It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Police Walkout in Atlanta

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by DBCowboy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: chr0naut

Have you seen the recent iteration of Watchmen?

Yes. But that is fiction and only one possible outcome.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Official statement posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Everyone is so dismissive. I believe Samson was the victim of some unlicensed/unauthorized barbershop activity...which is very relevant in 2020.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I was thinking more of the life imitating art angle.

And some of the stuff that seems to be happening as of late, you would have a hard time making it up.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Am I the only one who believes every police force standing down, from the very beginning of this whole thing back in Minnesota (allowing the precint to burn down because "lives are more important than property") is a tactic they're using for the people to BEG the government to send down the National Guard to take control of this thing? I've lost count how many people on YouTube comments have expressed that they don't mind if the military "shoots all of these rioters." If you really think about it, it's the perfect excuse to use the National Guard and eventually usher in Martial Law. The protesters are LITERALLY ON THE CHESS BOARD and they have absolutely no idea. Race has always been an emotional trigger point and The Powers That Shouldn't Be know this very well, so they decided to pull the card once people started protesting the draconian lockdowns that, once promised to be a temporary thing, just seemed to be extended "for our safety" for weeks to months. All of what's happening right now is making my brain want to go into Denial Mode and I don't know what to do. Feel so powerless and like I'm just allowing my death to happen. Not being blissfully ignorant AND mentally ill is a horrible combination.

I'm not worried. I have been working this whole time, seen the changes day to day. I am armed and have plenty of supplies and ready to bug out at a moments notice. I never once felt powerless or afraid.

It's going to change , people will wake up and realize how vulnerable they are.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Every person on these boards needs to prepare for a civil war. China is winning and the funds the marxists are getting are bringing this about. They have us hating each other so we don't discover the real enemy. All because one man was elected.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. If you're left or right you should be ashamed of yourself.

It would take a lot more than the current bunch of assholes to start a civil war.
We will deal with it all, may not be pretty, but we will deal with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: RazorV66

Everyone is so dismissive. I believe Samson was the victim of some unlicensed/unauthorized barbershop activity...which is very relevant in 2020.

Delilah was a rogue barber just trying to make a buck under quarantine conditions.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Of course they are going to have a statement like that.
It's not like they are going to say, Hey Y'all fend for yourselves.

Scanners are showing activity in Buckhead - (super rich)
And the fire dept..

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JAGStorm

Let it burn.

Let it all ####ing burn.

You rang?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You rang?

Please spare the Georgia Aquarium, that place is dope.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"Earlier suggestions that multiple officers from each zone had walked off the job were inaccurate. However, department is experiencing a higher than usual number of call outs with the incoming shift. We have enough resources to maintain operations and remain able to respond to incidents throughout the city."

Yeah. MSM, I know.
Fox

So, more of a "blue flu" situation than a mass migration?

Knowing the Democratic leadership in Fulton County , I believe they are suppressing the real truth.
And , the situation was further aggravated by the pressuring from the NAACP for Chief of Police Shields to resign .
Will try and find out the real story from the actual people of Fulton.
I'm a thinkin this is bad.

(And , in your linked article , they could not even spell "immediately" correctly.)
Goth
No devil this time.

edit on 6/17/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/17/20 by Gothmog because: spelling , gimme a break I just woke up

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So here's the kicker for this whole issue. Does anyone have any live streaming links for the people to watch and see if more or less cops on the street will change anything? Is anyone on the ground able to reports about the situation from a first hand account?

It doesn't matter if the Police are calling in ill, walking off the job, or just flat out refusing to do their jobs due to a failure of the local government to stand by them. What matters is the safety of the people in those areas being affected by all this. This safety is the responsibility of every elected official, and every civil servant that works for the city and county. Attacking one of these groups by another group does nothing for the general population for either safety or security needed to keep society running smoothly. Allowing one a break down in this public trust also have the great issue of pushing people to having to overzealously protect themselves and their communities. Again break that public trust and you breakdown society.

Let's hope that the people of Atlanta don't flip out and go full on tribal mentality over night, and that the mayor and others get their heads out of their... well you know where. If this goes bad, and the "protestors" try and exploit this limited police force, it has the sad possibility of getting out of hand very fast, and could be vary violent and bloody very quickly. That's the point where Martial Law is no longer discussed, but instead is demanded to deal with ineffective leadership in the city.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

(And , in your linked article , they could not even spell "immediately" correctly.)

It's a Fox channel. What do you expect?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

"Atlanta police officers are refusing to answer the radio and walking off of the job. The county can go screw themselves. If you want a society without police we’ll give you one. Let it burn!"

This shows how much you can depend on the state when there's a need for it and yet another strong reason for the support of the 2nd Amendment. Just the thought that people are armed is a big deterrent to lawless gangs. I don't own any guns myself, but for anyone who has, hold on tight to your arms, they might be needed!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

It's a Fox channel. What do you expect?

Eh, most online news isn't very well proofed. Have you seen some of what passes news on Yahoo? I'm not talking about the factuality or lack thereof so much as the sheer number of typos.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Were/Are Atlanta officials onboard with "Defund the Police", like Minneapolis officials?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yeah, the AJC article quotes that, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join