It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court blocks Trump from ending DACA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: carewemust

They would not overturn Obama's executive order even though it is unlawful.

What does the OP have to do with Obama? Must you always bring him or Hillary up in every post?

Because DACA was an executive order penned (and with a phone) by Obama. Simple enough.

Simple enough, DACA is compassion...put that in penning.

The problem, regardless of how you feel on the DACA matter, it how it was done. He essentially created legislation from his executive desk. The Court hinted that--had that been the questions before it--the outcome may have been different.

Double talk, do you want to deport doctors, essential workers out of the U.S.A.?

Your emotions are not relevant to the law.

My repeating of the facts should be relevant to everybody.

The point you were responding to was correct in every way. Your point about doctors and nurses is wholly irrelevant to the fact that DACA was created by executive order and not by Congress. Your feelings actually mean nothing at all to anyone but yourself and those that happen to care about your feelings.

My feelings only stretch forth to portray the truth, if you don't or can't accept it, I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein
The "Left" leadership doesn't even care about their own families.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Wasn't it Gorsuch who Trump supporters reviled? Oh that's right, that was yesterday. So who will it be tomorrow? Hmmm.

Anyone who challenges Dear Leader.

Period.

No, not period. Don't wrap us all up in your blanket, just like you don't want all Dems wrapped up in a blanket by us. At least for myself, I want all authority challenged no matter who it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Wasn't it Gorsuch who Trump supporters reviled? Oh that's right, that was yesterday. So who will it be tomorrow? Hmmm.

Period.

No, not period. Don't wrap us all up in your blanket, just like you don't want all Dems wrapped up in a blanket by us. At least for myself, I want all authority challenged no matter who it is.

I was born to challenge authority, only because authority is so wrong because people like me can see through the BS.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What does the OP have to do with Obama? Must you always bring him or Hillary up in every post?

Because DACA was an executive order penned (and with a phone) by Obama. Simple enough.

So the Dem leadership has no compassion because they would not take the deal?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: highvein
The "Left" leadership doesn't even care about their own families.

Only if their families have power.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Horrible and cowardly ruling from SCOTUS. As bad of a ruling as some of the worst in its history. Binding an executive to the executive orders of a predecessor.

I wonder who has the goods on Roberts. If it's the irregularities in the adoption of his children or something more nefarious that keeps him swinging a vote the opposite of what you'd expect from his entire pre court body of work. Those Bushes sure can pick em huh? Souter and now Roberts epic failures of SCOTUS by the Bushes.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

I have nothing against them. I actually stated that they should go and help those from the country they came from. That is how it used to be in just about any place on earth. One family member gets to the US and sends home money. Then another can come. Then another. They all had jobs and built a community. I think you are mixing up two policies though.

DACA and the Dreamers are two separate things. The failure of the DREAM Act led to Obama creating DACA. He lost and wrote an 'immigration policy', not an EO. It is a close to one but does not cite the constitution. Tricky huh?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Period.

Physician, heal thyself.

Besides, there's no "blanket" that you're being wrapped in ... did I address you? Or did you interpret a general comment I made to include you. Take responsibility for your own perceptions?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Whats the big surprise,Trump puts an ex Obama crony into Supreme court,hires a Rothchild to take over commerce,maybe you should drink a cup of coffee,this is a contrived plan,and we lose,no one in office gives a flying ****

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Whats the big surprise,Trump puts an ex Obama crony into Supreme court,hires a Rothchild to take over commerce,maybe you should drink a cup of coffee,this is a contrived plan,and we lose,no one in office gives a flying ****

Which one is the Obama crony?

Gorsuch or Kavannaugh?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Period.

Physician, heal thyself.

Besides, there's no "blanket" that you're being wrapped in ... did I address you? Or did you interpret a general comment I made to include you. Take responsibility for your own perceptions?

Stop it. Be reasonable like you can be when you want to. Right now you're on another ridiculous rant that doesn't hold water. You love generalizing then when someone calls you out on it you turn it back on them as though they have a "perception" problem. It's clear to a lot of us that you enjoy it, for whatever reason. You can't make a statement like that when you've also done the exact same thing you're trying to point fingers at someone else for doing whatever, that might be. In other words, be consistent. If you're going to call someone out on something, you probably shouldn't do the same thing yourself.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The problem, regardless of how you feel on the DACA matter, it how it was done. He essentially created legislation from his executive desk. The Court hinted that--had that been the questions before it--the outcome may have been different.

Double talk, do you want to deport doctors, essential workers out of the U.S.A.?

Your emotions are not relevant to the law.

My repeating of the facts should be relevant to everybody.

The point you were responding to was correct in every way. Your point about doctors and nurses is wholly irrelevant to the fact that DACA was created by executive order and not by Congress. Your feelings actually mean nothing at all to anyone but yourself and those that happen to care about your feelings.

My feelings only stretch forth to portray the truth, if you don't or can't accept it, I feel sorry for you.

Lots of feels there, no substance and certainly no truth.

edit on 19/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yes, they expect, since they were nominated by Dear Leader, to remain Completely Loyal at all costs, Constitution and Law be damned. That is the problem with the cult.

Constitution and Law do not matter, only Dear Leader. It's pathetic and dangerous.

I'm glad the SCOTUS did the right thing—again—this week.
edit on 19-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join