It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

42 months Antichrist sits in the temple he's going to copy God's Millennium Kingdom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Imagine that I believe a lot of the world will be in destruction but he's going to have places we can use his technology he already has to copy the best that God has.

He's going to copy everything God does history of the holy spirit in you he wants his Spirit In You.

But I was thinking that he's probably got technology right now to build is real nice Millennium in the places where he'll have it built up even though the rest of the world might be in shambles, places he has will be super nice what stuff we haven't thought of. Hologram decks I don't know.

All this. Just came to me.... CERN ....looking to manufacture stuff out of CERN I guess they're going to yank energy in from other dimensions be able to build whatever they want from the other dimensions I promise you.

Yep I was thinking that how it's going to be.

I wonder what kind of Technology he'll have I hate to say it if he the inventor of artificial intelligence my next scary
edit on 22-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We can talk later about when this might happen if you want

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Mama, they try and break me you want to try and break me .....So Excuse me while I tend to how I feel, has all these things return to me they just seem real

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

So he's not have fantastic looking Emerald cities with all the advantages unheard of advantages to be there....ultra advanced....a new world like the one the terrorist types speak of...

A new normal level of life

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
And the new Middle East treaty forged by Trump and Netanyahu , with the Palestinians and Saudi Arabia on board , opens the way for the rebuilding of the Temple.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Oh man did you catch that when I said Emerald City now we know where one of these places is going to be up on a hill Antichrist technology Hill oh no they call it Capitol Hill listen I do love that place.

Those people are so smart there like intelligent University students,..... her fun-loving and smart I used to answer ads in the paper go over there and fix the Jeep one and bought some DeWalt tools from these guys cuz they wanted to go party so bad that night

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I don't wish to appear rude as I am trying to follow your thread with interest.
But I am not sure if:
a: English is your first language.
b: You have been drinking.
c: Your brain runs faster than your fingers can keep up.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood

I don't wish to appear rude as I am trying to follow your thread with interest.
But I am not sure if:
a: English is your first language.
b: You have been drinking.
c: Your brain runs faster than your fingers can keep up.

okay I admit it.

My opinion is I think it's number c wait I didn't say number see you heard thought you heard me say numbers he hits the letter c i Choose letter c.

Or is it because I'm real old yep I'm old Im 90 ask Disraeli he knows how old I am

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
And the new Middle East treaty forged by Trump and Netanyahu , with the Palestinians and Saudi Arabia on board , opens the way for the rebuilding of the Temple.

Do we have God's instructions for the temple? The acceptable materials, the acceptable dimintion? Will strange fire be offered up?
edit on 23-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Gothmog

Do we have God's instructions for the temple? The acceptable materials, the acceptable dimintion? Will strange fire be offered up?

I guess the Antichrist and Satan never knew in the good book that the G man was all powerful and actually created everything.... don't they know God knows the future and everything they're about to do?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
That is not my question how do we know where and what the physical dimensions are. The tabernacle of Moses was very specific on what it was to be made of what size it was to be.
Now I could see rebuilding the tabernacle but not the temp;le.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

don't forget the two witnesses.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

The last few chapters of Ezekiel offer some interesting measurements of an as yet unbuilt temple.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

The last few chapters of Ezekiel offer some interesting measurements of an as yet unbuilt temple.

From what I understand that temple is the millennial temple.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Welp Trump will be in office for 42 months as of July 20th. Guess we'll see then

new topics

top topics

join