It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading Stabbings: 3 feared dead...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well, that's about as racist as it gets.

So all the "A RABS" did not get the message eh?

Is that everyone that's of Arab and Berber ancestral origin?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I think you may find Police with firearms are never very far away in and around our major towns and cities in this day of age.

Average response time being about 10 minutes or so.

Our Police enforce the law with the tools they have available to them, but they are not required to be armed in the same manner Police in the USA are.

For a start, there are not more guns than people kicking around overhear.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Took the Bait I See ................SUCKER ! ..LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Don't see any other way i can take such misinformed derogatory statements and terminology wielded in such a manner.

The idiotic coward responsible for such depraved murderous actions deserves all he has coming to him in this life and possibly the next.

But he's hardly indicative of all Arabs.

Quite simple really.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Arab Stabs Native Briton in a Public Street because he does not Particularly Care for Infidels on that Fine Morning for some Unknown Reason . A Constable just happens to be walking nearby and hears the Commotion . Arrives on the Scene to see Ole Charlie Humphreys laying in the Gutter Bleeding to Death . The First Words out of his mouth are ....Alright , Whats All This Then ? as the Mad A Rab runs down an Alley towards his Neighbourhood avoiding Apprehension . Charlie Arrives at Hospital 20 Minutes Later after the Constable Finally Calls an Ambulance DOA . Great Police Work there eh ? .............)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I did not say they were great Police by any manner nor means. LoL

Tell me this, your racist gibberish aside, if a constable arrived to find anyone already dead, or dying on the ground, with the culprit disappearing down an ally way, how would a gun have saved them?

Would this ""constable"" not have been better served to carry an emergency triage and resuscitation kit?

That way they get to call in the more heavily armed response teams to take the suckers down without endangering themselves or anyone else in the process if at all possible.

edit on 29-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It wouldnt. Their guns would save them. Let the red pill unhypnotize you. Armed officer could save another people though. You are lucky that you feed them well so they only keep planning and not executing. 10 minutes reaction time is eternity when one or more muslims or crazy African negroes start stabbing people in a crowd. You could have tens of victims easily.
Your ideas are dangerous. You may not go outside much but for other people.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Strange how almost to a man - or woman or person or whatever the politically correct terminology is today - UK police officers agree that arming more of their numbers would only result in more criminals carrying guns and thus far more gun related issues.

Obviously UK police know nothing and should bow to the greater knowledge and experience of US law enforcement officers.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

What wouldn't?

Feed them well???!!!

Offt!

Ideas are always dangerous.

As to going outside, i can, and will, go everywhere any anywhere i please to within rhyme and reason.

Other people don't have anything to worry about, i won't hurt them, and neither will they hurt me.

It's nice to be nice, and the only way to travel whilst you still have the legs to carry you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join