It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Jaellma

So is he mixed race or black? Seems to me if he has a white dad and races in a predominately white sport and has a white girlfriend he is....white right? Why is there a decision to make? So where does the racism part come into play and why think it was a noose unless it was as stunt.

It is BS and I am sure that news cause someone around this country to be shot or have their ass kicked.

Link

Technically speaking, he's "bi-racial" but him being "black" is just how he feels and which side he identifies with more. Bi-racial folks get to identify with which side they feel more comfortable with. Some are indifferent. Somewhere along the way, early childhood, according to Bubba, he said he was treated differently so naturally he gravitated more to one side. Nothing wrong with that. It's his prerogative, not yours or mine to define.

If he was treated differently, why wouldn't he choose the white privileged "non-oppressed" side instead of the oppressed and discriminated side? Doesn't seem logical.

It's not as cut and dry as you may want it to be. You are a smart person and can figure it out.

But if a person has a choice, why would a person choose to be an oppressed minority?

Are all minorities oppressed? Come on. I thought you were smarter than that.

Of the choices Bubba had, black and white, which one is "oppressed" according to the left? Which one did Bubba "choose", as you said "HE MADE THE CHOICE".

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

Muppets...LOL

Can't really blame him there. NASCAR does have pretty awful officiating.

That was back when I thought he was likeable.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
In case not already posted....A NOOSE analysis update.

About That Photograph – NASCAR Panics After Someone Caught Intentionally Promoting “Fake Noose” Story – Provide Photo of “Noose”, But Picture Makes Their Story Worse…

Today, NASCAR released a picture of the garage pull-down rope and knot that both they and Bubba Wallace described as a “noose hanging over the car“.

Except it clearly was not hanging over the car, and it clearly wasn’t a “noose” or it wouldn’t function to help pull the door down. Driver Bubba Wallace now calls it “a non-functioning noose.” Or, in simple terms, a garage pull-down rope with a loop-knot tied in the end.

However, what NASCAR does not yet realize is the picture they have provided actually makes the situation worse; because the picture shows something else, something worse:

The picture was taken Sunday, in Bubba Wallace’s garage stall #4, when the race was cancelled due to inclement weather (rain and lightning). However, pay close attention to the partially visible uniform on the man standing at the left of the picture.

That person is a member of the Woods Brothers Race Team and this is a VERY important facet. The picture was taken Sunday, prior to the “noose” (hereafter called a knot) being cut down. According to a statement by the Woods Brothers team, they informed NASCAR officials the garage-pull in question was in place in 2019:

“One of our employees notified us yesterday … he recalled seeing a tied handle in the garage, from last fall. We immediately notified NASCAR and have assisted the investigation”.

So that would explain why one of the Woods Brothers team was present on Sunday June 21st when the photograph was taken.

But here’s the problem…. If that picture was taken by NASCAR that means NASCAR was aware the knot in question was in place in 2019; and therefore knew Bubba Wallace was not the target…. and they would know this on Sunday; before they went out and made a big racial publicity stunt over it.

If it wasn’t NASCAR that took the picture, and the picture was taken by a member of Bubba Wallace’s #43 crew, that means the Richard Petty Motorsports team was aware their driver Bubba Wallace was not a target, and it was the team who made a big racial publicity stunt over it. This scenario seems most likely.

The visibility of a Woods Brothers crew member in the picture taken Sunday means either NASCAR knew the provenance, and/or Richard Petty Motorsports knew the provenance, before they made a big, fake, racially explosive media narrative about it.

Either way is very bad news for the sport of NASCAR because that truth highlights a very damaging intent.
Analysis/Comment continues at: theconservativetreehouse.com... ide-photo-of-noose-but-picture-makes-their-story-worse/

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's a great catch by them.

Pretty much seals the deal. They knew it was not targeted at Wallace before they ran with the story and created a circus. That's not a mistake or a "misunderstanding." That's a hoax.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
There was at Nascar an offensive noose,
was said to be about racial abuse.
The evidence said neigh,
it wasn't that way.
It was all just a false flag wild goose.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Pretty much seals the deal. They knew it was not targeted at Wallace before they ran with the story and created a circus. That's not a mistake or a "misunderstanding." That's a hoax.

Swallowed whole by the usual suspects too

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You would know, after all nobody knows how to swallow quite like you do.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You would know, after all nobody knows how to swallow quite like you do.

What are you, 12?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wow.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ya know I saw that earlier, but like. I couldn't touch it. I think that's the first time in a while I read something on here that... Idk. Bold?

No, it's definitely juvenile. But I can't help laugh. I'm really resisting the urge to do it too.
edit on 2662020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wow.

And how! Someone get a garage pull.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
JHC I cant believe we're arguing over a f@#king rope pull. I don't care if it was in the shape of a flippin noose. Unless there was someone in it, who gives a sh!t? This is everything wrong with this current reality. Be scared of everything. Analyze everything you think and before you speak. Feel guilty about everything. Its literal insanity and people just wallow in it like pigs. This world was hard enough for me when it was people pointing and laughing and talking sh!t, and now I'm supposed to be extra diligent not to offend those same people. Its madness and its infuriating AF.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
And how! Someone get a garage pull.

LOL.

A little double entendre never hurt anyone.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Still not a noose.

If Bubba Smollett and his team had simply looked at one of the other garage doors they would have seen how idiotic they are.

Maybe they did but the narrative and the fall out was just too great for them to pass up.

Yet another hate hoax perpetrated by a black American.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Still not a noose.

This is all that really needs to be said anymore. That's not gonna change.
edit on 26 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There's a very simple way to settle the issue of whether it's a noose or not. Grab the damn thing and pull down. If it tightens around your hand, it's a noose. If not, it's just a loop in the end of a rope.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
There's a very simple way to settle the issue of whether it's a noose or not. Grab the damn thing and pull down. If it tightens around your hand, it's a noose. If not, it's just a loop in the end of a rope.

But who cares? Are nooses illegal?

They knew that it wasn't aimed at him but pushed a narrative that it was and in a time especially like the time we are in now, that should certainly be illegal.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

They knew that it wasn't aimed at him but pushed a narrative that it was and in a time especially like the time we are in now, that should certainly be illegal.

I agree. Purposefully trying to inflame racial tensions is despicable.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

You will have to check the relevant area OHS book.

In my area, any cinch style knot is prohibited when connected to any mechanically loaded device.

It is to prevent a person from becoming trapped, should the device it is attached to fail.

So, in my area, if an actual noose (any shape or size) is connected to an overhead door, it would be illegal.

That being said, if it is styled as a hangman's noose, but not an actual noose, perfectly legal.
edit on 26-6-2020 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
A photograph of the little slipknot garage door pull was released yesterday. I was actually hoping that's what it was.

But it's not.

It's a freaking NOOSE.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join