It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Mission Update: June 2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It is raining here so I had some time away from golf to watch this 42 minute video. The video reviews what has been going on with Space-X and all the other contenders to get the USA back into space. To be honest in my opinion Space-X while receiving less funding from NASA compared to Boeing has absolutely kicked Boeing's butt especially considering the last two astronauts delivered to the space station was by Space-X.. Space-X has their manufacturing assembly line worked out so they will be able to produce a rocket in just about a week !!! Think about that ! Henry Ford would be proud ! They will need to be able to produce at that kind of rate for the Mars colony will require up to 1000 rockets during the window for a Mars launch. Unbelievable you think and say; watch wait and see.. I hope this happens.

OK so that is past history, but wait, there is more. The future plans are for a Moon colony close the South pole of the Moon has been planned and mapped out.. South Pole ?? The Moon impactor experiment detected (crashing a couple of satellites into the moon and evaluating the dust kicked up) showed there was an abundance of water ice located there. Water ice is important for rocket fuel, oxygen, and drinking self sustainability is an obviously goal. Also the solar panels will function just fine there.

The video continues on to explain how the Mars colony will be built and when all this stuff is planned; sooner than I ever dreamed if it goes down the way the plans are laid out. There are just a few of us on ATS that have the time or interest to watch the video I know... but for the few enjoy.
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Have you seen this? It's awesome.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Have you seen this? It's awesome.
www.imdb.com...

Yes a couple of weeks ago I watched a few episodes.. I can watch anything.... so I just have not got back to seeing the current releases.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"Get your ASS to Mars, get your ASS to Mars, get your ASS to Mars" - Total Recall

Did you ever wonder why this line is a major part of the movie? It's because Mars will be the new home for people between Uranus (YOURanus) and the Sun.

Currently there is a marriage between the Sun (7) and Saturn (1) and the planet directly in between those two is Earth (4), where the marriage is consummated. The major rings around Saturn signify the wedding ring.

BUT, it's possible a major divorce is happening and the Sun (7) needs something even more potent than Saturn (red, root chakra, blood, 1). This would be the next planet further away from the Sun (because the further away from the Sun you are, the less you actually need the Sun to warm you up = more physical). This planet is Uranus (YOURanus) and represents 0. Get it?

So, if the Sun decides to marry YOURanus, this would mean there is no actual planet directly in between the two. So what does this mean? Welp, this just means a new (or returning) planet will show up and reside somewhere between Earth and Uranus. This new or returning planet will simply make Mars the direct in between planet between the Sun and YOURanus. GET YOUR ASS TO MARS = the marriage between the Sun and YOURanus, which is consummated on Mars.

Sun (7) (9)
Mercury (6) (8)
Venus (5) (7)
Earth (4) (6)
MARS (3) (5)DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE, the new home for "life", which is why there is so much Mars stuff in the news)
Missing Planet? (4)
Jupiter (2) (3)
Saturn (1) (2)
Uranus (0) (1) (notice the news stories about the rings that are becoming more visible = new wedding ring)

There is much more but I don't feel like explaining it.

edit on 17-6-2020 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I binged the whole season one afternoon.

(He's still Michael Scot)

edit on 6/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

You'd never know if the Zambians are not going there first!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Considering all of the terrible things happening presently, it is wonderful to know that our grand children will be able to participate in the next phase of our checkered space history.

Seeing how it going to be accomplished is so much different than any of us imagined back in the 60's. I hope the best for all of them.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I was hoping for my daughter.

Alas.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I was hoping for my daughter.

Alas.

That did not sound good Phage, could you elaborate?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

She's fine. A 2020 high school grad (which has its own heartaches). There is slim chance she will walk on either Moon or Mars, I'm afraid.

You did specify grandkids though. That's a possibility, but I don't think I'll be around by then, to see it. For Mars, some huge obstacles with the mode of transport being the least.

edit on 6/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

She's fine. A 2020 high school grad (which has its own heartaches). There is slim chance she will walk on either Moon or Mars, I'm afraid.

You did specify grandkids though. That's a possibility, but I don't think I'll be around by then, to see it. For Mars, some huge obstacles.

Phewww.. Glad she is ok.
This is where my oldest daughter's girl is at as well. Off to marine biology college outside of Tampa. (when it re-opens)
Brilliant mind but a tough environment ..... You never know, they may both just wind up there . I probably won't see it but you have a real good shot!!!!

Agree great obstacles for Mars... Do you think that NASA and SpaceX can solve them adequately without delaying what is starting up?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well crap and the wife has been whining about re-signing up for Netflix. And now a show actually worth watching.

*sigh* Thanks Phage. Dammit.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

One interesting upcoming Mars mission is the HOPE Mars orbiter built by United Arab Emirates being launched by Japanese H2A booster from Takeshima island launch complex.

Spacecraft is to go into high orbit (20,000 x 43000 km)

Been experiencing some problems with corona virus as personnel traveling to/from Japan have to undergo 2 week quarantine

Launch is scheduled for next Mars launch window starting in mid July

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join