It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew 24 in Scripture and my boast that it has to be aliens just has to be aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It hit me going through Matthew 24 matches my timeline should I tell you about my timeline.

A pretty quick here like maybe at the end of July where you going to be seeing motherships I don't know if It can be fake or real but it's aliens it's got to be aliens listen to this.

Jesus in Matthew 24 is giving a prophecy of how the Believers will be put to persecution and you can tell by the wording that for the whole world all the nations are going to hate them for that name. And so I'm thinking this is all going to happen right there at the end of July.

Well according to my timeline next in July end of July in July 30th which is the 9th of all of the day that everything bad happens to Israel you probably knew that on the 9th of all of the Jewish do not smile all day they refused to smile in honor of all the trouble we've had on that one day the first temple the second temple and then about 40 other things.

But something has to be the Catalyst right in there in July to make the nation's suddenly hate all the Christians for their namesake ... Something abrupt something like on Independence Day the movie maybe we're going to need Will Smith.

Something's going to happen really rough, makes all the nations hate the Believers for the namesake of Jesus according to my timeline at the end of July July 30 is the 9th ofAv.. it's aliens got to be aliens

edit on 18-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

My timelines moving on fast midpoint with a temple already built and the man of perdition doing the abomination of desolation on April 3rd 2021 so see my timeline the moving on.

And I must say that this seven-year. Matches all the feast days for the timelines Perfect all 11 timelines in Scripture the 1260 the 1290 days 1335 days 10 days five months three and a half days the witnesses lay in the street all that fits perfectly only from this. Of 2017 to 2024 went back 30 years before in 30 years after nothing only this seven-year. 2017 to 2024 hits

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Even if it's all perfect....whatevs

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I should expound one step further,

Iams pretty fast because according to my timeline V seal martyrs who were seen under the throne beheaded go to the heaven before the midpoint which is April 3rd so this going to happen rather abruptly.

There is another group of Believers coming on later the Overcomers but the Pittsfield Martyrs will be by far most of them by April 3rd back in my timeline has them by March 30

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RubyRogue

My brother.....

star

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Did I fotget to say....

Scripture tells of the Great Deception that even the very elect might be decieved.....

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The Great Deception is including the Aliens showing themselves. See the three frogs of Revelation.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Posted thread by me...coincidence???
Aliens or Second coming? Its gotta be one of them. Please.
Aliens or Second coming? Its gotta be one of them. Please.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sounds like fun!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I hope aliens do show up in July-They could save our ATS!

Imagine the irony-ATS in financial difficulties is saved by an influx of new visitors/members who flock to the site becuase Aliens make themselves known to us earthlings.

That would be great!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Woah dude...love that video...learned something

a reply to: paviabari

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
It hit me going through Matthew 24 matches my timeline should I tell you about my timeline.

A pretty quick here like maybe at the end of July where you going to be seeing motherships I don't know if It can be fake or real but it's aliens it's got to be aliens listen to this.

Jesus in Matthew 24 is giving a prophecy of how the Believers will be put to persecution and you can tell by the wording that for the whole world all the nations are going to hate them for that name. And so I'm thinking this is all going to happen right there at the end of July.

Well according to my timeline next in July end of July in July 30th which is the 9th of all of the day that everything bad happens to Israel you probably knew that on the 9th of all of the Jewish do not smile all day they refused to smile in honor of all the trouble we've had on that one day the first temple the second temple and then about 40 other things.

But something has to be the Catalyst right in there in July to make the nation's suddenly hate all the Christians for their namesake ... Something abrupt something like on Independence Day the movie maybe we're going to need Will Smith.

Something's going to happen really rough, makes all the nations hate the Believers for the namesake of Jesus according to my timeline at the end of July July 30 is the 9th ofAv.. it's aliens got to be aliens

Just a few observations and my own opinion. It's okay to disagree.

I don't think they're going to need any sort of alien invasion to get what they want. In the last several months, we've seen how easy it is for society (who has been conditioned through decades of brainwashing) to be made to do their bidding through manipulation. In recent events we can clearly see how this is the case, how things have progressed from one step to the next.

Persecution is already happening and we are already hated. Look at how Christians are treated in the world. People outright hate anyone who believes in what the Bible says. Christians are being persecuted right now in other countries and they are hated in the U.S. by these same people who have been conditioned to do so.

As for setting dates, no man knows the day, not even Jesus--only God the Father knows the day. We can know the approximate time by the events that are happening, which line up with prophecy, but He will come like a thief in the night.

I used to believe in the alien invasion thing (Project Blue Beam), but given the state of mind of the millennial generation, it's not even necessary. These people are being led like sheep. From one crisis to the next, we'll get there through the same manipulation we've seen so far this year. Stoke the fire, create a panic and a need for order and you have everything in place to seize power. Look at how they're tearing down the very fabric of our society, erasing history, negating police authority. It's about to get real nasty. These are the precursors.

I think I would be looking at how the papacy are positioning themselves and how there is a push for Sunday law, using climate change as an excuse for an official day of rest. This is how the mark of the beast will be instituted and it's on the cusp, as soon as the chess pieces fall into place. When you see it happen, you'll know I was right.

Lastly, mixing conspiracy theory like Project Blue Beam and Flat Earth with scripture only serves to dilute the understanding of scripture.

Best regards.

edit on 20-6-2020 by Freth because: ETA

new topics

top topics

join