It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of COVID prior knowlege, profiteering, and connections to Anthrax attacks. And profiteering.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I thought this deserved its own thread.

I just posted a link to this highly informative podcast. They go into detail about the prior planning of COVID, event 201, the people set to profit from it, and how they are many of the same who were connected to the Anthrax attacks and profitting from that.

This is like an ATS dream come true `grand slam`
MintCast

Podcast: Whitney Webb on the Rise of the Biotech Industrial Complex Under COVID-19

I cannot recommend this enough.

Quote from the link..

In this episode, we are joined by independent journalist Whitney Webb. Many of our readers and listeners are familiar with Webb from her extraordinary work at MintPress as a staff writer and investigative reporter. She is now a contributor and is working on her first book about Jeffery Epstein and his ties to the Deep State.

Webb recently published a series of reports on the Last American Vagabond entitled "Engineering Contagion: Amerithrax, Coronavirus and the Rise of the Biotech-Industrial Complex." In them, she exposes the agendas of the national security state, Silicon Valley tech giants, billionaires, Big Pharma, the U.S. government’s years-long preparation for a flu-like pandemic similar to COVID-19 and how they planned to capitalize on that crisis to fulfill a vision worthy of George Orwell's "1984."

As Webb explains:

"For decades the U.S. ‘biodefense’ programs and pandemic preparedness efforts are now rearing its ugly head as pandemic panic distracts the American and global public from the fundamentally untrustworthy, and frankly dangerous, individuals who are in control of the US government and corporate America’s response.”

As for the source, Mint Press seems to be one of the best indenpendent media who arent afraid to go for the real news.

MintCast is an interview podcast featuring dissenting voices, independent researchers and journalists the establishment would rather silence.

...just like ATS right.

Here is the podcast posted earlier in the Thread Congress Gave Bill Gates $100 BLN For Contact Tracing 6 Months Before Pandemic
Thomas Paine Podcast #27

I just finished it and HIGHLY ALSO RECOMMEND!
The two podcasts are actually interconnected IMO probably allot of the same people.
This is getting pretty real folks.

-Driver
edit on 16-6-2020 by E38Driver because: Add links

edit on 16-6-2020 by E38Driver because: More links and info.

edit on 16-6-2020 by E38Driver because: Link to other thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good work by Whitney Webb!

It's good to see there are some dot connectors out there, and no surprise they don't work for mainstream media.

Interesting that PNAC players are involved.

join