It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter leader: It’s time to tear down statues of “white Jesus”

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 99problems99

AHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHA..HA....
HA

thats all .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They've bought into the great lie that when all abolition of property occurs, everything will be sunshine and roses.

Yeah, no. We changed all that. We knew it would never fly after they came out with the iphone

It cracks me up what people believe is for real. And how one thing leads to another
edit on 6/24/2020 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Now there is a Man with a plan.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 99problems99

That's horrible, blonde haired blue eyed Jesus is the ethnically accurate Jesus. Everyone knows the Aryans came from Judea.

It is not unlikely that people of Middle East or Mediterranean descent have blonde hair blue eyes or blonde hair brown eyes. People are getting ridiculous about this. In fact when traveling from
Tunisia I chatted with an Iraqi man who had blonde hair blue eyes and spoke good English.
edit on 24-6-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Slave markets existed in both the old Roman Empire and the Muslim Caliphate of old. I know no one likes to think of this way, but Europeans were often sold in those markets and their blood is mingled in the populations of the Middle East even today.

Yes, I know, it doesn't suit the narrative, but reality seldom does which is why they work so hard at erasing it.

edit on 24-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Interesting point of history . There were Phoenicians settled in Carthage Tunisia ... also Romans .. there is an amazing museum there with old ruins.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The ancient world worried less about who you were and what you looked like than if they could subjugate you and sell you. The Romans did it to each other when they could.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
It is not unlikely that people of Middle East or Mediterranean descent have blonde hair blue eyes or blonde hair brown eyes. People are getting ridiculous about this. In fact when traveling from
Tunisia I chatted with an Iraqi man who had blonde hair blue eyes and spoke good English.

I'd say the likelihood that Jesus looks like Anglicized Jesus is about zero point zero.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He was a Palestinian Jew living in the first century. Not much description in the Bible, but somewhere (I think maybe in Revelations) he's described as his skin having a 'dark hue', and his feet looked like bronze. He was likely not white or black, but probably brown. Yeah, so Brad Pitt he wasn't.

What I'm still not getting, is what difference does it make? Has the whole country gone nuts over skin color here in 2020? I don't think he would even care what color he's portrayed as. Too petty.

edit on 6/24/2020 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
President Trump this afternoon...

President Donald Trump on Wednesday at the White House vowed to protect statues of Jesus Christ, and statues of the Founding Fathers in the United States, from leftist mobs seeking their destruction.

“They’re looking at Jesus Christ. They’re looking at George Washington. They’re looking Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson. Not going to happen,” Trump said. “Not going to happen as long as I’m here.”

Activist Shaun King demanded Monday that some statues of Jesus and his mother Mary be torn down because they were “a form of white supremacy.”

Trump spoke about statues and monuments during a joint press conference at the White House with Polish President Andrzej Duda.

Duda also weighed in on the controversy, noting that the statue of Polish-US hero Tadeusz Kościuszko in Lafayette Square was vandalized by leftist mobs

“That was outrageous for a big number of Polish people,” Trump said.
Source: www.breitbart.com...#

So Antifa/BLM/Snowflakes are now against heroes of Polish descent?

These domestic terrorists need to be officially labeled as such, and shut down, by any means necessary.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 99problems99
Still think they aren't communists in SJW skin?

I guess a race war isnt good enough we need a religious war also.

BLM leader Shaun King Tweeted this

"All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down.

They are a gross form white supremacy.

Created as tools of oppression.
Racist propaganda. "

They are ISIS.

gript.ie...

Clearly blm forgot the immortal words of BHO...
"They cling to guns or religion"

Come for one, get the other....

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

How do you assign an ethnicity based on location? With number of traders in human souls the Immaculate Conception could have been performed by anyone.

Do we understand then BLM now want it to be known the 1 night stand Mary had was with a black dude?

Now that has to be stereotyping or racial profiling at it's finest surely.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Do you know who is known for trying to erase all forms of history of the culture's they do not like?
Musiims.

Do you what group joins the religion of Islam the most?
Blacks.

Do you know where most learn and join islam?
Prison.

Time for these people to face some consequences for their violent and destructive actions.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He was a Palestinian Jew living in the first century. Not much description in the Bible, but somewhere (I think maybe in Revelations) he's described as his skin having a 'dark hue', and his feet looked like bronze. He was likely not white or black, but probably brown. Yeah, so Brad Pitt he wasn't.

What I'm still not getting, is what difference does it make? Has the whole country gone nuts over skin color here in 2020? I don't think he would even care what color he's portrayed as. Too petty.

Any person living in that region would have had tan skin.
My Jewish friend has hair like wool, especially his beard. Which we say is more like a brillo pad

And his is more bronze, not black.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I don't think he would even care what color he's portrayed as. Too petty.

Yes, he would, and he'd be soooo pissed to find out he's not a honky.

edit on 25-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It matters in that this is work that has been done and is complete. It is the way it is.

They don't like the way it is because it doesn't look the way they want it to. Of course for some of it, they used the models they had. Many of the famous paintings of religious subject done in Georgian times used human models and they would have used locally available people.

They didn't necessarily have "politically correct" models running around willing to model nude for their paintings.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

They didn't necessarily have "politically correct" models running around willing to model nude for their paintings.

Oh come on. Of course they did - it was just the political correctness of another kind. Same as today

It will be a remarkable thing when (if) you wake up and realize what political correctness actually is

One thing I know for sure - a really good painting of a plain Jesus might mean something. Pretty Jesus gives me the creeps
edit on 6/25/2020 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

How do you assign an ethnicity based on location? With number of traders in human souls the Immaculate Conception could have been performed by anyone.

Do we understand then BLM now want it to be known the 1 night stand Mary had was with a black dude?

Now that has to be stereotyping or racial profiling at it's finest surely.

You might want to check with the theologians and historians about this, and see how they came to certain conclusions and probabilities. But you know, if you insist on Jesus being white, that's okay. I understand.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Who is 'they'? You might find "A" protester who wants them down. "A" democrat who wants them down, "A" republican who wants them down. "A" Jew who wants them down.

Frankly, it hasn't even been mentioned by any of the protesters except maybe by one or two people? Hm.

This reminds me of the whole "kneel" conflict, when it was mentioned once or twice and the Russians took the idea and ran with it hoping and plotting to create more chaos among us. That endeavor, of course, succeeded.

Since their goal is to create chaos and weaken our democracy, and obviously helped to put a person in place who was willing to bring a big "Assist" to their aspirations, it might be they've locked their sights in on this. "Hit them with their religion, Jesus, and racism and get them all stirred up about that. Yeah, that oughta do it"! I'm sure they will have a lot of fun with this one. Much more of a prickly pear than kneeling.

Take a circle, caress it, and it becomes vicious.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

So in Georgian England, they had a ton of Middle Eastern folks running around willing to model nude for paintings?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join