It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe WE can help ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Nope.

Michel Collins!!!

(What We Do On The Shadows!!

Was that Bernard or Cheesy

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Ewww

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

yes, and even though my contributions thus far have been sub-par...

I will return to some degree, in order to keep this community going.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Find Bigfoot, he’s loaded from what I’ve heard?

Suck the teat of the trilateral commission?

Partner with aliens and be stronger together?

ATS FTW 4evah

Wait whaaaaat ?!?! This site isn’t going away, is it?

edit on 18-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Regardless of what happens I feel like we should do what we can to keep the spirit of ATS alive, and maybe sometime in the future the site can make a comeback.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Regardless of what happens I feel like we should do what we can to keep the spirit of ATS alive, and maybe sometime in the future the site can make a comeback.
Perhaps. But your analogy reminds me of a confederate statute and the South rising again.

ATS needs to get weird again. And find a way to not become a casualty of the current book-burning.

What’s the future look like Mr. Orwell?

“A jackboot on the neck of humanity”
edit on 18-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This site cannot die!
We are warriors and must fight for a way to save our site.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

There are other reasons too for using an ad blocker. I live in the woods with an often fickle mobile internet connection. Ads eat bandwidth and make everything painfully slow. Starlink me already, Elon!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I never understood the derision some members show for the flags & stars system on ATS. But then invariably those criticising it have a weak stars to post ratio. I sense jealousy and hurt feelings! Average stars per post is actually a pretty good measure for understanding wether someone has on average something interesting to say or not.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I find it crazy that an infrastrucure already in place has not been utilised better for funding.

The logic of it's possibility is currently flawed and the huge potential of using existing members to make it work better has so far been pretty much ignored.

ATS Merchandise.

Not a single link on this page or any other is evident and the company operating the merchandise is WAY too expensive.

Use the smarts we already have.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I would gladly pay a monthly fee for ATS if it stopped censoring anything vaguely sexual. It has always bugged me that ATS is all about free speech but is super prudish at the same time. Your reaction to Lumenari's post is so immature I can't even roll my eyes hard enough...
edit on 18-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: daaskapital

Agreed.

It’s done

It’s sad but i think ATS has had its day

You would be pretty happy about that, after years and years and years of getting kicked around like a football here for your asinine political viewpoint.

I think saner members will find a way to fix it.

Let's see where it goes.

Actually most sane members have left, due to the constant ridicule and personal attacks on anyone who doesnt share the same ideas as, lets call them the "woke" people... I think this is a HUGE part of why ATS has declined so much the last 5 years...

If you cant win an argument, you can allways ridicule, right? Free speech is for suckers... suckers that dont or wont spend much time on ATS no more because of that...

Too bad, ATS WAS a great site once...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Agreed lots of good members have basically been bullied off this site.

I literally cannot comment on a thread without getting a comment like that.

After a while you just kind of think "meh what's the point" and they take that as some kind of victory.

They are quite cowardly if you think about it, they cower behind their computer screens and spew their vile rhetoric against anyone who doesn't subscribe to the Alt-Right ideology. Its defo part of the demise, would you want to have your business associated with a site this toxic, perticuarly against minorities.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Agreed lots of good members have basically been bullied off this site.

I literally cannot comment on a thread without getting a comment like that.

After a while you just kind of think "meh what's the point" and they take that as some kind of victory.

They are quite cowardly if you think about it, they cower behind their computer screens and spew their vile rhetoric against anyone who doesn't subscribe to the Alt-Right ideology. Its defo part of the demise, would you want to have your business associated with a site this toxic, perticuarly against minorities.

Well, it is not just Alt-right ideology, it is from all sides - but yeah perticuarly against minorities.
All the stuff we used to talk about in the old days are off limits now.
A flath earther would be ridiculed beyond words if they tried to explain why they believe what they believe - in the old days, we would have talked about it, provided proof the earth is round, and hopefully we would have come to an understanding of the world, we all could agree with - or atleast we could still be friends.

We cant all have the same ideas and viewpoints - and thats ok - i would hate living in a world where everybody was basicly me, and that is what would happen if we all shared the same thoughts - that would be a nightmare!!!

People should only attack you with facts, and expect to be counterattacked with more facts - that is the adult way - you dont deserve ridicule for your beliefs (dont know what they are) - nobody learns anything from that

Iam personally glad you are here, new ideas and other ways to look at things are the whole reason we can evovle - no matter how right or wrong they are

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I would donate to a gofundme ats page.

Me too. Twice

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reddit ?

I'll check it out. Maybe i'll join. Maybe i'll see other ats refugees in there.

I'll be under a similar name as the one I use here.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reddit ?

I'll check it out. Maybe i'll join. Maybe i'll see other ats refugees in there.

I'll be under a similar name as the one I use here.

I will never join glp.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I would gladly pay a monthly fee for ATS if it stopped censoring anything vaguely sexual. It has always bugged me that ATS is all about free speech but is super prudish at the same time. Your reaction to Lumenari's post is so immature I can't even roll my eyes hard enough...

It’s a good thing, those eyes would be better spent re-reading that hypocritical drivel you just evacuated from your larynx.

I’m betting you don’t see the intellectual contradiction in your reply (you even edited it, so my money is fine), but I’m also betting ATS would gladly accept your proffer, in exchange to allow you to freely consume anything vaguely sexual (gotta be honest, that’s the first time I’ve ever heard someone whine about that)...but there are terms and conditions and that’s not called censorship.

Doh, I spelled it out for you and you didn’t have to pony up. You’re welcome 😉

Take care.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
9 years in one month and maybe the last? Much longer just reading articles and posts before I actually joined.

I will see which way the wind blows this time...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
im sure many of you have seen it... IF not

The Future of ATS

I don't know about you people, but I've been here over 10 years, signed up almost 10 years ago but I did my lurking

There hasn't been a day that passed in that time without reading my ATS...

I've been through various phases, and situations in my life, but this site has always been my home... and I don't want to see it die

So... what can we do? How can we help?

maybe someone can set up a "GoFundMe" page... or something?

Im sure theres tons of ways to donate... and I would gladly do my part

ATS needs help...

I think ATS may have saved our live by warning us about the pandemic before it hit. It allowed us to get a several-week headstart of the crowds. Where on earth would we find warnings like those given out by Agit8ted, tdawg and others? I'll consider it tragic the day this site disappears.
edit on 18-6-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join