It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has info about Roswell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Trump has signaled he has information on the Roswell incident . The wait might be over folks .

We’ve been waiting over 70 years for someone to be honest. We might have found the right man .

A better video is included in the supplied link .

President Trump, under rigorous questioning from his son Donald Trump Jr., on Thursday about the existence of extraterrestrial life, suggested he knew "interesting" information about Roswell, N.M. -- the site of a 1947 crash that has touched off conspiracy theories about an alien spacecraft ever since.

Trump made the comments in a lighthearted, Father's Day-themed video interview produced by his presidential campaign that dealt with a variety of topics, including potential U.S. government secrets about aliens.

I believe

edit on 19-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hell yeah!!! MAGA 2020 BABY!!!

Have him swear in a campaign promise and in writing to declassify Roswell if he gets re-elected!!!!

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 19-6-2020 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

He's just a headline whore. It's a ploy for Fathers day... not a bad one I must say...

How many sons will head over to their dads and have a chat about Roswell/Aliens and "Trump knows Dad!! He KNOWS!!!"

edit on 19-6-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
BIGLY HUGE NEWS: A compulsive liar suggested he knew "interesting" information about Roswell.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
GTFOOH, lol

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

"So many people ask me that question. There are millions and millions of people that want to go there, that want to see it. I won't talk to you about what I know about it but it's very interesting. But Roswell is a very interesting place with a lot of people that would like to know what's going on."

"Want to see it"?

See what?
What is "it"?

It's quite fitting that as ATS begins to breathe its last, a US president takes us back full-circle to the incident that, along with Ken Arnold a few weeks earlier, started this modern UFO ball rolling.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Didn't clinton and Obama say they were going to release area 51 info during their campaigns?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Didn't clinton and Obama say they were going to release area 51 info during their campaigns?

S.O.B.

As Blake Edwards would say, "Standard Operational Bulls#t" during electioneering.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Trump "Roswell, here is what I know...............................Its...............in New Mexico"

Will these aliens be classed as legal or illigal would hate to see them from behind a wall

Havent previous presidents also made this promise, heres hoping though, fingers crossed

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hell yeah!!! MAGA 2020 BABY!!!

Have him swear in a campaign promise and in writing to declassify Roswell if he gets re-elected!!!!

www.foxnews.com...

Yea. Have him promise to release the info. Like he did his taxes.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I love Falling Down! Best movie ever. Kirk Douglas good as always. Love all his movies. Ben Hur! What a masterpiece, right? I like the way you think. You should believe. Believing in something is the greatest thing in the world. My son Donny, i call him Donky, wants to be an anchor, and he's done a great job, right? A pretty good job i think. Maybe he'll be the new Johnny Carson. What does Jonny do? Haven't seen his show in a long time, maybe i'll watch tonight. Best host ever, by far. Did you like the interview? I liked it a lot. Such good questions. Best questions ever. You want to know what happened in Roswell? I know, but i can't tell you. Top secret. Area 52, world famous, everyone wants to know if aliens live there. Maybe, maybe not. If a UFO crashed there? Some people say that. I don't know. Or maybe i do know? If i'm re-elected, i'm gonna let everyone know. You will be surprised, everyone will be surprised, it will mindblowing i tell you. The most mindblowing thing ever. Almost like 9/11 but in a positive way. Best wishes, the President.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Trump simply told Donald Jnr,

“I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting.”

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 19-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Everything that comes out of the mouth of " The Liar In Chief " you know the exact opposite to be true.

edit on 19-6-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

He really is scarping the bottom of the barrel now.

As if Trumps going to be made privy to or be cleared to see any super secretive information of such an age-sensitive nature.

POTUS are only there for 8 years, the computer says "no" Mr Trump.

They might try telling him about the Ebens and see if he swallows that palaver.

edit on 19-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What would he have "heard" ? All the people from Roswell are dead. So he's heard what we've all heard. If he said he has seen documents and photos, that we are going to declassify, that would be different.

Fake alien invasion coming? Or Roswell anniversary and media ignoring covid19, protests and ongoing investigations on police brutality, especially Breonna Taylor?

All seems bunk when it jumps right into "these guys have great beards." Felt like an Onion video.

7-5-2019 Fox interview with Trump on UFOs

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So if everyone says he is a liar, then have him come out and say "For all the people that believe I am a liar, I CATEGORICALLY DENY THE EXISTENCE OF ALIENS IN ROSWELL! Have a good day!"

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Just imagine his Tweets.

"Fake Aliens from Roswell attempt rig election via voter mail fraud from the Moon, Trump 2020"

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The half black alien said I could keep my doctor and my premium would go down. Both greasy lies.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

More like " Aliens landed at Roswell, but we built a wall to keep them out "

We built that wall. We built that wall. We built that wall.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FallingdownAll of the sudden, with Trump's poll #'s continuously decreasing, he "hints" that he might have information on Roswell and aliens, a topic many Americans want to know about?

I think it's the latest in his schemes to win reelection at any cost. To even insinuate that he has info on these events is beyond irresponsible. What happened to the "national security" he's always so keen to blame?

So in conclusion, Trump tried to block John Bolton's book over "national security concerns" (which we now know was BS), but it's okay for him to blatantly say that he is withholding "very interesting" information about aliens.
Sorry, but this man will use any diversion to get his way, including out and out lies.

BTW, I too am a believer and would love to know the truth, but that's not what's going on here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join