It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Offical ATS Reminiscing and Airing of Greivances Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

By now we've all dealt with the sad news of our beloved Above Top Secret potentially shutting down and it lead me to reminisce about my 13+ years as a paid disinfo Illuminati shill on this site and the things I regret not being able to do...and a few that I'm happy I did.

A few things I'm happy I did.
  • Remember Kali74? I had the opportunity to meet her just prior to her passing. She knew it was the end but stayed brave and upbeat despite her condition. I miss her greatly.
  • I met a bunch of great ATS members like Byrd, Slayer, Zosimov, GeezLouise, Dashen, PeterVlar and others in the various meet ups we did.
  • I broke Grambler's balls on his livestreams (the guy has a good sense of humor)
  • Made friends in RL with some very interesting people including an evil witch from Australia who tried to turn me into a newt.
  • Protected my NSA paymasters from exposure with unending posts about completely irrelevant and inane things
  • Contributed some content that hopefully people appreciated.

Some things I regret:

• Getting blown off by DB three times for martinis and steak! Three! For a sock puppet he's pretty unreliable. Side note: I will find you one day and when I do *rest of Liam Neeson quote*
  • Not being able to get to the Boston Meetup, effing Covid.
  • Not getting a chance to say goodbye to BlupBlup, he died so suddenly. I miss his mental humor.
  • For never telling the truth about what Masons actually do. Yes we eat babies. Yes we worship Satan. Yes we are taking over the world. Yes we are going to put microchips in all of you. Deal with it.
  • Pissing anyone off

I may come up with others later but that's what I have for now. Curious to hear everyone else's.

edit on 18-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
ATS is shutting down? Guess I missed that thread?
Just went and read it. Sad news.

There are a couple members, that I had gotten close to, and actually spoke to on the phone and such, that we have lost, that I still miss very much. And some that have just "disappeared".

It's been a very enlightening journey here, and I really hope something happens to keep it running.
edit on 18-6-2020 by chiefsmom because: found it

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Getting blown off by DB three times for martinis and steak! Three! For a sock puppet he's pretty unreliable. Side note: I will find you one day

Here is your chance. He has stated he will be in Portland next week. Likely he will be wearing orange.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

My only grievance is that my all time favorite post got deleted.
It was the post on phallic earrings for Christmas.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Getting blown off by DB three times

Note to self, drink coffee before reading that

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

*Sob*….I think I'll miss you most of all, Scarecrow.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

At least you'll know where to find me.

That elementary school down the road from you? Know it? I'll be 1,001' away from it.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A few things I'm happy about

Meeting some pretty cool and intelligent people here. Even had my mind changed on a few issues by some liberal posters that don't come around much anymore. I know, unforgivable. I'm looking at you KrazyShot and Ante.

Learning to search for facts before posting a comment / thread and then looking like a dumbass when it's quickly debunked.

Being introduced to topics I'd never thought of looking into before.

Things I regret.

My best thread got almost 200 flags and it was about trees. Though it was pretty fricking cool, I wish my biggest contribution was a bit more....impactful.

Not getting to one of the meetups.

Not being rich enough to save this place.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
My best thread got almost 200 flags and it was about trees. Though it was pretty fricking cool, I wish my biggest contribution was a bit more....impactful.

Don't feel bad, my top-flagged thread was about voting for Zazzfrazz for President.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

There are many people I will miss, many regrets as well.

ATS is a part of daily life. Without ATS, it'd be like a day of not hitting my worthless employees with a large pointy stick.

I'd just feel empty and sad inside.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: IAMTAT

At least you'll know where to find me.

That elementary school down the road from you? Know it? I'll be 1,001' away from it.

Until then.
...I'll save you a fat kid.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
. . . . . .

I won't be able to steal "her" shoes anymore.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
How many people remember that day when everybody on the site suddenly had the same avatar? A strange woman with wierd make-up. It blew people's minds for an hour or so. The final explanation was that somebody had made a mistake in changing his own avatar, with the result that the same image was passed on to everybody else. SO eventually tracked down the problem and restored the status quo.

edit on 18-6-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I do, that was funny.

It's similar to when someone makes a 'Greatest ATS Member: Click Link' and it takes everyone to their own profile.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This whole thing honestly fills me with grief.

I feel like I'm losing a family member.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

YOU?

I'm just a sock puppet for some sick, twisted Mason!

I won't exist any more!

"Do sock puppets dream of electric sheep?"

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

"The Offical ATS Reminiscing and Airing of Greivances Thread"

So the ATS take on Festivus?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You'll still exist. Just in a stinky, dirty sock drawer. Until that faithful day when you'll get pulled out and abused again. Rejoice!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
So the ATS take on Festivus?

This would be it.

The feats of strength will involve each of you trying to lift DB off the floor. I expect you all to drop at least one nut in the attempt.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
This whole thing honestly fills me with grief.

I feel like I'm losing a family member.

I hear you, bro, it's sad, but I don't want to regret not putting a few things out there if it in fact does end. I'm hoping others feel the same way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join