It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Here ONCE If You'd Pay for ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'd be fine with their terms. In fact, I've already signed up in hopes of finding something to read.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Users paying a subscription for the content they generated feels a bit off.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
Users paying a subscription for the content they generated feels a bit off.

A big off? Do you mean not programming?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well. It's not a matter of whether I agree or not with what I see there. I m looking for a break from politics. Not another echo chamber.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Well. It's not a matter of whether I agree or not with what I see there. I m looking for a break from politics. Not another echo chamber.

Can you ever avoid politics, religion or sex talk? I sure can't and nor do I want to avoid it, it's what the meaning of life holds.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I'm not one who is afraid of Facebook. I have plenty of politics there. Can I just have some old ats again?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Agreed .

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'm not one who is afraid of Facebook. I have plenty of politics there. Can I just have some old ats again?

We all have to move on.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Agreed .
c

What?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I pay from $50 to $100 per year to be a "Premium Member" of several sites that are primarily user content, and donate $100 per year to another that I read daily. I would happily add ATS to that list.

I rarely comment unless something big is going on and I have something worth contributing. Even though I check "new" daily, I usually have a VPN up, block all cookies, and dont log in. I wonder how many other dedicated follower fit the same profile.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yes. The amount would vary depending on the economy.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
I pay from $50 to $100 per year to be a "Premium Member" of several sites that are primarily user content, and donate $100 per year to another that I read daily. I would happily add ATS to that list.

I rarely comment unless something big is going on and I have something worth contributing. Even though I check "new" daily, I usually have a VPN up, block all cookies, and dont log in. I wonder how many other dedicated follower fit the same profile.

Deducting the paid ads, and mind you the chains around one's neck, I am still not sure the exact amount ATS owners need from us to continue. But, I think its more than that, perhaps business partner problems, owners not engaged any more, we really don't know. Hey, SkepticOverlord (overload) what is really the issue?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes, we are all going to have to move on now it seems.

I'm not interested in the politics of the United States. After my dog dies, we are moving back to my wife's country before I die. That way she's already settled in when the time comes.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Take my money! *throws plastic notes with the queens head on at the owners*

I don’t use the internet much apart from shopping and spending my hard earned cash. ATS is one of the very few websites I visit

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
In the past I would pay. And I'd pay now if I could. Unfortunately I've fallen on hard times as well. I'll hate to see ATS go. I hope something will get worked out.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I would gladly pay $15 a month, and $20-25 for the first year to help it get back on its feet.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I would pay as much as 10 $ mt But a paying member should have a added incentive for payment .
You go full pay and block all free users No way I would pay . As things are I tell every one about this site and how they should visit it if that was done i would tell every one about this site and how they should not visit it .

If this is something ATS is really thinking about doing every thing we see now would need to remain free and ATS would need to add some special form only members could view to NOT lose 90 % of the people who visit .

Fastest way To kill ATS is make it members only But it sure would solve the Political madness I and many others enjoy doing so much lol .

Really making it pay ATS would be doing me a favor I really should not be posting In MADNESS and alot of other people have a much bigger problem with Madness then I do . lol
edit on 18-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'd pay $15 a month, gladly. I really love this site. Closing down would be a huge loss.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Heck yes I would pay monthly for ATS. I’ve said this for years!

I would pay $20! I love ATS. I don’t like all the politics but I can filter around them. If ATS were to become paid I would love to see a lot of the politics disappear! I think if it was paid it would really help with content and keep decent members.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

they could link their online store on the home page of this website. i bought a coffee mug and a shirt.

www.cafepress.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join