It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This from the other night.
My son and I played a few songs at local tavern. We were joined by some friends of my son who sang beautiful harmonies.
Unfortunately, since we didn't rehearse, they were not able to come up with harmonies quickly for this vocal arrangement.
Never the less, this is how it went.

edit on 11-9-2021 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Very well played. I am not familiar with the song but I did sit here wondering why the singers weren't singing. Then i read your text afterwards. Your son looked comfortable playing with you and chatting with one of the singers at the same time.

ETA All joking aside, isn't it nice to be out and about again with less restrictions enjoying music and each others company again?
I do miss a good old knees-up.
edit on 11/9/21 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Thanks for sharing, Errollore. I enjoyed this.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Just popping in to say hello. It's been a tough time and Mark and I are still fighting this dreadful covid thing.

Thank you all for keeping the ship afloat for me. Love you all!

Fin, yes, you have supported Mark and I.

Still feeling crappy, so I'm off to rest.

Thank you all for your kind words and support. It means the world to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good to hear from you!
Hope Mark is home with you.
Keep fighting the good fight !! 😷

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
DP
edit on 17-9-2021 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Amazing how quickly one day passes into another.

I am feeling better. Mark is still in the hospital, but as soon as they have a room ready, he will be going to a Re-hab center here in town.

How is everyone doing today? A lovely cool and comfortable day out there.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Good to hear from you and that you are feeling better!

I hope Mark will be feeling better too after some time in rehab. Rehab takes good medical care of their residents. (At least, here in the Netherlands they do.) I went there once, my only complaint was the food, it was awful. I had my own room and could smoke and drink coffee. That's pretty much all I needed.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

GREAT to see our 'Raine of The Shedlands back!

Just a quick update from Scotland...

Well, well, well...
Remember how I was saying that I didn't really understand the covid vaccination passport stuff when those who ARE double jabbed can still get and pass on the virus...?

Well, a few days AFTER our boys isolation period was over and we had all been testing negative, the boys had gone back to School and Chrissie back to work...
I was volunteering with my hazel-coppicing crew, doing charcoal-burn demonstrations at an artists retreat in the NE of Scotland, when (double-jabbed) Chrissie pinged me to say that she was feeling unwell and had tested positive for covid!
(She thinks she probably picked it up at a Nursery School she was doing a Forest School session for, when she went back to work.)
I was lucky enough to be working away at the time, and had already arranged to spend the following weekend with friends up in the area where I was working, so long-story-short I haven't been properly home for almost 2 weeks now.

I picked up some LFT tests and have still been testing negative right through.

After the weekend, I dropped off a big grocery shopping and then headed to our holiday flat for a few days. (If I had gone into our home, I would have had to isolate for another 10 days minimum, as well as risking getting the virus too, so we decided it best that I kept my distance and supported them from afar with doing shopping runs etc, as and when required.)

I dropped off another grocery shopping yesterday, then spent the night in my camper van before doing dad-taxi runs for the boys rugby sessions today.

I am currently using the conservatory/office on the back of our house (as it can be isolated from the main house), and Chrissie's isolation period should end later tonight!
THANK FECK! Because I am absolutely knackered and need my own bed!

Chrissie is OK, much like the boys - it was mainly cold-like symptoms with a dry cough although she has also been hit with the no taste/smell thing, ugh!

So that's where we are at, and also why I haven't been online at all lately!

G

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sorry, I forgot to say THANK YOU for all of the very supportive and positive comments regarding my previous posts on this horrible virus stuff!

Thank You Everyone.

G

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hi Light!
Thanks!
Wow, amazing that you were allowed to smoke while in rehab.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hello Sir Gordi!
I still can't taste or smell things very well.

I don't get the whole vaccine thing. If I had covid, why should I get the vaccine now? Supposedly it won't help the new variants. There are some people who actually can't get the vaccine for medical reasons. There are people who are fearful of the side affects like I was. I'm not too keen on getting the vax, but I don't know what to do.

