It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is far and away the best country on earth for black people

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 99problems99

You win this week's "white people telling black people what to think" award.

Stop. Listen. Learn.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Its getting beyond stupid. I read an old history book about how blacks always segregated themselves and then when whites participated in it that's when they didint like it.

We see this today...the blm protesters use white people and them when it settles they tell white peoole to sit together in the back.

I learned early. I was in 5th grade back in the day when 2 girls were fighting 2 guys.

2 black girls against 2 Italian guys.

When they stopped throwing punches they started to insult one another....calling each other very bad names.

The Italian guys were using really strong racial terms. When a white girl from the crowd stepped in and yelled at the Italians calling them racist..

As she was going in this tirade , mid sentence the 2 blacks girls start to smack the crap out of her.

Like others we were all confused about what they attacked a girl who was kind of standing up for them.

The next day I was taught by some of the girls friends why. They said it looks stupid for a white girl to do something like that. The black girls felt disrespected.

Then there was this whole sun culture where they are taught how to In general terms use the race card.
They knew how and when to use it.
I was friends with many of these people and they even joked about it or would say watch this.

And do something where evryone else would have a consequences. but they were given a pass.

It shows how they developed this mentality

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
But are they biden certified black?

Are they Corn Pop-py? Probably not...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Scapegrace

It's 645,000 roughly with nearly all the others born here being born into slavery.

Now feel free to compare it to the other countries that the other poster mentioned.

We definitely have the worst record by far compared to the other nations you mentioned. No question. But you said millions were “imported” here, which is incorrect. Yes, the slaves born here numbered in the millions.

I’m not defending our record of slavery. It’s one of the two most evil things Americans were ever involved in, the other being the genocide of Native Americans.
edit on 24-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: addition

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Jamaica and The Bahamas would like to have a word with you about your OP

And money and fame do not equate to happiness otherwise when I ask you if your happy and you say yes, I then have to assume you are both rich and famous/have celebrity status

How many black African immigrants do they have? America has at least 2.8 million.

Also, I wouldn’t use Jamaica as an example. The average GDP is less than $10,000. The Bahamas’ average GDP is more than $33,000, but the total population is only 385,000.

The only figure I could find on black American incomes was an average of $39,000 per household. I don’t know what their per capita GDP is. But there are something like 40 million black Americans, more than 100 times the population of the Bahamas.
edit on 24-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So minor point of correction, the millions here due to importation.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I call bull# on the thread title. I guarantee that any black person from the US if they spent a few months here, would prefer the UK. I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE THIS!!! I invite any black American person to my home for a month, and see how they feel at the end of it about going home. I know where my money would go,!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
We are definitely a better fit for them than Liberia. I think that was proven.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotSoBigG
I invite any black American person to my home for a month, and see how they feel at the end of it about going home.

Do you A) Have cask ale and B) Not have jellied eels? If so I'll take you up on this offer.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Its always funny when Beyonce celebrates womens day, soviet propoganda designed to break up the family power structure and transfer allegiance to the state - especially when the soviet government would never allow any of these things rich woman, of color, to be on the radio or called a celebrity.

Even today Russians are in large part hyper cultural.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Just because Obama got elected or that black celebrities exist doesn't erase the problem of police brutality or other issues.

America is still a good country to live in. But it's not perfect and needs improvement.

There is no issue of police brutality linked to race.
None at all.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think the question is name another country that no matter what race you are or even if your are an immigrant with nothing to start with you can be successful that is all based on your own actions.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ur an idiot

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I guess my point was a bit subtle.

Try this, it takes less to be considered wealthy and live well in Brazil than it does in the US.

Lets be even more subtle...even at their rich level you would not want to live there....lol

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A majority of the slave murder happened once TPTB split up Africa

King Leopold, cousin of Queen Victoria would have some Explaining to do why he murdered and tortured so many people

Millions of Congolese inhabitants, including children, were mutilated and killed.[13]:115,118,127 He ran the Congo using the mercenary Force Publique for his personal enrichment.[14] Failure to meet rubber collection quotas was punishable by death.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
Ur an idiot

I'm well aware of that, I even started a thread about it. Can you answer the question I asked?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

You win this week's "white people telling black people what to think" award.

Stop. Listen. Learn.

Yes, there's some temerity in running this absolutely silly thread. First time clicking on it because I can't actually believe (well, maybe yes) the thread is perpetuated for so long. I should know better. Can't wait for the next thread on "America is the best country for Latinas"...but wait, it always was.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So minor point of correction, the millions here due to importation.
Exactly. Not trying in the least to defend our history of slavery.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotSoBigG
I call bull# on the thread title. I guarantee that any black person from the US if they spent a few months here, would prefer the UK. I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE THIS!!! I invite any black American person to my home for a month, and see how they feel at the end of it about going home. I know where my money would go,!
And if all 40 million black Americans emigrated to the UK, would they still like it? That’s equal to about 60 percent of your population. The number of Hispanics in this country is equal to about 90 percent of the UK’s population, though I think there are probably at least 10 million more illegal immigrants than the usual estimate. The number of immigrants in America — again assuming the standard estimate for illegals is right — is equal to about two-thirds of your population. It’s not easy to provide a good life for 330 million people.

We have 2.8 million African immigrants living here, and at least 2 million black immigrants from the Caribbean and Latin America. I believe the UK has about 2 million black people, am I right?

Anyway, I doubt many African Americans would be willing to move to the UK. Many of them live in neighborhoods where the vast majority of inhabitants are black. There are hundreds of such neighborhoods, many inhabited mostly by middle class, well-educated, white-collar blacks and their families. But all too many are home to low-income, poorly educated folks and their families.

It would be interesting to see how black Americans respond to the UK. I suspect that like most Americans, the more educated and affluent they are, the more willing they’d be to travel overseas.
edit on 24-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join