It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Here ONCE If You'd Pay for ATS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I know SO said subscriptions wouldn't work, but I think I'd donate $50/month to keep it going. Or some way to archive all that old stuff. That's what I'm interested in. Don't know what I'll do if this site disappears...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'd pay

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Grateful SO and ATS management is willing to consider a member buy-out type of scenario, and seem to be thoughtful of the WHO might be the Future owner. Would imagine it's a heart tugging decision to either allow ATS to go dark or see their baby sold to those who would not be good caretaker's of the sites reputation of " Denying Ignorance "....

Yes, would put my money where my mouth is to support a New Owner and wish the Pioneers of ATS Happy Trails ahead, hopefully knowing their legacy will be carried on !

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Not in the current environment. If you make money from me through ads, you control what you like. If I have to pay, then the current subjective arbitrary rules towards speech you don't agree with don't work for me.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Once.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0
Not in the current environment. If you make money from me through ads, you control what you like. If I have to pay, then the current subjective arbitrary rules towards speech you don't agree with don't work for me.

I am of the Same Mindset . ATS HAS BEEN GUILTY in my Eyes of Suppressing my First Amendment Rights on this Site . The Chicken# Warnings are another of my Pet Peeves on here too . I am an American , I do not Give a Rats Arse about People om here from other Countries . Sorry...........

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I would pay, for once, and if there would be a limit to political stuff as I want old, true ATS back. Have been a member since 2007, still a member from a different email. If I were to read political stuff I have many other sites to enjoy. Btw this shouldn't be a perk because I would pay, it should be handled prior to payment so I would see there is an improvement and my payment would be to support it.

edit: 3 bucks.
edit on 19-6-2020 by belkide because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2020 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sure, I already use some websites for streaming that have no ads and simply ask for like $500 in donations each month. They are going strong. It'd be sad if ATS went by the wayside, I've been lurking this forum since I started middle school if not elementary.. that's a good 16-17 years I've been reading all your lovely posts.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'd pay 10 to 15 a month, I get a lot of my news here, its great for hearing about whats going on in the world before it happens and getting a number of people in on vetting a topic, its actually one of the best news sites imo. I dunno what I'm going to do without ATS, I lurk and don't post but I've been lurking for a decade. I don't want to lose this.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If monthly $5.00 a month. If investing $1000 with ownership buyout member owned as suggested in other thread. If possible to buy with group I would personally handle the coding for the site, and would still make an initial investment of $1000 plus contribute to monthly overhead.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yep.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

If it can't be monthly, then donations, yes.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yep, I'm in.

I like the share ownership option on another thread too.

K

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I would pay. I do not post much but I love to read human perspectives. I enjoy learning about many of the topics posted here.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'd happily pay a monthly for it. I haven't logged in for a long time, and rarely post/reply, but this site taught me how to deny ignorance, and debate subjects.

We can't let it slip away

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I would definitely buy a membership for this site, assuming it's in the $10/month, $100/year range.

Hopefully if members pay for a subscription, we'd then see:

* true TLS/SSL security for all site content
* removal of most advertising
* more resources put into site "high availability", load tolerance and resistance to DDoS/web attacks.
* got to upgrade off of bbcode for post formatting, there are better alternatives now

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Paschar0

I am of the Simple Mindset . ATS HAS BEEN GUILTY in my Eyes of Suppressing my First Amendment Rights on this Site . The Chicken# Warnings are another of my Pet Peeves on here too . I am an American , I do not Give a Rats Arse about People om here from other Countries . Sorry...........

Fixed that for ya

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I would pay for an ad free option. This site is ad heavy and I understand why but given the option I would pay maybe $7.00 per month billed monthly or a one year subscription at $5.00 a month/$60.00 per year. That is what I give to the innocence project ($60 year).. I think ATS peruses truth and justice as well so I could spring for that..

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Count me in.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Bloop

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join