It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another big step in disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've been seeing tons of Tweets past few days from some in the know that there will soon be a bombshell UAP story from the NYT, supposedly has something to do with crash retrieval. UFO JEsus (now known as Post Disclosure World) tweeted

"Rumors of bombshell New York Times articles on UFOs becoming the norm. Talking to POTUS about UFOs becoming the norm. Private industry studying UFOs becoming the norm. Mainstream media giving UFOs much more attention becoming the norm. The Shift is scheduled & in progress."

I didn't hear Coast to Coast last night, supposedly George Knapp alluded to the crash retrieval scenario.

Also a doc from Hal Puthoff, which include links to Jou Murgia's several part blog on the issue:

silvarecord.com...

I'm hoping something big is actually brewing, but not holding my breath

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Very interesting article, just read it.

Seems they attribute 2% of UFO sightings as eletrical interference with their systems, meaning 2% of observed UFOs resulted in malfunctions.

Secondly, the overall issue is that during the height of the cold war, the likelhood of a Nuclear Powered UFO crashing into Soviet Russia would have a potential nuclear retaliation as the docs have listed that during retrieval, Six(6) different locations yeided Nuclear Material during the retrivel process of crashed UFOs.

Kinda of eerie.
edit on 22-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The MJTwelve in the header makes me think it is more disinfo.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Couple that with: whoever created the document only had a rudimentary understanding of how classified documents are constructed (markings and controls).

If that was a 'real' TOP SECRET document it would have been under two-man control. No way anyone would have been able to make (and walk away with) a copy.

The contents of the document aren't focused. You've got a 'shotgun blast' of information. National Intelligence Estimate type stuff about Israel's nuclear development capabilities ... mixed in with UFO theory? Come on, people. This is fantasy level BS.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

plus Puthoffs ties to the CIA, and the CIA admitting they faked UFO abductions in South America, plus project Bluebeam fake alien invasion prep possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Other then UFO meaning "unidentified aerial phenomena" or "unidentified flying object" , the topic of UFO being E.T or/and spitirual/paranormal/interdimensional beings , is in the fiction section , just like star trek or the lord of the ring.

Why are there no faked klingon or orcs abductions ? TOP SECRET documents about them ?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Seems like a good time for Disclosure...how much crazier can People get?

Then again maybe We don't want to see the next level of crazy.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I really welcome this kind of diversion from all of the anarchy going on in this country.
We certainly, collectively, need something meaningful to occupy our time.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Breathlessly anticipating an ultimate result of diddly squat, as always.

P.S. -- Wrong fonts everywhere.
edit on 22-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If that was a 'real' TOP SECRET document it would have been under two-man control. No way anyone would have been able to make (and walk away with) a copy.

How dare you pollute this discussion with facts?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
"A SPECIAL NATIONAL INTELLGENCE ESTIMATE"?? Intellgence? What?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
New movie/book/tour coming out maybe?

Not getting my hopes up

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hey, if this turns out to be BS, blame Puthoff, not me!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here's a disclosure for ya: there is no disclosure coming.
Give it up for God's sake.

Harte

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Here's a disclosure for ya: there is no disclosure coming.
Give it up for God's sake.

Harte
Not the disclosure people expect anyway.

There has been some limited disclosure but if it's not what people want to hear, they dismiss it.

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: butcherguy

Couple that with: whoever created the document only had a rudimentary understanding of how classified documents are constructed (markings and controls).

The contents of the document aren't focused. You've got a 'shotgun blast' of information. National Intelligence Estimate type stuff about Israel's nuclear development capabilities ... mixed in with UFO theory? Come on, people. This is fantasy level BS.
It spelled "parity" as "parody", is that a hint the document is really parody or is someone really that bad at spelling? My trust level for Hal Puthoff is very low.

originally posted by: Arnie123
Secondly, the overall issue is that during the height of the cold war, the likelhood of a Nuclear Powered UFO crashing into Soviet Russia would have a potential nuclear retaliation as the docs have listed that during retrieval, Six(6) different locations yeided Nuclear Material during the retrivel process of crashed UFOs.
Despite the document looking questionable, there were some nuclear powered satellites that crashed, like Kosmos 954 which crashed in Canada. They only found 1% of the nuclear fuel, so 99% of it is still unaccounted for. One piece they found would give a person a lethal exposure to radiation within a few hours.

edit on 2020622 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Perhaps this covid 19 was a trial run to see how well world governments control the masses, it was easy for them we all listened and tried to comply as much as possible with the requirements suggested by our governments... now what if we are told there are UFO's detected and coming our way, will we listen to our governments then, just as we did during the pandemic.. or will we panic, will we stay calm, what will we do if UFO's do prove to be real and appear all over the place... it's absurd that they speak any kind of language we'd understand. we cant understand our fellow humans in many cases.... so is it an exercise to see just how easy it was to control the worlds masses and now knowing that it was easy will they come up with something else, or was something else already ready and the pandemic was just a demo for them.. It's hard to believe one man eating a bat caused such a kerfuffle.......could there be a link between the two, covid and ufo's.........

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You cannot get Disclosure from People with no experience...so until formal relations are admitted to the only resource available is Abductees....and really their data in many ways is more pertinent than what would be shared through Embassy type relations.The PEOPLE in these Craft are just that....People.

The Craft are just another way to get around not majic.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Soon (maybe this year) there will be a staged fake UFO invasion type scenario.

When it happens dont fall for it! It will not be real!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
In a way I hope that the governments of the world have locked everything down due to aliens.

top topics

join