It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs an Unsolvable Puzzle?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
I believe they have the ability to create their own laws of physics for whatever they want to do where we have to work with what we got.

Oh yeah totally agree
They seem to be able to erase pretty much any evidence of their visitations bar the occasional human memory

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They seem to be able to manipulate inertia and mass, which would explain also the ability to FTL.
For us, it seems massive amounts energy needed, are the head scratcher.
Perhaps from a extra spacial dimensional viewpoint it becomes more obvious, at least to minds that conceive of such.

edit on 00000061029610America/Chicago23 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The energy / propulsion system is an interesting part of studies of UFOs. The pretty common 'angel hair' that appears following a UFO flyover must be a pointer to some sort of engine or something like that. Wish I knew physics but they deemed me too simple to study science at school but would love to hear others opinions on the science behind angel hair which is listed in the Bible as Manna, something similar to G-ds food . Heard one proposal that it was the radioactive discharge of a mothership leaving our dimension and flying into another

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You are only having trouble with this subject because you are in denial.

You are not accepting what we already know which is:

Most UFO’s are not Venus, marsh gas, ice crystals, weather balloons, secret projects, future humans or even Underdog.

They are alien aircraft that are controlled by several species of physical extraterrestrials from several different home worlds.

They are studying this planet and all its lifeforms.

Those who know ~ witnesses, whistle blowers, etcetera ~ have tried in vain to help you understand.

But you refuse to listen to the people and would rather accept what the institutions tell you.

The very institutions ~ military and government ~ that are trying to hide it from you.

The secret has been out your entire lifetime yet you still refuse to believe it.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I will be greatly relieved if it is after all a certainty that physical aliens are in fact visiting.
To consider that these may be what people have considered 'spiritual' entities, would re-open a hole new can of worms.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ever since my double nighttime sighting of a possible foo fighter, one night in November, 1976...I believe that I have figured out how they tic. In between (bout 1 minute) my two sightings that night...I had a possible telepathic communication (where I could sense the presence of an ET sentient entity), though it could have been a shot of adrenaline coursing through my veins.

I have since investigated 1 possible foo fighter landing spot, that occurred in April of 1978, near Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania.

With my many attempts at communication with the ET's...most have not been fruitful --- Yet...in the summer of 1972, on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, at Calvert Cliffs,Maryland --- I possibly established communication with an ET sentient entity...when he posed for me for a picture (even though I didn't see the possibly helmeted creature on the shoreline; while he was partially obscured by a Miocene fossil rock that he was hiding behind --- That included geoglyph carvings on the cliff face...possibly performed by the ET entity.

edit on 23-6-2020 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've concluded that UFOs are not 'real' objects. I don't think they have a real physical existence, otherwise we'd have proof by now.

I'm inclined to believe what John Keel suggested, that this is a metaphysical phenomenom, created by human subconscious and imagination, misinterpretation, possibly an unknown force (demons?).

I think it possible that ALL of the sightings/experiences are imaginary or misinterpretations (reflection of police lights seen as 'pulsating lights'; Venus or satellites as craft).

I think actual space aliens in actual vehicles is the least likely explanation for whatever it is people are seeing /experiencing.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

yeah, I know, call me Debbie Downer...

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They are thinking what your thinking, but they are also thinking what your are not thinking.

While E.T woulnt shouldnt be that cryptic, and should be silent yet possibly deadly.
edit on 23-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Looks like this is the Farewell tour for Homebase so I will keep it short and sweet.

Earth goes through geophysical changes that rewrite the entire landscape on every Continent….closest true example is Noahs Flood.....this happens about every 3657 years....if we fail to migrate off Planet enmasse or make other provisons sans the Arks on the Movie 2012...we get taken back to less than the Stone-age.

If we make it off we know the Planet will be inhospitable for a very very long time and that there will be absolutely nothing for us to be found there.....complete wipe....extremely few survivors if any.

When we leave we find new Homes....we evolve....and we return....and each WAVE of Survivors who make it off Planet intact return looking and being much different than their direct relatives.....and there are always multiple Groups on-Planet now who are just returning to see where they came from.

Humans or Primate based Sentience is not the only Sentience in the Universe the 5-Star Representation is not that uncommon.....we have a Reptilian representation here on Earth now that Pre-Dates us....but they have rejected the doctrinal dogmas we follow in terms of creation and dieties….the Serpent spoken of in the Bible was a Sentient Race a 5-Star Representation of Universal Life...doesn't mean they are nice....they think w are imposters and not natural nor normal because our DNA has been tweaked to advance us a great many steps....in of course a bastardized manner with checks and balances set in place.They can kiss our asses.Universal rules say once you have achieved Sentience no matter the manner …. AND WE HAVE....everyone gets the same Ticket to the Dance.

There are many different types of Craft and Technologies and Groups who originated right here on Earth....and they fall all along the spectrum from nice to terrifying.....its the Universe we all live in.
edit on 23-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
Since they're (probably) not reaching-out and communicating, it will likely take something that can be physically touched and examined, before we have even a little understanding of the phenomena.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
a reply to: Phage

The vast majority may have indeed been solved, but we are here for the residue.

Cases like westall, ruwa zimbabwe and many others. That and the journey this whole phenomenon sends you

The point about the journey is a good one.

If you’re really digging in, you’ll expose yourself to some very cool subjects and learn a ton in the process - not just UFO specific knowledge.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
Since they're (probably) not reaching-out and communicating, it will likely take something that can be physically touched and examined, before we have even a little understanding of the phenomena.

You’re right about that, I think.

