It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t visit Australia, people are pathetic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm in NZ,that will start happening here soon. There is no way I would stand by and watch that happen to anyone,no matter what colour or sex or age. If someone isn't fighting back,it's not a fight. If not one in one,it's not a fight. Gutless moles they were.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

They disgust me as well but what of the people walking by, this is a society, a community, suppose to look after each other
What are we becoming when people ignore that kind of behaviour

Cowards, all of them

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

This is what we are becoming.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 18-6-2020 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I am an Australian and that video really sickens me. Thanks to mass migration from # countries this what we are now seeing, especially in Melbourne. These people are trash but the bystanders who did not intervene are bigger trash.
The MSM is nowhere to be seen so we know their agenda.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: daaskapital
Melbourne's a hellhole, but it's still better than everything the USA has to offer.

No, I doubt most people in the US would just stand by and watch that. Half a dozen guns would have been drawn to defend that girl I would hope

No, I think a dozen phones would be drawn to film it and upload it for advertising revenue and kudos.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Man o man. Thats nothing new. Ive been attacked by gangs in Cairns. This is not new. Its been pretty common in the 40 years ive been alive.

that a single person in public is at risk is shocking if you witness it...doesnt belate that it happens...all..the...time.

I doubt Melbourne is a unique location for this.

Why werent security involved? Because they are rarely present.

Its shamefull for all that this happenned.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Yeah but that wasn’t a single person in a dark, quiet, unsecured area. Broad daylight in a train station with many witnesses.
Never seen anything like it in the West, never.

Did see an aboriginal man and woman fighting on the Subiaco bridge and a man went over to help, the woman tried to hit him for helping her. I was about 10 yo then

But a lone 16 yo girl, in a train station, 8 girls bullying her, nobody helped, that’s shameful and I can’t believe people don’t see that.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: daaskapital

Cool!!!

Then do tomorrow what I'm doing this weekend.

Oh wait...

You are not allowed to.

That Freedoms thing I was talking about....

Why does wikipedia list Australia as more free than the USA then?

List of freedom indices List by country

What is that is says under USA?? flawed democracy?? hmmm

Democracy Index

Australia number 9, the USA is number 25.... just above Malta and just below Japan... youre more free than Malta i guess?

In 2008 the US had around 24.7% of the world's 9.8 million prisoners.

Land of the free???? really

Tell me, are you allowed to feed the homeless?? I am

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Whats more heartbreaking is Ernie Dingo OAC at Perth CBD train station attacking a man who called him abo and throwing him between a platform and the train. With all the cameras at the stations you'd think police would charge him with clear cut assault.

NOPE Crickets

www.news.com.au...

“He slips and falls trying to get away. His foot falls between the platform and the train. I drag his arse away from the edge.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

same link

At that point, two other men came to the man’s aid and asked Dingo to “leave him alone”, saying the man had an intellectual disability.

“Well if he is going to say that s*** to me, I’ll have a go at him,” Dingo told them.

“I’m 63, I don’t take that s*** from anyone. I get on the train and this lady says, ‘Are you all right? I heard what he said.’ We chatted and, as I told her, ‘He should’ve known better.’”

He said he would have preferred to miss his train and wait for the next one, rather than let the racist comment pass without acting.

Perth’s Public Transport Authority confirmed an incident happened this morning, but could not confirm the details.

Meanwhile, Dingo himself told Nine News Perth he had not made a complaint to police and did not want to take the issue any further.

The response to his account on social media has been supportive.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Dutch Courage = Aussie Courage, just take a look at the Cronulla Riots.

Yeah bullsnip the alcohol, why dont you mention they racially motivated?

en.wikipedia.org...

The riots were triggered by an event the previous Sunday, after an altercation which turned physical between a group of youths of Middle-Eastern appearance (referred to as "Lebanese" or "Lebos" by their opponents) and Anglo-Australian lifeguards on the beach. Following the reporting of this event by the tabloid media and "shock jocks" on local radio, a racially motivated gathering was organised for the following weekend.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Jamie2018

Dutch Courage = Aussie Courage, just take a look at the Cronulla Riots.

en.wikipedia.org...

The riots were triggered by an event the previous Sunday, after an altercation which turned physical between a group of youths of Middle-Eastern appearance (referred to as "Lebanese" or "Lebos" by their opponents) and Anglo-Australian lifeguards on the beach. Following the reporting of this event by the tabloid media and "shock jocks" on local radio, a racially motivated gathering was organised for the following weekend.

Yes they were racially motivated and very drunk = Dutch Courage. Couldn't they be sober and racially motivated. The Cronulla Riots were a bunch of drunken aussies - The End.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

One word for the media, Keep pushing us toward a war and you'll be very disappointed when the warriors stand up

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So this happened in broad daylight, in a capital city, in a train station, a gang attack and nobody helped this 16yo girl. She couldn’t defend herself against a gang of 8
What is this country I live in coming to, people stand by, watch this and do nothing.

Outside of that media ignore this
This is great footage for the media, great drama, great appeal for news networks to rake in views and nothing.
Sensationalistic journalism is the catch cry from msm, it’s all they have left to sell advertising and nothing.
No media outrage, why, colour?
Police can’t touch it because the girl is afraid of more attacks, does that make the police in Victoria insipid and useless, legal system impotent, useless
If our police force went on strike then nobody would notice if that’s the case

Heart breaking

You're next whitey! Better bend the knee to the kangz next time!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I live in Australia and find your title offensive.

Where do you live?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

a reply to: WanDash

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: daaskapital

Careful, you're libel to get some 'mericans all riled up.

Standard defensive tactics
Ignore the issue at hand and hilite someone else’s problems to deflect

Any ‘mericans would be foolish to play that deflection game

Hey, i agreed that Melbourne is a hellhole, but i don't get your fawning over Americans. I doubt most people in the US would have jumped in with guns in a similar situation. People get gang bashed by people of all ethnicities in the US every day.

You have what 30 million people in australia? compared to 400 mil in The US. Take it easy lil guy

I know some great place in the US where you don't have to be scared and will prove the media wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can't believe your all participating in a Hate speech and ATS has let it continue 4 pages

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkunk
I can't believe your all participating in a Hate speech and ATS has let it continue 4 pages

Congrats, now you are participating too!

We cant just censor everything and expect it to go away. It is stupid to blame an entire country for something happening in a very very small part of that country. The fact is, this crap happens everywhere on the globe. But how can you change the mind of someone believing a whole country is to blame for the actions of what, 8 or 9 idiots, if we cant talk about it??? And how can they change ours, if it is we that are in the wrong? We cant allways be right, cant we? Lets just talk about it, like adults.
edit on 18 6 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkunk
I live in Australia and find your title offensive.

Where do you live?

I live in Australia and find your post offensive.

Although it kinda supports the title so I'll forgive you.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
Savages

Australia has imported refugees from all over the world for decades, none of them have created the same problems that these Africans have.

No More Savages from Savage Lands.

I think this is a very counterproductive and borderline racist view to take and leads to attacks based on skin color just like this attack seems to be. The guy in the video looks like he has a middle eastern heritage or something like that, but he's what I call I true blue legit Australian, he clearly cares deeply about this girl and has a heart, he can see through the MSM propaganda and their blatant omissions, he points out how if this was a black girl being beat up there would be riots from end to end of Australia, but in situation no one wants to touch the story and no one even tried to help the girl because they're all spineless cowards who think they'll be called racist for doing so.
edit on 18/6/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join