It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last of Us 2 Play this game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: hombero
Garbage game. Garbage ideals. I cancelled my preorder because I have a moral compass.

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Um.. Moral Compass? That's like refusing to watch The Walking Dead because some of the main characters do immoral stuff to survive.

It's a fantasy story..

Yea but you aren't forced to sympathize with the zombies for 10+ hours

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm about 3/4 through now, and I LOVE it! Abby is a good character. At first I was angry that I had to play as her through the second half of the game, but once you learn her story it makes it all okay. Haters gonna hate. The story is brilliant. I didn't watch any leaks, but I've heard the ending sucks. Don't spoil it for me.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
everyone whos played the game seems to love it.
everyone whos heard about the game seems to hate it.

i remember when apex legends first came out and had a non binary character, i first thought ugh ffs.
now its my favourite game and main the non binary char.

if its fun, i dont care.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
everyone whos played the game seems to love it.
everyone whos heard about the game seems to hate it.

i remember when apex legends first came out and had a non binary character, i first thought ugh ffs.
now its my favourite game and main the non binary char.

if its fun, i dont care.

Nah apex was bad in the beginning and slowly got better. A story driven game needs a good story but that's also determined by the player.

Majority of people like the Gameplay of the LOU2

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

It's a video game.. Ive masacured civilians in gta5. Does that mean i have a bad moral compasss?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: JDmOKI

It's a video game.. Ive masacured civilians in gta5. Does that mean i have a bad moral compasss?

Yes

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
At first it seemed boring and repetitious after the opening segments. That was also the case in Seattle, same old $*** over and over. Now it's really good, you see each party's motivations, which means there is no line between 'good guys' and 'bad guys'. Still playing as Abby, not sure how much game is left

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
About 24 hours in. I do have to laugh though at some of the comments in this thread/ *GASP* LESBIANS!!!

Ya know, they exist in the real world, and the only 'lesbian' interaction is the bond and caring the two share with each other. It doesn't drive the story. In this day and age, I'd say if someone's offended by this, they just might be a snowflake!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Not a single person including me didn't like the game because ellie is a lesbian. She was revealed to be a lesbian like 5 years ago.

I'm tired of people dismissing others opinions about the game just because they think they're bigots. I'm glad you enjoy the game my major beef is the universal 10/10 like gaming journalists are scared to critique the game.

It's not a 0/10 but in my humble opinion 7/10.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I dunno, simply based on gameplay I'd give it at least a 9. My only gripe are the long, boring trudges through the cities. Kill, rinse, repeat. solve a few puzzles.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I haven't finished the first one yet, I think Ill wait until it goes to £15 here in the UK. Which will probably be in a few months judging by the sale drops.

It amazes me how much violence there is in this game, pregnant women being stabbed in the neck, yet people were upset with the sex scene.

Metacritic has apparently been spammed by user reviews giving it 10/10, I think it makes up 47% of the user reviews so I've heard. Otherwise the user review game score would be much lower than 5.3 or whatever it is.

Actual game journalists have gave it 10/10. So judging by that, from previous games Ive played, the it's probably a solid 7, always lies somewhere in between.

I'll have to finish the original and see for myself

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I finished the other day, VERY good pretty much all the way through. Sneaking up on people and slitting their throats got boring after about the 200th time. But 30+ hours of gameplay, characters you can relate to, and a good plotline

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'll go with garbage game...garbage idea

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I rarely finish these kinds of games, im more a battlefield player - but loved this game.

I was hoping to fight more infected than humans, but pretty cool

loved playing both sides (good/bad or bad/good) depending who you wanted.

Loved the lesbian tension too!

get it, finish it - enjoy it!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

the ending was one of the hardest fights i have played and not because of difficulty but because of.....well i will let you find out

I really enjoyed all aspects of the game, physics were great, it looks amazing even on slim, story was interesting showing both sides, as mainly an xbox player I am starved of decent exclusive story game the PS4 certainly fills that void, I want to purchase ghosts of tsushima next and dayz gone, just about to start horizon zero dawn

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima, it's pretty good and a beautiful looking game. The controls could use a little tightening up, it's a pain to have to position yourself just right to speak with someone or interact with an object.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join