It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Here ONCE If You'd Pay for ATS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am willing to pay reasonable monthly fees.
And can also afford to contribute some monies upfront.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I honestly think that making it a fee-based site will eliminate all the trolls and topic drifters. The most brilliant, common sense, and logical reasoning minds are found here. I hardly ever post, but count me in $10 month.
Something else that comes to mind if ATS were to shut down is that there will not be another site like ATS that is advertising based, given the current anti-conservative view ad networks. We are simply not part of their promised land agenda.
edit on 21-6-2020 by dpegasus because: No reason

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I would pay $10/month, $120/year to maintain this depository of all things paranormal and conspiracy related. Future generations might thank us.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
To the lucky Successful purchaser, Yes, if it’s possible to do so anonymously. Prefer 12 months membership.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm in... preferably paypal.

a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Count me in , ATS is one of my go to places on a daily basis .I dont post much but read and learn every day

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I would pay a subscription. Thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yes I would subscribe

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Id gladly give a few bucks a month to to keep ATS Alive!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I would pay an annual fee of $120 per year or $10 per month from my credit card.

Even perhaps $180 per year or $15 per month.

I visit this site a great deal.

I am of the utmost belief that the amount of ads from this site on my mobile phone using a browser that does not have an ad-blocker has definitely made me want to use an ad-blocker.

Hell i may even be willing to pay $300 per year but that is a tough call. (edit. I still probably would though as I do really really love this website)

I do visit this site a large amount of time per week.

This is where I get my news. This is where I find out things going on in the real world and find out things I wont hear elsewhere.

On my computer at home, my desktop computer I do use ad-blockers for every site including youtube. I do actually pay for youtube premium because I use Youtube a great deal and I cannot stand for their ads. That's $15 Australian. I find that it is absolutely worth it.

I would also pay $15 Australian to visit this website without ads.

However here is an issue....

There may be a great deal of people who would be willing to pay to visit this website...

But would it be the same? If half of the members do not pay... Then that is possibly half the posts that are gone... disappeared.

Would ATS be worth $15 then? $10 then?

What if the whole 2/3rds of total members who use the ad-blockers disappear as well?

That leaves 1/3rd the content creation? 1/3rd the news? 1/3rd the posts, 1/3rd the threads...

And how exactly would this website attract new members? It would be difficult to attract new members if they have to pay straight away. It would be difficult to attract new paying members if they don't have a greater appreciation for this website and it's content.

Perhaps if they create a new account they could be given a few months leniency before they have to pay... such as 3 months?

But would that also mean that current members would sign up new accounts every 3 months to avoid paying for the website?

I don't know.

Things to think about.

I absolutely love this website. It has been a big part of my life and has changed my life in many many ways.
edit on 22-6-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I am willing to pay reasonable monthly fees.
And can also afford to contribute some monies upfront.

Whoever ends up taking control should see to using some of the monthly fees to PAY YOU to stick around and keep doing what you do!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Thanks for the kind words.
I am but one of the staff here.
We make a great team, but are nothing without the MEMBERS!

ATS.....the best place on the internet!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I just added you to my cookie list.Mama

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes

edit on 22-6-2020 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It is obvious that so many people want to donate, invest and buy. This is mostly due to some very proactive members that have taken the bull by the horns and provided threads to help save ATS, and they should all be commended.

Now, until it is decided how to approach these ideas, would it not be a good idea to have an escrow account, where people can commit money to? In a business sense, this proves available funds to go forward with what ever the popular future direction dictates. Members can then commit funds, direct them to where they want to invest, or if a solution is not adopted, get their money back.

The escrow should most likely be managed by an ATS principal.

It is just an idea, however there has to be some physical commitment in order for any business venture to make decisions.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Did you miss this memo????
The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS

Typical. Maybe you need to read further instead of looking for memos. He was responding to my post where I stated I don't agree with the subjective arbitrary reasons to kill posts etc. Therefore I'm not willing to pay outside whatever can be made through serving me ads. So congratulations on explaining free speech and adding insult to injury. Sanitizing and trying to make a site more attractive to buyers isn't my concern.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
He's so two faced if you aren't kissing his ass.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
$100.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I would subscribe

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Don't give money without conditions. There is so much wrong with this site...it needs to cleaned by us if we are to donate money. Just saying.

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join