Wishing you and the family all the best my friend.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hi 'Raine,

IMHO
They keep changing the narrative... moving the goalposts...
Remember when "The Vaccine" was going to be the CURE?
Then it was just going to GREATLY reduce the risk?
Then it was just to reduce the risk of hospitalisations....
Then it was TWO doses gives better protection....
Now it's TWO Doses PLUS booster shots...
AND IT Doesn't actually STOP anyone from getting or passing on the virus!

Here in Scotland 91.3% of adults (Over 16yo) have had at least one jab.
with
83.5% of adults (over 16yo) having already had TWO jabs.
AND they are trying to roll it out to 12-15yo's too???

So.... WHY are our hospitals busier than EVER?
WHY are our GP surgeries seeing an increase in patient appointments of around 200%?

Surely logic dictates that: If nine out of ten adults are vaccinated, and that the vaccine GREATLY REDUCES the risk of catching the virus, passing it on and requiring hospitalisation then we should be seeing a huge REDUCTION in demand for hospital and GP services by now?

I'll stop here for now.
/RANT

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Just to clarify, I was in rehab for alcohol. Tobacco was the only thing we were allowed, along with coffee. You weren't allowed outside, only in the grounds of the fenced in part of the property.

Don't worry, I didn't get vaccinated either although while at the homeless shelter last May the local health service tried getting the people in the various homeless shelters vaccinated too. (Many refused as it is not compulsory.)

I can't go to bars, leave the country or visit the zoo. Plus a few other things I forget because they are not important to me. Employers here at least are not allowed to force employees to get it by law. (There may be an exception to that for health workers but I'm not sure.)

Be well, big hug for Mark!
edit on 20/9/21 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Good lord! I dropped in not expecting to see any Covid/vax talk, but low 'n behold the madness is talk of the town. It's everywhere like a seasonal flu virus, resistance is futile.🙃

Night Star, sorry to hear you both caught the Covid or one of the Greek letter variants. Who knows anymore. Hope you're both recovering well!! Only advice I can offer on the to jab or not to jab is 1) it's personal choice and 2) listen to your personal doctor.

The vax + booster nonsense imo is all about big pharma power & profits AND the vaccine-passport (Green Pass) coupled to all the surveillance measures to keep us safe. Yea, right!

According to the IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard this vax blitzkrieg madness will not stop until they meet their jab goal sometime in 2022.

The Fauci-Gates-Lieber-Pfizer-Moderna-Astrazeneca vax is for the entire WORLD and if you refuse then no problem, the GMO engineers at I.G. Farbensanto will 'feed' “edible vaccines” to you.🙄

Here come the FrankenPlants!

Vaccines in your salad? Scientists growing medicine-filled plants to replace injections

Meanwhile, the staunch anti-vaxxers have started a new war... PureBloods (no jabs) vs MudBloods using a symbol from Harry Potter. Two new not so new labels plastered all over the Interwebs. I bet the CCP started this trend on Tik Tok. No end to the madness...

Wash away my troubles
Wash away my pain
With the rain in Shambala
Wash away my sorrow
Wash away my shame
With the rain in Shambala

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I know, it's mind boggling.

If the Doctors think Mark should get the vaccine, then I will feel I have to as well. We'll see.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Speaking of the zoo...Read an article about zoo animals having covid. I think my cat had it because he was sick at the same time as Mark and I. He loves to eat and wasn't eating much. His meows were quiet and not LOUD like he usually was. He also slept a lot more than usual. He is back to being himself now.

Have to leave for the wound care center now.

Thanks for the hug for Mark! Where's mine?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ETM, Hi!
I'll read about the frankenPlants when I get back.

Have a great day!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Surely logic dictates that: If nine out of ten adults are vaccinated, and that the vaccine GREATLY REDUCES the risk of catching the virus, passing it on and requiring hospitalisation then we should be seeing a huge REDUCTION in demand for hospital and GP services by now?

I'll stop here for now.
/RANT

Didnt you got the memo?

Logic is out the window, we don't use that type of thing anymore its dangerous.

Mystical magical invisibley scary virusy is what we use in it's place now.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Thanks for the hug for Mark! Where's mine?

[[[[ ]]]]

My bad!

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join