It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has info about Roswell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Like with JFK? Lol

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Like with JFK? Lol

We already know about JFK. Trump revealed that Ted Cruz's father took part in the assassination.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Idk how a man that wants to inject bleach can be credible. Would you give him the access to one of if not the biggest secret in mankind's history?

The US voters did. Much to the vexation of many.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: game over man

Just imagine his Tweets.

"Fake Aliens from Roswell attempt rig election via voter mail fraud from the Moon, Trump 2020"

Or better yet the dems could say Russia both helped Trump get elected and was responsible for Roswell. We must attack!!!! Or better yet impeach!!!! We could have more impeachment hearings saying Trump knew Russia was responsible and withheld that information, so yeah more collusion. Ole Bob could come back from the dead and be the hero the dems always wished he would be. Biden 2020 or is it 3030?
edit on 21-6-2020 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It gleefully told Obama no too and Hillary no amount of pants suits would even get it to consider sharing with her. Lol

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

I would suggest that the weaponization of low Earth Orbit is a mug's game to China as well.

Do we not already have enough numerous and varied different ways of killing one another from afar?

Do the boys not have enough toys that they have to also play Buck Rogers in space?

All that will materialize is another cold war, but this time, above our heads, as opposed to buried in the ground.

At some point, we really must put down these children's toys and start making hay up there whilst the sun still shines.
edit on 21-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Naw mate just have the election, if Trump manages to pull this one out his arse, given the present climate, general feeling, and state of the nation, nevermind dangerous pathogens floating around killing what will probably amount to more than 200,000 people, then you lot derve all that he will bring you.

As to "Biden 2020 or is it 3030?" queries, well chances are both Biden and Trump will have shuffled off their mortal coil before then, so no point putting the cart before the horse there.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Naw mate just have the election, if Trump manages to pull this one out his arse, given the present climate, general feeling, and state of the nation, nevermind dangerous pathogens floating around killing what will probably amount to more than 200,000 people, then you lot derve all that he will bring you.

As to "Biden 2020 or is it 3030?" queries, well chances are both Biden and Trump will have shuffled off their mortal coil before then, so no point putting the cart before the horse there.

Well i feel he won't need to pull it out his arse as his current competition may be worse than what was propped up against him last election. I find it amusing with all the trump conspiracy twitter jokes that most of them are coming from across the aisle from people who think the Russian boogey man is hiding around every corner and always the blame when things don't go the dems way. They really should have focused on beating him and not coming up with creative ways to have him removed. Back on topic, I won't hold my breathe waiting on any kind of disclosure about Roswell, if there is any to be disclosed. Though if there was, it would be someone like Trump who would let the cat out the bag, not some career politician.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: testing123

originally posted by: XCrycek
Like with JFK? Lol

We already know about JFK. Trump revealed that Ted Cruz's father took part in the assassination.

You're confusing him with George Bush.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
In the Triggered interview, when Donald Trump Jr. asks POTUS about Aliens and Roswell, part of the president's response was and I quote, "It sounds like a cute question, but actually..." And then he stops himself. To me, that answers it all.

www.youtube.com... @ 18:55
edit on 21-6-2020 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

6500 people at a rally supposed to hold 20,000, when he was expecting 1 million.

Thank feck for common sense. x

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What are the chances a ufo is shot down or crashes at a military air base?

Sadly Roswell is 100% man made and once people got wind of a so called secret air base.

It only fueld the story.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

It did not crash at a base, but on a farm. Roswell was the closest airbase over 30 miles away and another site, in Corona, was even farther.

A blanket statement that it was 100% man made carries very little weight with the facts.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
He has no clearance to Roswell incident as he is just a temporary employee.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
And here is the inside info from Body Language Ghost. He does know something pretty damn good. But, his "Ill think about it" is a parental no.

Holy sh!t, I got 0:19 seconds into that before stopping it. Do people take Eric seriously talking in that voice? He’s puking. It’s what DJ’s and game show hosts do.

The only thing I’ve paid attention to for the last couple years is Trump addressing the nation alone and the questions after. Does he do these sit downs with Eric often? Do people actually believe this is all off the cuff and not scripted and produced like The Apprentice or The Bachelor?

You’ve gotta be sh!ttin’ me.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyonedies
He has no clearance to Roswell incident as he is just a temporary employee.

I just watched Unacknowledged the other day for the first time. Good flick!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
He cant fake body language.

originally posted by: Drucifer

And here is the inside info from Body Language Ghost. He does know something pretty damn good. But, his "Ill think about it" is a parental no.

Holy sh!t, I got 0:19 seconds into that before stopping it. Do people take Eric seriously talking in that voice? He’s puking. It’s what DJ’s and game show hosts do.

The only thing I’ve paid attention to for the last couple years is Trump addressing the nation alone and the questions after. Does he do these sit downs with Eric often? Do people actually believe this is all off the cuff and not scripted and produced like The Apprentice or The Bachelor?

edit on 22-6-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

He cant fake body language.

originally posted by: Drucifer

I’m faking something using body language right now. My right hand is gripped and moving up and down in reaction to your post.

If you don’t think it’s possible to fake body language, you’ve never realized you were talking to a socio/psychopath.
edit on 22-6-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I most certainly do realize Im talking to one....
edit on 22-6-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I most certainly do realize Im talking to one....

While I don’t believe I’ve rang any psycho alarms in this thread or any in my post history on ATS, in my youth it was brought to my attention that I had some psychopath tendencies.

In short, I stole my stepmother’s credit card when I was 14 or 15 and ordered some CD’s with it. When I finally got caught, I refused to fess up because I know no one could prove I did it. I didn’t even need to come up with far fetched stories. I kept it going for about 6 weeks and was completely un-phased by it. Once I finally did, my father told me the worst thing about it was realizing I might be a psychopath because of the way I carried myself. I’ve spent the majority of my time since then analyzing those behaviors and learning about them. Seems it’s quite common with those who have had similar backgrounds as myself. Took me years to change those behaviors and at least use them for positive things instead of negative, if they are to be utilized at all. For the most part, I just stick with speaking as truthfully as I possibly can and it’s made my life considerably better since.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join