It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with the God of the gaps that Darwinist like to say when losing a debate

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Shouldn't be any problem.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: Degradation33

Then what was this changing genes you were talking about?

The guppies in the FSU study. Granted the genetic changes were things like metabolism associated with the removal of predators. Still, the change in environment prompted 35 gene mutations in a few years.

But if you want my the best guess why fish moved out of the water, here it is.

375 million years ago, when the proposed transitional animal lived, was called The Late Devonian Period. It was also a period of "anoxia", or deoxygenation of the oceans. The cause of this anoxia is up for debate, but a slow loss of oxygen is a necessary catalist to prompt animals to move out of the water to a world being overtaken by angiosperms, which may have flourished because of high Co2 levels.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

What shouldnt? Thinking for yourself and actually learning what the MES postulates? You'll give yourself an aneurism.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Honestly why can't Chuck just come out and say hi? I understand it's a scary step but what does a god have to be afraid of? Where is the risk in a 60 minute interview? Gods don't need riddles or messengers. If he or she isn't very obviously present in the same sense we see the president participating every day...that's a red flag. Just one of many.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Thx for the advice. I don't want to end up in the hospital thinking over some bull#.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That's funny. George Carlin?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join