It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Drains The Swamp BIG TIME while the MSM-Dems Are Meandering Aimlessly.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Saturday, June 20, 2020

Over the past two weeks, while Democrats and the Mainstream Media have been doing their best to incite race wars, and reboot their Covid-19 shut-down hoax, the Trump Administration has been busy draining the swamp....a signature 2015/2016 campaign promise.

For example, 12 officials have been forced to resign, or fired, over the past 17 days.

The List and Reasons: forensicnews.net...

Late yesterday evening, that number grew to 13, when Attorney General Barr asked Geoffrey Berman, US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, to step down.

According to the DOJ release Berman is being replaced by the nomination of Jay Clayton, currently the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

But Berman refused to leave. His statement: theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...

However, this morning Attorney General Barr asked President Trump to fire Geoffrey Berman, which is promptly did.

Attorney General Bill Barr responds to SDNY U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman who announced his refusal to leave his position last night:

…”Because you have declared that you have no intention of resigning, I have asked the President to remove you as of today, and he has done so.”…

Shorthand: You’re fired.

Like I said at the top, the media and Democrats are ginning up rampant racism, unrest, and Covid-19 hysteria, while panicking over Joe Biden's dementia. So they're oblivious to the most relevant actions.

Actions that are setting the stage to simultaneously make America even greater, while exposing and punishing those who work against what's best for our nation and its citizens.

WINNING CONTINUES!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know much about Berman, and it would be a safe guess I wouldn't be a fan of him if I did (I dislike most politicians or similar type positions).

But what exactly does this have to do with draining the swamp? What did these officials have to do with the swamp of Washington? Or was this just political?

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yesssss! My favorite part of this is that of the first 18 names on the list, all but two were hired under this administration. Drain that swamp, that you helped fill! Drain that swamp, that you helped fill!

#winning

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I am not American so of course you can say my opinion does not count, I dont mind/care, is the swamp not related to life long political senators

and as for draining does resignation due to not agreeing with Trump mean he really drained them

such as

James Miller, former under secretary of defense for policy, resigned from the Defense Science Board on June 2. He published his resignation letter criticizing what he was as Defense Secretary Mark Esper’s support for the tear-gassing of protestors in Lafayette Square. “You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it. Instead, you visibly supported it,” Miller wrote.

Kathryn Wheelbarger, the top Pentagon official overseeing international security affairs, resigned on Thursday after the White House nixed her nomination due to “disloyalty” to Trump.

Mary Elizabeth Taylor, a top State Dept. official (assistant secretary of state for legislative affairs), resigned on Thursday in protest of Trump’s response to racial tensions in the country. In her resignation letter, Taylor states: “The President’s comments and actions surrounding racial injustice and Black Americans cut sharply against my core values and convictions…I must follow the dictates of my conscience and resign

Jody Hunt, head of DOJ’s Civil Division, resigned on Tuesday, effective July 3. No reason was given for his departure

Noel Francisco, Solicitor General, resigned on Wednesday, effective July 3. His departure was expected. As Solicitor General, Francisco defended the Trump administration at the Supreme Court, making arguments in support of policies like the Muslim Ban.

Drainage is like winning!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Getting ready for the indictments.

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, June 20, 2020

Over the past two weeks, while Democrats and the Mainstream Media have been doing their best to incite race wars, and reboot their Covid-19 shut-down hoax, the Trump Administration has been busy draining the swamp....a signature 2015/2016 campaign promise.

For example, 12 officials have been forced to resign, or fired, over the past 17 days.

Late yesterday evening, that number grew to 13, when Attorney General Barr asked Geoffrey Berman, US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, to step down.

According to the DOJ release Berman is being replaced by the nomination of Jay Clayton, currently the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission.

But Berman refused to leave. His statement: theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...

However, this morning Attorney General Barr asked President Trump to fire Geoffrey Berman, which is promptly did.

Attorney General Bill Barr responds to SDNY U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman who announced his refusal to leave his position last night:

…”Because you have declared that you have no intention of resigning, I have asked the President to remove you as of today, and he has done so.”…

Like I said at the top, the media and Democrats are ginning up rampant racism, unrest, and Covid-19 hysteria, while panicking over Joe Biden's dementia. So they're oblivious to the most relevant actions.

Actions that are setting the stage to simultaneously make America even greater, while exposing and punishing those who work against what's best for our nation and its citizens.

WINNING CONTINUES!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Finally a " Not Do Nothing " President , and some People are Still Unsatisfied .
Are some people in this Country that Effed Up in the Head or What > ?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Berham really messed up the Epstein investigation.
So bad it seemed intentionally messed up.

