It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
OMG this bubba Wallace just went on don lemon and doubled down. He is swearing it was a noose.

This really is jussie smollett the sequel

twitter.com...

The bummer about this is that NASCAR has made some changes that are in line with what’s being asked of for the whole country,. They had his back at the start of the noose shenanigans and now he can openly defy their statement without worry of repercussions because if NASCAR does a single thing to speak against him they’ll be crucified.

Things like this are what really concern me. Here you had a major company step up and do what was asked of them, they made a fairly controversial decision to eliminate the confederate flag and support Bubba the whole time, but that still isn’t good enough.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
lol
Rage against the manual garage door opener
What an idiot

What appeared to be a nice moment of unity was simply a race baiting show.
Almost like sharpton/brawley/smollet orchestrated it.
F these dividers.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You left off Smollett's enabler/brain-trust, Senator Kamala Harris.

(post by shooterbrody removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I want to see a body language expert analyze Bubba. I just saw him after the race greeting his fans and talking to a reporter. What I saw was a really bad actor playing the victim card really hard. I think Mr. Bubba was "in the know" on this the whole time based on what I've seen on Don Lemon and other interviews. He is using the claim of "he didn't see it" for distance, and using some other pawn in his crew as the message boy.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I thought he said he hasnt personally seen it ?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
Post removed by staff

Michelle Obama sent her chief of staff to "work with" the Chicago prosecutor. Two days later, the prosecutor dropped all 19 charges against Smollett.

The police chief blew a gasket. Then started drinking heavily, needed a kidney transplant, got caught screwing a hottie in his vehicle, and was fired by the mayor, 3 months ago.

The Obama-machine has caused a lot of problems in Chicago, for over 2 decades now.
edit on Wed Jun 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I hope the DOJ/FBI statement put out today is followed by a detailed report in a day or two. Too many "loose ends" remain. It's not enough for them to simply write "Nothing happened" on a piece of paper, LOL.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope the DOJ/FBI statement put out today is followed by a detailed report in a day or two. Too many "loose ends" remain. It's not enough for them to simply write "Nothing happened" on a piece of paper, LOL.

Observe the lingo..."it was a...misunderstanding". In my book, it was a malicious intent, and the one who reported it should be arrested.

edit: kinda reminds me of Hillary "extremely careless" classification.
edit on 24-6-2020 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Looking back I realize what I guess I felt 19 years ago... NASCAR really did die to me when Dale died. It just took a couple of decades for me to accept that fact.

I had a working relationship with DE (contract), a million years ago. He was genuinely a really nice guy that cared about his emoloyees and treated business associates with mucho respect. Always took my calls.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

There is the potential it was innocent. I'm certain his team was probably told to be on high alert. That still doesn't justify it becoming such a big deal or an FBI investigation. Somebody in between should have been able to explain its existence. The investigation probably happened, because the rumor was already out, but either way there seems to be quite a few people owed an apology.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

OMG this bubba Wallace just went on don lemon and doubled down. He is swearing it was a noose.

twitter.com...

He sounds really pissed that it wasn't real.

This is what I was talking about a few pages ago. He wanted to be a victim so, so bad.

Why? What the # is wrong with these people?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That's called plausible deniability. Making distance for himself and using an underling.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: Drucifer

There is the potential it was innocent. I'm certain his team was probably told to be on high alert. That still doesn't justify it becoming such a big deal or an FBI investigation. Somebody in between should have been able to explain its existence. The investigation probably happened, because the rumor was already out, but either way there seems to be quite a few people owed an apology.

Think about what this could have lead to? Riots, arson, looting, murders. In the current climate, these sparks could turn into forest fires in a matter of hours. Thankfully, the left seems to have "burned" themselves out in the last month.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I have a noose like that on my emergency release on my garage door. Even if a base minimum of 75% of reported hate crimes are fake, this was sheer idiocy.
edit on 24-6-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

twitter.com...

This is what I was talking about a few pages ago. He wanted to be a victim so, so bad.

Victim mentality.

You spend your whole life being told The Man is out to get you, and you genuinely expect that you will have the struggle with The Man. Then when you do get out, you find out The Man was mostly a Boogey Man who doesn't exist quite the way you've been told he does.

I'm sure Bubba thought he was breaking barriers into one of the last bastions of racism in the US - NASCAR, and when he got there ... things weren't exactly quite what he thought. He wasn't the struggling pariah he thought he was going to be like a Jackie Robinson figure in a car. Having a black man racing was so unremarkable that he was just one more driver for most people.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
ol bubba still wanting to play the game even after it was shown to have been there almost a year before. go to the
go to the 8:20 mark.

yeah it was a noose. was it meant for him? no couldn't have been unless someone knew he would be in that garage almost a year later.

dollars to doughnuts that he and his crew saw it when they first opened the door, called and left a anonymous tip and was going to play it out. they weren't expecting old video to disprove it.

you know the old saying,any publicity is good publicity. until the backlash comes. if he would have just said that he was glad to find out that it wasn't directed at him and let it go would have been better.

edit on 24-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: links234

Yes if only we would have bowed down to the lord kaeprnick, who wore police as pig socks and said he wouldnt stand for the flag of a racist country.

It doesn't have to be binary. It's not all or nothing. We could've discussed why he was doing it, if his protest had veracity. Instead, people burned jersey's and called him names.

White America couldn't collectively handle the peaceful protest and now can't seem to understand the rioting and the toppling of statues.

tell me, if some white celebrities say this country is bigotted against rural white people will you stand with them?

This county is bigoted against poor people. I think a lot of rural white people fall into that category, so, yes.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: face23785

twitter.com...

Victim mentality.

You spend your whole life being told The Man is out to get you, and you genuinely expect that you will have the struggle with The Man. Then when you do get out, you find out The Man was mostly a Boogey Man who doesn't exist quite the way you've been told he does.

I'm sure Bubba thought he was breaking barriers into one of the last bastions of racism in the US - NASCAR, and when he got there ... things weren't exactly quite what he thought. He wasn't the struggling pariah he thought he was going to be like a Jackie Robinson figure in a car. Having a black man racing was so unremarkable that he was just one more driver for most people.

Truth. He was just another driver to most fans. I'm sure there were a few pissed about a black man racing but most people don't care about # like that anymore, much to the left's disappointment.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: links234

Yes if only we would have bowed down to the lord kaeprnick, who wore police as pig socks and said he wouldnt stand for the flag of a racist country.

It doesn't have to be binary. It's not all or nothing. We could've discussed why he was doing it, if his protest had veracity. Instead, people burned jersey's and called him names.

White America couldn't collectively handle the peaceful protest and now can't seem to understand the rioting and the toppling of statues.

tell me, if some white celebrities say this country is bigotted against rural white people will you stand with them?

This county is bigoted against poor people. I think a lot of rural white people fall into that category, so, yes.

Where was he called names, not here. All Americans were ok with PEACEFUL protest, what was happening was anything but peaceful in many cases. Throwing water bottles and other objects at police is not peaceful, and rioting, looting, arson and murder are not peaceful. When a protest becomes no longer peaceful, and the crowds are told to disperse and then advance towards police lines, that is no longer peaceful. Ignoring emergency curfews is not peaceful. Destruction of property is not peaceful.
edit on 24-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join