It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has info about Roswell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The fact that Trump wants a SpaceForce is his roundabout way of disclosing without disclosing.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

If Trump's got anything to do with it you're going to get a "Space Farce".

Can we not at least attempt to colonize and industrialized low Earth orbit via private enterprise and endeavor before America starts policing the place?

I mean that way it may actually happen at some point in the not too distant future.
edit on 19-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

SpaceForce is the stupidest idea ever and the only way I could see it being remotely justified is because the government has concrete evidence of visitation and/or contact

If it's because Trump thinks our next wars will be waged in space, well then, facepalm me to death please

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

President Trump, under rigorous questioning from his son Donald Trump Jr...

Rigorous questioning?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's obvious (in this thread lol) the left doesn't want disclosure from an orange man about grey' aliens.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Idk how a man that wants to inject bleach can be credible. Would you give him the access to one of if not the biggest secret in mankind's history?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Bull twang and crap.

I would be your typical leftie of a sort.

And if Trump reveals real evidence regarding alien contact or working, or even broken, alien ship from another sentient civilization, extraterrestrial or interdimensional.

I would have to reconsider the Mans merit because for the human race that would actually mean something tangible for once that we can get our teeth around and will inevitably change the paradigm we follow, have followed, since time immemorial.

But real evidence and not a Project Blue Beam incarnate type scenario, that does not fly.

So i will wish in one hand and crap in the other, i ken which one will fill up first as unfortunate as the case may be.

If Trump produced the real goods it would be like walking on water, there you go.
edit on 19-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Language warning at the end.

edit on 19-6-2020 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I will believe it when I see it. The man has issues with truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
It's obvious (in this thread lol) the left doesn't want disclosure from an orange man about grey' aliens.

Must be terrible to feel so victimized.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
People are watching Triggered and.... getting triggered.

When I saw the teaser for this I knew there was going to be outrage.

This is Trump keeping the undocumented aliens undocumented. That bastard.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Trump thinks it's interesting.

Well I guess that's interesting.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Trump simply told Donald Jnr,

“I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting.”

www.nytimes.com...

Yeah , Dads Lie to their Sons All the Time . Some things are just not Accessible at their Younger Ages . Best they wait for the Death Bed Confession , they are More Believable .....)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Must be terrible to feel so victimized.

say's the guy with the Hitler avatar.

Admit it, Trump will make you reeeee if he releases E.T. Disclosure.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Seems to me the guy is most lightly dog-whistling to the American people who want an answer, to a question that remains unanswered, in any sort of meaningful manner, since the inception of recorded history, in an attempt to gain votes.

Shows your hand then Donald, because more than just America would like to see those cards.

I call.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
People are watching Triggered and.... getting triggered.

When I saw the teaser for this I knew there was going to be outrage.

This is Trump keeping the undocumented aliens undocumented. That bastard.

Yo Man , the Government Acknowledged the Existence of Aliens on Earth back in the 70's , but Nobody Cared ...........LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hell yeah!!! MAGA 2020 BABY!!!

Have him swear in a campaign promise and in writing to declassify Roswell if he gets re-elected!!!!

www.foxnews.com...

Yea. Have him promise to release the info. Like he did his taxes.

He said he would release them when the audit was over. Of course, his corporation is continuously audited, so it will never be over. He has outwitted those who demand to see his taxes but they haven't realized it yet. There are the delusional folk who think he sits down at his desk on April 14th to do his taxes and that they can find gotcha errors.
I'd bet the taxes of those who got rich while in office would be far more interesting....

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Didn't clinton and Obama say they were going to release area 51 info during their campaigns?

Who do you believe more Hillary and Bill or Trump ?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

None of the above because they are so transitory would be my answer without actual proof that lasts longer than there terms in office.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Trump has signaled he has information on the Roswell incident . The wait might be over folks .

We’ve been waiting over 70 years for someone to be honest. We might have found the right man .

A better video is included in the supplied link .

President Trump, under rigorous questioning from his son Donald Trump Jr., on Thursday about the existence of extraterrestrial life, suggested he knew "interesting" information about Roswell, N.M. -- the site of a 1947 crash that has touched off conspiracy theories about an alien spacecraft ever since.

Trump made the comments in a lighthearted, Father's Day-themed video interview produced by his presidential campaign that dealt with a variety of topics, including potential U.S. government secrets about aliens.

I believe

I tried posting a reply a few minutes ago but don’t think it went through. I hope this is not a double post.

A year ago, select members of Congress and the President were briefed on the UFO program (parts of it, at least). Supposedly the briefings were in response to all the interest caused by the Navy release of the Tic-Tac videos. You can Google on “UFO briefing, June 20, 2019” for more details. I know who the program manager was who gave the briefings, so I know for a fact that they happened. I don’t know what level of detail they went into, but I certainly would not be surprised if they included some of the history of the program, going back to at least 1947.

So, even though Trump has been known to lie about the time of day when everyone in the room was wearing a watch, I think he’s telling some version of the truth, here.

I wouldn’t bet on there being a major disclosure any time soon, however.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join