Glad to see him fired. What a squatter though,
he showed up for work today - probably trying
to get out some documents, seems shady.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

When will he demand Farce’s resignation? Ya know, the expert in destroying economies — over a new form of the flu.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

For once I can agree with you.

Trump firing his own people is definitely draining the swamp.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Consider that they may have been hired to establish links to those in deep cover. I expect we may find out before November.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Exactly! WIGGA WIGGA! THe St0rM iS coMiNg!!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think he hired them to expose them for something those people have done wrong in the past and got away with it. Maybe or it could have to do with them siding with "a lawless society" is what we need now.

I haven't done the research, but how many executives left their position only to move to Hawaii or out of the country.
Seems like that FB guy is still the only one around. If he bums out, you know society is headed for true "police state" tactics.

For you guys that don't this, it has been stated by me in the past: NO USA PASSPORTS ARE BEING ISSUED

yes, there are a few leeways to this that must be met in the 72 hours thing, but here where I'm at, one can not re-enter this country if one leaves.

NO PASSPORTS = a police state

That is MIM's "Street Talk". Don't believe me... apply for one ( I believe military personal and a select few can get their passports )

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

This is nonsense. You can get a passport in the same 3 weeks it always took. Expedited passports are suspended with a few exceptions.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Ahem, all the best people.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't know much about Berman, and it would be a safe guess I wouldn't be a fan of him if I did (I dislike most politicians or similar type positions).

But what exactly does this have to do with draining the swamp? What did these officials have to do with the swamp of Washington? Or was this just political?

They didn't support what voters elected President Trump to accomplish on our behalf. I guess you could say it's "political" on the surface. But every move is a also a small step towards improving America, for the benefit of Americans.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Yesssss! My favorite part of this is that of the first 18 names on the list, all but two were hired under this administration. Drain that swamp, that you helped fill! Drain that swamp, that you helped fill!

#winning

Sometimes mid-course corrections are necessary, for a number of reasons. Real leaders keep their eye on the big picture. They Admit mistakes, correct them, and move on.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
Your opinion matters, because you share thoughts that helps others who can vote in U.S. elections...aka Americans.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Getting ready for the indictments.

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, June 20, 2020

WINNING CONTINUES!

-CareWeMust

Yep..The DOJ/Barr moves are primarily for that purpose. Jerry Nadler did not reschedule William Barr's appearance before his committee, because he knows what's coming. (Was set for March 31st, but was cancelled when the House became afraid of Covid-19 and left town.)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Yes! It does appear that much of this is political retribution, indeed.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I am not American so of course you can say my opinion does not count, I dont mind/care, is the swamp not related to life long political senators

and as for draining does resignation due to not agreeing with Trump mean he really drained them

such as

James Miller, former under secretary of defense for policy, resigned from the Defense Science Board on June 2. He published his resignation letter criticizing what he was as Defense Secretary Mark Esper’s support for the tear-gassing of protestors in Lafayette Square. “You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it. Instead, you visibly supported it,” Miller wrote.

Kathryn Wheelbarger, the top Pentagon official overseeing international security affairs, resigned on Thursday after the White House nixed her nomination due to “disloyalty” to Trump.

Mary Elizabeth Taylor, a top State Dept. official (assistant secretary of state for legislative affairs), resigned on Thursday in protest of Trump’s response to racial tensions in the country. In her resignation letter, Taylor states: “The President’s comments and actions surrounding racial injustice and Black Americans cut sharply against my core values and convictions…I must follow the dictates of my conscience and resign

Jody Hunt, head of DOJ’s Civil Division, resigned on Tuesday, effective July 3. No reason was given for his departure

Noel Francisco, Solicitor General, resigned on Wednesday, effective July 3. His departure was expected. As Solicitor General, Francisco defended the Trump administration at the Supreme Court, making arguments in support of policies like the Muslim Ban.

Drainage is like winning!!!!

These people publicly lying about things to make Trump sound bad is why they are getting canned, not because they "disagree" with Trump for some BS. They obviously despise Trump and when making public comments about things, never fail to employ intellectual dishonesty and out right slander in misrepresenting Trump.

I love how those who hate Trump always try to make believe it's something else though to justify their misbegotten feelings.
Too bad this behavior is so transparent though and everyone knows what is really going on. (Even though they -the media- still lie through their teeth about anything to do with Trump and pretend the lies they spew are the truth instead).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join