It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden - My running mate must be ready day one to be POTUS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Hypntick

Aye polls are silly, indicative of feck all really.

Which is why there are so many of them i imagine.

How did the book ban go?

Not good.
Well the left has toppled statues, so won't be long before a book burn and ban 🤭

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

People will vote for Biden because he's not Trump, same reason they voted for Trump because he was not Hillary.

And this voting for the lesser of two evils nonsense might well turn out to be the straw that broke the camels back that is the notion of the democratic process your nation has come to represent and hold to high esteem.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Just racist statues, so about 95% of them.

Indicative of the problem really and says a lot regarding history.

My own nation being no better in that department.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
People voted for Trump because he wasn't a politician, not because he wasn't Hillary. In fact, there were many anti-Trump (neverTrumpers) republicans that didn't vote for either and he still won.
edit on 22-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Only if she's a democrat.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That two-party system is part of the problem LSU2018.

It's just so much more complicated than the right/left mentality that's been doing the rounds for quite some time.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

People will vote for Biden because he's not Trump, same reason they voted for Trump because he was not Hillary.

And this voting for the lesser of two evils nonsense might well turn out to be the straw that broke the camels back that is the notion of the democratic process your nation has come to represent and hold to high esteem.

Lol
Mkay
If you say so

People in the usa do not hate trump the way the people outside the usa do

Biden couldn't draw flies were he a pile of crap

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Just racist statues, so about 95% of them.

Indicative of the problem really and says a lot regarding history.

My own nation being no better in that department.
Ah, so your delusions become abundantly clear, thanks for your opinion, it bears no change to the discussion or overall views.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

History is what it is Arnie123.

If you find it to be delusional, that's possibly down to the people who have recorded it.

Anyhoo no wall in sight and wads of racist old statues being toppled all over the nation.

Aye Trumps doing just fine.

edit on 22-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well, i guess time will tell.

Somethings in the post.

And it smells like change to me.
edit on 22-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

That two-party system is part of the problem LSU2018.

It's just so much more complicated than the right/left mentality that's been doing the rounds for quite some time.

But you say that Trump is divisive when that's inherently false. He's done more for minorities than any president has done. He's spent his entire presidency defending himself after he was attacked. How is he the divisive one? Hate him, love him, like him, or don't like him, he's been the most productive president in our lifetimes. The only things he hasn't passed that would have helped this country are things the democrats have blocked. How many parties would it take to fix the issue of a two-party system?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
That "change" you speak of, it is done by mrs biden , in private joe has plumbing issues.

Biden is far worse than hillary, so much so that NO vp choice will save him. The smart dems are broadcasting this, you guys just won't listen.

"Joe doesn't look good. He looks like he's on a coin."
Bill Maher

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If you find it to be delusional, that's possibly down to the people who have recorded it.

Anyhoo no wall in sight and wads of racist old statues being toppled all over the nation.

200 Miles of walls have been built tho and non racist statues are being toppled as well, you know not what you're saying, hence, delusions.

Aye, Trump IS doing good tho 😘

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Why didn't these statue's and brands get cancelled under Obama? Wasn't this racism even more evident when we had a black POTUS? Was there no police brutality when Obama was in office? What did he do for his race when he had the office for 8 years? Oh, I forgot, it's all due to Trump, lol

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Lol amazing. Not caring at all of Bidens dementia, of the dems now 4 year crusade leaving countless in their wake, you think the D simply by virtue of not being Donald trump is going to care more about you? Lol you are the victim of propaganda. The dems, who use metoo and believe all women to try and convict a republican Supreme Court nominee of rape, while dismissing much more evidence when Biden is accused of rape. What’s different? Dems are your team!!! Hypocrisy! Dual standards! Fly your colors wave your flags!!! a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: panoz77

I'm voting D come November.
Trump has failed miserably as of late. At first he had my vote but I can see him for what he is now.
He does not care about you nor I but only his image and does not fly with me.

My girl friend quite having sex with me so I'm cutting my dick off. Same mentality!

This made me laugh so much, in some cases this might have actually happened....in this new post-trans world.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
And instead of intelligence or experience.

His vice president must be a person of color and a female.

Those are skills?

Do we accept the cops who scored higher on the test?
Do we accept the most intelligent into colleges?

Do we put people with more experience in important positions?

What we actually do is pass on the more intelligent and better experienced person and give it to those less qualified in order to offer diversity.

So today the ones who are smarter and more experienced are home.

People less smart with zero experience are used to run the show and the results are showing.

Addirmsutve action is it called?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 25-6-2020 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Something wrong with a black female POTUS?

After all, you already have an orange Oompa Loompa at the helm. x

i fully support candace owens running for president and would vote for ole joe if he selected her for his VP

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldschoolwarhawk

Something wrong with a black female POTUS?

After all, you already have an orange Oompa Loompa at the helm. x

i fully support candace owens running for president and would vote for ole joe if he selected her for his VP

I see what you are doing there, lol wink wink

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join