It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black-on-white violent crime much worse than I thought

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Agreed. I would even go so far as to say it was by design.

Why does a conspiracy site struggle to grasp this?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

So I ask you: Who are the true victims of racial injustice in America?

The answer to your question is every single one of us, our race or color doesn’t matter. As long as Individuals choose to play this card we all lose, no matter or race, color, or nationality. When we learn each of us is a human without differences except what we are taught, learn, or what’s in our hearts. I say to you, please grow up now.

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ketsuko

Right. It's all their own fault. If only they weren't like that.
I get it. Comfy.

Yes, it is their own fault. They have to seize control of their own destinies because no one else can do it for them. That’s how everyone who succeeds in life does it. I recognize that young, inner city black kids have the odds stacked against them. Their ticket out of poverty is the free public schools provided for them. They need to emulate the Asian kids who study their butts off, work hard, delay gratification and stay out of trouble. Every race and ethnic group can learn from them, whites most definitely included. Now how to instill these attitudes in young black people I don’t know. I think only African Americans can provide the answer. No amount of white guilt or enabling will make a difference.
edit on 23-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

link   

edit on 23-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: double post

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

There’s irrefutable proof from a highly credible source — the U.S. Department of Justice

Absolutely the funniest quote I have ever seen on ATS ! Congrats as the end is near you could very well walk away with the title.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This drifts kinda, but what about the Scots and other whites, Chinese that were still being trafficked as slaves 40+ years after Blacks were freed from slavery?
People in this world lack discernment and empathy.
Black people do not own the rights to the word "slavery".
We need to UNITE. We are in this together.
This is why Pride is a Sin. The black community is alienating themselves from society with all this blm nonsense and blame game stuff.
If you want to change the world dismantle the right system of oppression. Burning down fast food joints , and cordoning off territory isn't getting you anywhere. It's risk vs reward.
Riot outside Hillary's house, Musk, gates.....whatever happened to Ghislaine Maxwell???
JS
Genociding each other is easy and what they want.

edit on 23-6-2020 by PharoahSpiderMan because: Punktuation

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Scapegrace
So I ask you: Who are the true victims of racial injustice in America?

Wouldn't higher crime rates be an indicator of injustice?

Unless there is any implication of racial motivation behind these attacks, this doesn't help your argument.
Sounds like some serious justification on your part.
I mean really... your argument is: whites are horrid people who treat others bad so others are justified in criminal retaliation....

That's not my argument at all.

Are you too stupid to understand my point, or am I too stupid to understand yours?
So now you are calling me stupid. Maybe your presentation is unclear, but I definitely read justification for black on white crime on injustice.
Would you mind clarifying your position for me and maybe everyone else here?
Thanks for please not name calling.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

I am not sure 🤔 how constructive this analysis is. There is allot more to the story here. I also do not think discussing it on ats will help us understand it better, if anything more people will misunderstand it, since social media these days seems to be emotional driven or tribal mentality.

We have to know the truth, no matter how painful, to make wise, informed decisions. The facts reveal a huge problem our nation chooses to overlook. If the stats in the OP don’t make it plain that blacks are not victims of racism, I don’t know what else to tell you. I say the problem is black criminals, you say it’s racism or unfairness. I doubt we’ll ever agree on this one.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think what's going on here is that he probably thinks the society stuff is a byproduct of racism which is true, but no matter of rules in this game of make believe are going to work. I think to quell racism you just need a more healthy, positive, and (god forbid,) natural environment to bring people up in. This toxic atmosphere of society is producing more crimes and injustices than racism alone.
We should all look at the Big Picture at least once a day.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Not to be a hater to the guy, but his mentality seems to be making decisions and operating from a place of Fear.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Nonetheless, the data shows the claim in the op that black on white crime is worse than vice versa is true.

I don't disagree.

I just think we should look deeper into the reasons.

Oh I totally agree with that

The main problem with blm is they just take one data point, that a black is more likely to be shot by a cop, and say that proves policing is racist

I assumed the op was posting this data to show that’s not true, nor is the narrative of disproportionate white in black crime

So yes, we need to have honest conversations about the data, and the reasons for it

Unfortunately even mentioning this data is likely to get people canceled from main stream culture

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

No, not if the convictions correspond with arrests equally. For example, African Americans are arrested on drug charges at comparable rates to all other races, including caucasians, but the conviction rate is disproportionately higher for African Americans. That would point to a fairly obvious issue within our justice system. Actually committing way more crimes though? No one wants to touch that issue.

