucks.

They don't have a message. The ONLY message is get rid of Trump at any cost and they WILL play the black card and female card, it's all they have left.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Their platform is “revenge”

Their pathetic supporters honestly believe that some great “wrong” has been perpetrated against them and they must get payback for it

They’re disgusting

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Biden is a turd.

It's not about Biden anymore. It about the VP, as everyone with two brain cells knows Biden won't make it a week into office.

Lol
Sure its not

Biden wont make it through the debates....

What was the question? What kind of tree would I be? Why I would be a sailboat!

Vp wont matter
Sorry

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Will she let him smell her, I wonder.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

" He will obviously "get sick" weeks or months into the presidency "

Ah , Maybe in an Alternate Universe , but Not this One ...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

He will obviously "get sick" weeks or months into the presidency and hand over the reigns.

Anyone with any sense who has been paying attention realizes something like this might likely happen, and I said as much a couple of months ago on here, which is why he wants his VP to be ready as president on day one.

He will either resign or only seek one term to allow his VP (woman of (likely) color) to take over.

Biden is only the vehicle, whether successful or not, to send Fascist Orange Asshole packing.
edit on 23-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
All of sudden Trump is “fascist” now?!?!?!

Dictionaries are free. Maybe try reading one

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well, you are correct, he already is sick, I mean he will be "so sick" he has to step down. It won't be an admission of dementia or alzheimers, it will be a heart condition or something else.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

He will obviously "get sick" weeks or months into the presidency and hand over the reigns.

Anyone with any sense who has been paying attention realizes something like this might likely happen, and I said as much a couple of months ago on here, which is why he wants his VP to be ready as president on day one.

He will either resign or only seek one term to allow his VP (woman of (likely) color) to take over.

Biden is only the vehicle, whether successful or not, to send Fascist Orange Asshole packing.

The only part you are wrong about is Trump loosing, LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Yes, he is, or a wannabe if he had his way.

Maybe pay attention learn something.

You can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make him learn.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
They thought Hillary was going to win. Then they wouldn't ever need to run anyone else ever again....Queen Hill was next followed by her daughter probably. But, they were wrong and now they are left struggling to find someone competent.

They didn't think they would be here. They misjudged.
They think they can still win.

Problem for them is... if im reading the signs right they already lost. The age of The Nuclear Family and Vengeance upon her opposition is next.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The only part you are wrong about is Trump loosing, LOL

Is he loose?

Sure, he might lose. He might win. I have no idea.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Yes, he is, or a wannabe if he had his way.

Maybe pay attention learn something.

You can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make him learn.

No he’s not and doesn’t want to be

Maybe pay attention to the media, if you’re an idiot
edit on 23 6 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well, you are correct, he already is sick, I mean he will be "so sick" he has to step down. It won't be an admission of dementia or alzheimers, it will be a heart condition or something else.

Sick like he had to be suddenly but mysteriously whisked away to Walter Reed without telling anyone the truth? That kind of healthy?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Candace Owens is running in 2024 so the dEms will not be in the Whitehouse until 2028 at a minimum

Must SUCK to be a supporter these days

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join