It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
white pillow cases?

Yeah, you know - those will be proof you are in the KKK soon enough.

They look like white hoods if you watch enough CNN.

Honestly that is not much more ridiculous than seeing a rope on a garage door with a loop on it as a noose.
edit on 23-6-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hmm...
Sorta like old salem...
Look a witch....

How far we have come....

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Hmm...
Sorta like old salem...
Look a witch....

How far we have come....

Throw NASCAR president Steve Phelps in the lake and if he floats, he's a hoax artist. If he sinks, then we know he believed Bubba Wallace was the victim of racism.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

This is a good thing. It means an act of hatred didn’t occur, and also shows that NASCAR came out in support of someone who was potentially discriminated against, and led a thorough investigation.

Good on all parties.

Also important to note, Bubba was not the one who found and reported it.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

LOL

@Jaellma

Would you like ketchup with that hat?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Throw NASCAR president Steve Phelps in the lake and if he floats, he's a hoax artist. If he sinks, then we know he believed Bubba Wallace was the victim of racism.

So the only people allowed in those stalls are the team...they are locked up tight, millions of dollars in there not to mention someone messing with the cars would be bad. The noose seems to have been the rope to pull down on the garage, been there for a long time, long before Bubba used the stall.

Now pictures show the noose in the past and a cut or broke robe today where the noose once was. Did it brake or was it cut? In either case it could have only been someone on his team...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

This was not a good thing

It perpetuates a hate crime hoax in a time where racial tensions are so high violence is occurring in communities across the country

The person who reported this as a noose knew it wasn’t, but wanted the good publicity that racial grievance gives

Bubba Wallace was more than happy to play the racial grievance card for personal benefit, and didn’t even bother with seeing the noose before getting on his high horse

NASCAR could have known this was garbage within 5 minutes, but knew the publicity would benefit them and make them look woke

No, trying to inflame racial tensions for personal gain is not a good thing

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It was all a show
I am honestly suprised bubba did not win the race now

Whats the next " worthy cause"?

Lol
Things must be going really really well for someone to want to sew all this division.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: panoz77

KKK and white supremacists are pretty low on the scale, a provocateur is the most likely IMO.

So how about the self-declared provocateur Boogaloo Boys?

The boogaloo movement, adherents to which are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois, is a loosely organized American far-right extremist movement. Participants generally identify as a libertarian citizen-militia and say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, the "boogaloo": a second American Civil War that will overthrow the United States government.... The movement consists of pro-gun, anti-government groups.
Boogaloo Boys
There have already been a few arrests of Boogaloo Boys causing (or trying to cause) trouble at BLM protests. They have outright stated that they want a violent revolution and will incite/provoke such an event.

It seems to me that this was an inside job -- as in NASCAR, not just Bubba's team. Who do you think would be more likely to have access/opportunity to do this? Extreme right provocateurs? Or extreme left provocateurs?

Ffs this bs again?

Look Boadicea I respect your input on a lot of things, but I'm getting really tired of people pushing the media narrative of the Boogaloo being a racist, white nationalist/supremacist movement.

I expect more from you than buying into the racebaiting media. But you're buying into the whole Nascar=south/redneck=racism

Also, this thread aged like a fine wine. Huh? How'd that all that racism work out?

Guess it helped Bubba get pushed to the pole position.
edit on 2362020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: research100
FBI says that noose.rope had been there since oct 2019......I posted that it was possible it could be a hoax....interesting that it was there for a long time...meaning someone didn't cook this up after nascar took down the flag down and all the racial stuff going on....so I am wondering who exactly was it that pointed out that rope...were they there regularly?? anyone in that area regularly would know that rope was there for a while

a reply to: Drucifer

Agreed.

Like I posted above, it could have been someone seeing it for the first time and reacting to it, believing it was put there for the purpose of offending Bubba, or someone knew it was there and used the time to virtue signal.

Or, it was there the whole time and whoever brought it up did so with the intention of stirring the pot.

I doubt we’ll ever know who brought it up originally.

I could believe that's what happened.

I find it hard to believe no one else in the area when it was discovered knew what it really was.

This should've been corrected in about 5 minutes. Why wasn't it? My only guess would be people were afraid to speak out and be labeled racists for not believing someone would hang a noose there.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Hard to believe the rest of the drivers didn't have a lick of sense.

I'm sure at least a few of them had an idea what it was. But can you imagine the backlash if they spoke out and said no this is a misunderstanding, or worse, this is fake?

They kept their mouths shut for their own good.

(post by Drucifer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Hard to believe the rest of the drivers didn't have a lick of sense.

I'm sure at least a few of them had an idea what it was. But can you imagine the backlash if they spoke out and said no this is a misunderstanding, or worse, this is fake?

They kept their mouths shut for their own good.

Of course.

Also, once it was known that it was getting investigated by the Feds, people most definitely started sh!tting their pants and put as much distance between themselves and the incident as they possibly could.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Geez , doesn't Every Guy Tie a Rope Hangmen's Noose Knot to Lasso that Pesky Garage Door Lever ? What's the Big Deal ? Idiots that do not Know that ? Wimps ..

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Ok, now that we know for sure they were talking about the door pull, what kind of sick person thinks a 2 inch loop on a rope clearly attached to pull down a garage door is a noose?

I'm sorry there is no excuse for this. NOBODY who has an IQ over 80 should have ever concluded this was a noose.

This thing makes zero sense - it makes me really sad that this is the kind of excrement that can become a national news story today.

Where was that stated?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Geez , doesn't Every Guy Tie a Rope Hangmen's Noose Knot to Lasso that Pesky Garage Door Lever ? What's the Big Deal ? Idiots that do not Know that ? Wimps ..

I think what he was getting at is that where the damn thing was hung and what it was attached to should've clued whoever saw it in that it was there for a legitimate reason. Unless they're a bumpkin from Mad Dog, Arkansas that's never seen a garage door before.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Ok, now that we know for sure they were talking about the door pull, what kind of sick person thinks a 2 inch loop on a rope clearly attached to pull down a garage door is a noose?

I'm sorry there is no excuse for this. NOBODY who has an IQ over 80 should have ever concluded this was a noose.

This thing makes zero sense - it makes me really sad that this is the kind of excrement that can become a national news story today.

Where was that stated?

In NASCAR's statement that was posted 2 pages ago.

“The FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime. The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall. This was obviously well before the 43 team’s arrival and garage assignment. We appreciate the FBI’s quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intentional, racist act against Bubba. We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all who love racing.”

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Where was that stated?

In NASCAR's statement that was posted 2 pages ago.

“The FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime. The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall. This was obviously well before the 43 team’s arrival and garage assignment. We appreciate the FBI’s quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intentional, racist act against Bubba. We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all who love racing.”

You’ve gotta be sh!ttin’ me.

I honestly thought that was so far fetched that someone would actually believe that the “noose” was THAT rope that it couldn’t have possibly been it.

I need to find that deserted island I’ve always been dreaming of. This is too much.
edit on 23-6-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Does anyone really believe TRUMPS fbi correctly investigated this hate crime?

They only sent 15 agents!

Time for a special counsel to look into this

Someone call mueller

(post by panoz77 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join