It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Case Study: Inlaws who cant get along!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Case scenario:

Wife loves Husband
Husband loves Wife
Husband hates Brother
Sister Loves Brother

The sister works for her brother. On a daily basis the brother verbally abuses the sister. The Sister comes home to her husband and shares her hurtful experiences everynight. The Husband deals with his frustration with not interferring between the cyblings for respect of wife and wives family. Time passes, Husband attacks brother verbally as Brother verbally abuses husband while sister just listens.

Who is right???

The Husband being hurt because his wife did not stand up for him infront of her brother.

Or

The wife being pissed at the husband for opening his mouth to her family??

Need help people.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Who is right???

The Husband ofcourse! The husband had the courtesy to not interfere between sibling conflicts. But he cannot stand and watch when he's attacked. Thats crazy. The husband also needs to sit down and talk to his wife about this.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'd be thankful that the husband won't just sit around and do nothing. It's good to be defensive every once and a while

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The husband of course!!!

At least the husband wasn't a little push-over and he did something about it.....the wife lacked the Intestinal fortitude to stand up for herself so the husband picked up the slack, carried the torch...whatever, the husband is right.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
hmm well i think its a no win situation from both parts,

She loves her family and she loves her husband,

seems to me the poor wife is stuck right in the middle and cant find an even ground between the two..

Give the wife a hug and try to understand how hard this must be for her,

shes torn between family/husband. seems shes just trying to balance both without trying to hurt anyone,

top topics

join