It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Police Walkout a Hoax?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've seen a few articles today.

But there's still not a lot of info coming out of Atlanta that I trust.

Several things yesterday seemed like we were getting differing information about the Police.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Looks like the city is trying to pretend nothing is happening but there's reports all over the web about Atlanta police not responding to calls, walking out, etc and the surrounding counties refusing to help.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I am near the city. I have a co-worker with a son who is in Emergency Services. FWIW he says it’s true... they were told all but two zones have little to no police coverage.

a reply to: CryHavoc

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Officers who don't walk off the job in Atlanta are being rewarded with a life-changing $500 bonus.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Maybe they can get work in cities where they are appreciated. Those cities will need it in future, when the hungry criminals leave the wastelands, that were once called cities.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Maybe they can get work in cities where they are appreciated. Those cities will need it in future, when the hungry criminals leave the wastelands, that were once called cities.

Look what happens when you work in an area where you are not appreciated, AND, you have to give-in to the thugs.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ugh. Not worth it.
edit on 19-6-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 19-6-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Horrible, just like that video with the teenagers beating that girl in the subway. She just took the beating, she was even afraid to lash back, maybe thinking stepping up is her death sentence.

In Germany, BLM demonstrations too, even though there is no brutality on blacks here, JUST as it is not systematic in your place. No police brutality demonstrations, those would be totally out of place here though and I would join a counter demonstration showing support to our police, if I could (child).

Stay safe everyone!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
No , its not a Hoax, and honestly good for them.......for those who do their damn jobs and go beyond the call of duty, I say DO IT........

Let them see what its like without them, its about time they stood up.......

Maybe people need to realize its up to THEM to protect themselves, and get some damn self accountability.........

These areas are bitching and wanting police gone, I wonder if they understand how many crimes now will legally be a death sentence when committed against those who carry......

Or maybe its just about time this lesson is learned across the nation.

The west wasnt NEAR as violent in cities and towns as the movies romanticize it, and it was because you could be shot for your misdeeds.....
edit on 6/19/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Look what happens when you work in an area where you are not appreciated, AND, you have to give-in to the thugs.

twitter.com...

Thank God, my children are almost grown. That means my job turns toward my community and I will take as
many of these animals as is possible
with me when I leave this planet.

What's most disturbing is that the LEADERs of those animals have intimidated and/or bribed police into letting the thug-gangsters kill, maim, and rob, at will. (Here in Chicago anyway)

If the citizens weren't so in love with their do-nothing community leaders, they would demand that the city allow President Trump to "clean things up"...saving a lot of innocent lives...that include young children.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
It was stunning to see the Mayor of Atlanta force the police chief to resign so quickly, for no logical reason.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Care, check your PMs

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Look what happens when you work in an area where you are not appreciated, AND, you have to give-in to the thugs. twitter.com...

I can't even begin to say how PO'd I am after watching those videos. #BackTheBlue always.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There are construction workers in the street I live. They've been changing pipes for few days.

They put cones to block the way and always had a police patrol guarding the blockage.

Yesterday no police there. The construction foreman had a difficult day guarding the street himself.

I must keep an eye on this.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
These areas are bitching and wanting police gone, I wonder if they understand how many crimes now will legally be a death sentence when committed against those who carry...

Not even going to self-report. Just walk away ...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ah, yes, the joys of a public union with no direct accountability or oversight to its stakeholders-the taxpayer-walking off the job. Too bad the people who foot the bill cannot selectively fire every single s***bag who decides they don't need their job that badly.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ah, yes, the joys of a public union with no direct accountability or oversight to its stakeholders-the taxpayer-walking off the job. Too bad the people who foot the bill cannot selectively fire every single s***bag who decides they don't need their job that badly.

I agree with you 100%. Fire them. I'd fire the guy next to him for good measure too.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I'd fire the guy next to him for good measure too.

Decimation. Gonna get old school.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Fire them. Agreed 100%. Lots of folks looking for work, especially in these hard times. These crybaby, overpaid and privileged cops are proving the points laid out by BLM and others.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join