That said I’d still argue we’re in the phase of this where we’re still - in terms of the general public - debating or skeptical about whether the UFO phenomenon is real or just things people are conjuring up.

So if you got physical evidence you’d kill two birds with one stone, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nothing personal but I am an Abductee now over 1/2 Century old....and one who is now beginning to phase the internet out of my reality as much as possible....I will offer you this....is as real as rain....there are People just like you and I physically and there are People who look much different than we do....the lies you have been fed make it so you NEVER LEARN THE TRUTHS that we live on a Planet that has Cyclical Cataclysms....or that there is no validation of God ANY GOD.....accepting that an 8ft tall Grey is your relative and that a 4ft Grey is your relative and that OTHER SPECIES PRESENT SENTIENT EXAMPLES that we have to aknowledge….but you see Religons all lie.....however there is a way to bring them all together so that they come together like puzzle and do in fact tell the full and complete truths...all religons stem from one single text.A Text that speaks from the perspective of those who survived Noahs Flood and those who re-populated the Earth post-Cataclysm.

The technologys are extremely easy to learn and understand and they are based on Nature and as such we are born to comprehend them.....unlike numbers and math and physics which are designed to hobble us and slow us down.

The Craft are simple an easy to build cheaply....the massive Craft that are Interstellar can also be made cheaply and quickly.

All diseases are easy to kill and prevent without much more technology than we already have but that has been suppressed or bastardised then demonised.

We are born with the ability to use telepathy and the ability to live to 800-900 years old.....these things have been genetically set and can be re-set easily....this is the next step beyond the internet....simply re-setting your inborn Telepathic conduits...... my apologies to Elon Musk.....we don't need all the technology and never have.....same with re-setting our telemerase decay 1/2 life.....

One stop Shopping.....you walk in through a medical room with remedial lighting that sanitizes your entire body....you enter a room where they do a short sonic procedure to turn on your Telepathy then you are given a fruit drink with a remedy that re-sets your telemerase decay rates.....you walk out 60 minutes later absolutely disease free with Telepathy and an 800 year Lifespan. Available Globally...NO charge.....a single human life existing in the Universe IS THIS VALUABLE.

So really as an Abductee it doesn't matter who believes or who doesn't....if you give a Rats hass about Humanity beyond your own bubble you will do the research and you will start to learn the truths or you will define yourself as an Oxygen Thieving Fence-Sitter.

Abductees like me rest assured knowing there are others out there with similar experiences with similar realities.I cant speak for others but I would like to believe that many of us want the Masses to learn the truths but maybe a lot of People just don't care what others learn and wish to keep their experiences Private.Remember no Abductee is given a Majic Wand....to change the world with….they are however given the chance to change the world with learning and hard work if that is their free will choice....for you see....simply learning about this new reality thrust you INTO IT ….you GAIN A REALITY...that others cannot become a part of...an alternate reality available to all willing to learn and change.

If you are like me and your experiences have led you to understand that this Planet is close to a massive Cataclysm and that there are very few things we can do to try to survive it.....you have your work cut out for you.....because you already KNOW you are now in a reality that the MASSES ON EARTH ARE NOT A PART OR PARTICIPANT OF....hence they will NOT BE HERE AT SOME POINT IN TIME WHEN YOU ACTUALLY STILL ARE......they cannot be for they are CHOOSING OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL TO REMAIN IGNORANT AND NOT INDOCTRINATE THEMSELES AS THEY UNKNOWINGLY HAVE THE POWER TO DO......you see the evil ones on Earth have tricked the MASSES into ignoring their own powers to define their own futures to place themselves into that reality and timeline.

TPTB screwed most of Humanity out of knowingly and willingly being able to participate in our cumulative species future.

That's a crime against Humanity.

Choose to be a part of the future.

edit on 24-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The reason Looking Glass BOTTENECKS is the same reason all Remote Viewers also BOTTLENCK.

@ some point shortly beyond 2012.....the majority of Humanity will not be alive and contributing to our cumulative reality......there will be very few or no Humans alive...with little to no Humans you have little to few potential timelines and you have a....taaa daaaa….BOTTLENECK.

Note this doesn't mean we all die....it just means most of us will die.

WE choose....If we know we have that power.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Not necessarily. Things that are unidentified are often solved/identified later on.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Not necessarily. Things that are unidentified are often solved/identified later on.

But it still doesn't seem to decrease the total number of unidentifieds because there are always new ones that pop up and are never explained, and keep adding to the overall total. There's probably a statistical phrase for it.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Kromlech

But it still doesn't seem to decrease the total number of unidentifieds because there are always new ones that pop up and are never explained, and keep adding to the overall total. There's probably a statistical phrase for it.

Yes the phrase is Bullspit.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Does anybody have any ideas about what the Calvert Cliffs, ET creature looks like under his or her helmet???

I do have possible photographic evidence...that the ET alien humanoid I photographed in the summer of 1972, on the shoreline at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland; is a dinosauroid --- But I'm reluctant, at this time, too publish the photograph of the possible laser holographic image of this ET creature.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Due to personal experience I am a firm nr 4.
But as to what is behind it all, I have no hypothesis.
All I know is that it is vastly more complex and complicated than most people think.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Does anybody have any ideas about what the Calvert Cliffs, ET creature looks like under his or her helmet???

I do have possible photographic evidence...that the ET alien humanoid I photographed in the summer of 1972, on the shoreline at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland; is a dinosauroid --- But I'm reluctant, at this time, too publish the photograph of the possible laser holographic image of this ET creature.

Ive met them.Dinovians I call them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join