I'm not sure why.

It's racism 101, treat people poorly until they act down to your expectations.

If African Americans are not committing more crime then we can make an argument that racism is solved.

I do agree the stats are inflated by various means but I would be surprised if it flipped the positions.
I have a suggestion. Don’t get involved with either using or selling illegal drugs. But if you do, and you get caught, don’t blame anyone other than yourself, because no one forced you to do it. You seldom hear about Asian kids doing or selling drugs. Why not emulate them instead? Not cool enough I suppose. I wish white kids were more like them.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Sorry as shown by my posts several times on this thread, you are wrong

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The point that you seem to be missing is, our youth shouldn't be looking to emulate any of those little punk asses in school, THEY NEED TO EMULATE THEIR FATHERS. And their fathers need to have their # together and take responsibility.
Alot of the problems of today in society are because our children are unraised, and seem to have more respect for power, violence, and cruelty than for morality and humanity.
At the end of the day, lots are going to die, and the ones that do die, aren't going to be the righteous, it's going to be these mobs of blm fukups you see on tv.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I started a thread awhile ago saying there are more places around the world where you will be attacked for just being white.

In NYC alone there are streets. 711s, and bars where you will be assaulted and robbed just for having white skin

And its very under reported

I dont know how they have been getting away with it as long as they have.

Extremely different culture

It’s been that way for many decades, and any whitey with minimal street smarts knows it. There must be at least a hundred black neighborhoods where a white person is ill-advised to walk or bicycle through. You’d have to be pretty naive not to know this. I wonder how many Leftists would become conservative if they had to walk an hour after dark in a different black urban neighborhood each month?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This seems like an inevitable outcome. It's really very sad the kinds of things we're seeing in the black community these days.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Grambler
Thank you for explaining this to me.

I have no excuse for not reading the thread or reading the linked document thoroughly.

I can only apologise for my shortsightedness.
I admire your honesty. Sometimes, I’m big enough to admit when I’m wrong, but not always!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Why are their lives more precious?

They aren't!

They are statistically less precious.
That's the point.

When was the last time you thought about how white people feel with the po po?
I know how I feel. I try not to give LEOs the slightest reason to fear or dislike me, although I’m an old guy and not as scary looking as in my youth. I pull over immediately if they want me to. I keep both hands on the wheel after stopping the car until they ask for my license, etc. I’m polite and respectful. Every time I’ve been pulled over, what the cop accused me of was true. So I don’t argue or exude attitude. I wryly admit I was speeding or whatever, that he or she caught me. Occasionally, that’s gotten me off with a warning. I also avoid giving cops a reason to pull me over, although I usually go a tad above the speed limit. I keep my car in good condition, so all the lights are usually working. I keep my inspection sticker and registration up to date. I always have proof of liability insurance and a current driver’s license. And, of course, I don’t commit crimes, although I do jaywalk on occasion.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So I am afraid to say you are completely wrong in saying the OP was wrong.

The OP was implying racial intention without reason.

I won't say wrong but I'll say...
Nah, I'll just say wrong.

How do you know the implications of the OP?

Meanwhile the claim made in the OP is true, black on white crime is far more prevalent.

That isn't the claim!

The claim is that any interracial crime needs to have a racial component.
Sometimes people are robbed because they have money.
No, I did not say or imply any interracial crime had a racial component. In a post later on I said robberies were probably opportunistic most of the time. But rape, sexual assault, aggravated and simple assault, those crimes are meant to hurt someone. The assailant knows damn well what race his victim is, and his intention is to harm him or her. I’d be willing to bet racism is a strong factor in most such assaults.
edit on 23-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: Tidying up

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Bloodworth

A dominant claim I see from African-Americans who think they're being intellectual is that being white means you never have to be afraid because of the color of your skin or feel uncomfortable because of the color of their skin. Clearly, they have never thought to ask a white person about that or if they have, they haven't believed the answers they may have gotten because I have gone to places where I have felt uncomfortable or just plain unsafe/in danger because of the color of my skin. I worked at one for three years.

Extremely different culture

When I worked in NYC , 95% black area. They were more racist with each other.

Lighter skin blacks were made fun of.
And if you came from a good family, had both mother and father and some money.

Man were those kids picked on.

I just never witnessed such acts before...really beyond anything I've seen.

And the violence was off the charts.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join