It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transparency On The Future of ATS

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I will be lost without this site.
So many great people here, even the not so nice ones, that could at least be entertaining to read.

Very sad news, for sure.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
So many great people here, even the not so nice ones, that could at least be entertaining to read.

Very sad news, for sure.

They really DO have a reddit already (r/AboveTopSecret) but I still think they need a ATS conspiracy reddit & an ATS OT one to work out well on Reddit.

Everyone should at least consider making an identical Reddit handle strictly for hopping over to the subreddit if/when need be it. I hate Reddit, but I'm considering it.
edit on 6/18/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Create patriot sponsor account. We'll pay.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Aallanon
Didn’t work to well for DeLorean

Psst! That wasn't meth!

No Sher Sh!#lock

I hated this car!

Volvo engine!
Reverse was between 1 an 2 ( off to the left )
The door came down on my afro
No stereo
No window
No air conditioning
The engine was in the rear!!!

I hate De'Loreans

Fffffffffaaaaa!

Screw you DOC BROWN!!!

NOT EVEN POWER STEERING!!!
edit on 18-6-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I am sad to see the site may be gone someday. Hopefully revenue picks up and or someone buys the site so we can still post here. If this site does go down, I will have to write a book on the food and pharma sciences and their relation to disease.

Bummer, I will have to get busy, it is a lot of work writing down all the research article info in every chapter of a book and putting the little annotation numbers to connect the evidence to the article. Half the content of the book will be links to research articles.....that sucks.

You got to do what you got to do, sometimes it is necessary to just retire and pass on the business to someone who will keep it going. At least you are trying to sell the business instead of just stopping it cold turkey.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Very sad news, for sure.

Everyone should at least consider making an identical Reddit handle strictly for hopping over to the subreddit if/when need be it. I hate Reddit, but I'm considering it.

Hey! Let me know. Please.

I haven't done Reddit yet. But, have been looking around for something more diverse and less Right.

EDIT: and . . . I know there are diverse topics on ATS - - but, the negativity and attacks - - its difficult to have any real discussion.

Still sorry this may all end.
edit on 18-6-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Very sad news, for sure.

If this goes down, we will just have to start a site of our own to chat on. I like this site, they have not banned me in many years.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Alright.

I didn't want to do this, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I will post only tasteful nudes of myself for 10,000.00 a peek.

SO, you can thank me later.

I have to find a way to take my socks off now. . . . . .

(Sorry, just wanted to lighten the mood a bit)

You posting about a "tasteful" nude of yourself just made the thread dark and... somehow disheartening.

I, on the other hand, will pay $10 a month to have an adult section where I can show off my girls.

PM's still work.

The Mods sometimes go through them.

THIS!
Bummed about the news.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I bet if you ran a qwery to check the occurrence of he word Trump alone and deleted hose topics, you'd probably shrink the site in half

It's not censorship its self preservation. Plenty of sites like /pol and a handful of forums that allow totally uncensored political speech. This site is about conspiracies/UFOs/aliens/area 51/AV8 why bother with politics

No one's mind will be changed by discussion, so why bother?
edit on 6/18/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
ZeroHedge is getting hammered by the "deplatform" crowd as well:

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Lumenari has all good ideas including the gofundme page. I'd donate something. And I would pay a small monthly fee.

Good luck. Would miss a lot of peeps here and the good reading.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

There has tons a way to strike that crowd down effectively

No law that can be used? No executive order that an be passed? Government subsidies for pro-Constitutional speech? Under the cause of upholding meaningful expression of speech? Threats to revoke FCC licenses to balance out the playing field? Antitrust or even RICO prosecutions? Civil asset forfeiture? Liens?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think this site has ended like many other sites have. Forums start with a broad cross section of posters who are interested in a specific topic, and then one by one, for whatever reason, members leave and then instead of the forum just dying outright it becomes nothing more than a social club where new members find it difficult to navigate the forum culture and few people are even interested in the original topic of the forum.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
ZeroHedge is getting hammered by the "deplatform" crowd as well:

www.zerohedge.com...

Yup..
ATS link..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
I'll give it a try.

I wish now I could have done the Michigan meet up that I wanted to a few years ago.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

They really DO have a reddit already (r/AboveTopSecret) but I still think they need a ATS conspiracy reddit & an ATS OT one to work out well on Reddit.

Not that I'm going to post there with any guarantee but I registered my screenname just in case some scumbag tries to take it like they've done on other sites.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Ostensibly, everyone here is interested in the REAL side of the story vs the narratives MSM and the toxic culture spews and saturates us with

ATS IS that altnernative

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Xabi87
Set up a donation button, should help a bit with costs.

21 pages in and still getting posts like this.
Because people care and will do anything, whatever is possible.

It's simply the human condition.

The Owners make a valid point, US Members get together, pitch in and run the site ourselves. We need 25k upfront and then find ways to sustain.

Donations.
YT channel for Ad revenue on
Instagram Conspiracy Art view revenues

Anything, whatever, bake sales, lemonade stand....

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I haven't done Reddit yet. But, have been looking around for something more diverse and less Right.

You will love Reddit, it is just slightly left of Mao.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Very sad news, for sure.

Hey! Let me know. Please.

This place used to be more diverse and less right. But right-wing opinion was still welcome here. That's what made the left-wingers leave. They wanted an echo chamber, and this isn't one.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join