It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: peck420

you can make a non functioning hangman's noose, i used to do it all the time, when i was younger. even made small ones to hang from review mirrors.

looks like the real thing only doesn't slip.

Unless you put it around someone's neck, you made a noose. Don't sweat it, I do too. Almost every weekend. Little tiny ones...for ants....or fishing hooks. I will never tell.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: face23785

well it looks like one to me,

that from the video CNN shows. 8:25 mark to 8:28 mark

and from Websters,

noose noun ˈnüs , British also ˈnüz Definition of noose
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : a loop with a slipknot that binds closer the more it is drawn
2 : something that snares like a noose noose verb noosed; noosing
Definition of noose (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb
1 : to secure by a noose
2 : to make a noose in or of

a noose.

Except Bubba himself said "it did not function like a noose", meaning it was not a slipknot. It resembled a noose to those inclined.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Can it be used to hang a black man? YES

FBI = Fabricated Bogus Investigations

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Knowledge
Can it be used to hang a black man? YES

FBI = Fabricated Bogus Investigations

Really, maybe Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show or a baby doll or a midget with no arms, but not a normal human. We don't need the FBI to tell us what we knew from about the second day this thread was active. The FBI just confirmed what we have been saying.
edit on 24-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Knowledge

Then it is a good thing Bubba is not black...phew!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Dude bro needs a tan. No one will ever believe he's black.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
www.cnn.com...

Does anyone else smell a rat? How does a noose get hung in the pit garage without anyone noticing? In the current climate, this sounds like an "inside" job. I really don't believe that some KKK/white supremacist hung a noose in this drivers garage. I think we may find this might be another Jussie Smollett type situation. I could be wrong, but at the very least, I think it may be a white liberal "operative" planting this seed.

The first tool anyone should use to deny ignorance is Occam's Razor.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Fake Noose 😆

Yep
Fooled even the smartest here.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I just saw this guy on.. I think it's called DailyMail TV (I use it to kill time during infomercials until 2 and 1/2 Men comes on, on air channels).

He was attempting to apologize, but was having trouble getting his ego in check. He is just now realizing (after changing his story twice) that the rope has been there longer than he has been a race car driver. Just another fool trying to backtrack and act like he didn't hate others so much he was hoping the FBI would witch hunt some one to prison for him.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: face23785

No joke, it's boring as all hell. If I'm going to watch racing it isn't going to be NASCAR.

From what I've heard it's really exciting when the cars roar by and you feel the engine power in the chest.

Shrug. I can get that rush from laying down in the flight path of passenger airliners.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Dude bro needs a tan. No one will ever believe he's black.

I swear in all the televised interviews they've been using a filter to darken his skin tone.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
He’s hurting for sponsors. My guess this was all planned to get some of these WEAK woke corporations to bend over

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

I tell you what, if this is found to be a publicity stunt or Jessie Smollet type incident, I will eat my hat AND personally ban myself from posting on ATS for 1 month. If this is found out to be a REAL incident with real miscreants and cowards involved where Wallace was NOT privy to it, then all on here who are saying it's a Jessie Smollet type incident should do something similar. At least admit your are wrong and/or personally ban yourself from ATS for 1 month or longer. This is my challenge to you to see how man or woman you are in admitting you're wrong.

What’s the verdict?
edit on 25-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Why didint they show the picture that the noose was a pull down for a garage door.?

For a adult man to get that triggered over something like that is even more scary.

Such strange times.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I highly doubt it had the what 13 loops a noose is supposed to and it's probably not even a slipknot. Add in the fact it was tied to have a specific purpose and that wasn't to appear as a noose and it's not a noose. I would say its tied in the manner for practicality you have a loop to pull or the wraps which create a grip handle.
edit on 6/25/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This thread should have already have been moved to the Hoax bin

Could not moving this to the correct bin, be a reason why ATS is in danger?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The FBI concluded it was a garage door pull which he and his team have had in use for several years. It certainly wasn’t new or a response to current climate, nor recently something he came in contact with for the first time. Nor was the assignable intent behind the knot a narrative that could be believable or maintained.

Stop rewarding fake victims, it’s a huge disservice to real victims.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Good thing he races cars and doesn't race sailboats

lol

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It speaks for the climate we are in today. Pop tarts CEO emailed a message holding solidarity we live in a time where signal virtue is required, lest ye be canceled!

a reply to: ketsuko

(post by panoz77 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join