It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd light over Glasgow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Strange one , but the couple talking sound quite genuine , so I’m ruling out window reflection hanky panky
www.glasgowlive.co.uk... NZ9w
edit on 16-6-2020 by atlantean because: Wrong link

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantean

Well, at least the person filming it, holds the award for the most steady camera operation for an entire minute.

Which makes me believe it’s fake. Why was he filming in the first place?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm getting a 'Video unavailable' when I click the link.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Well, at least the person filming it, holds the award for the most steady camera operation for an entire minute.

Which makes me believe it’s fake. Why was he filming in the first place?

I haven't been able to watch it but we have to stop bemoaning shaky, blurry filming and demanding good footage, then crying "fake!" every time we do get a good clip. Maybe he saw a light and then filmed it...maybe, just maybe, he had a good, steady hand. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Good point.

We need more context before jumping to conclusions

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Good point.

Thank you.

Can you still view the video or has it been removed?
I'm just wondering why it would be taken down.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've just watched it. Looks like a helico[ter light disappearing and reappearing in the clouds.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My vote is "ball lightening" (whatever that really is) or an other sort of unknown. On a large screen any aircraft body wasn't readily visible... and it seems too large for the average drone and there was that part where the cloud was lit up from within, which could be a conventional spotlight, but is not likely.

Dunno ... nifty.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown Well said pal

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantean
a reply to: fromtheskydown Well said pal

I finally managed to get it play in Chrome and I am no expert in lights on aircraft etc., so cannot say for sure that it wasn't a helicopter but maybe you would have heard it if it was. It does appear to be quite high up and the light is very intense. Also, there is a smaller light when it first appears, off to the lower right of the main light and as the main light dims slightly, the smaller light disappears.

To me, it either appears to be hovering before taking off to the right or it is heading toward the camera and then veers off to the right. I think maybe the clouds make it's flight path and appearance more erratic, further than that, it's a bit of a mystery. As the article says, the witness is an avid aviation fan, I imagine he will be used to identifying lights in the sky.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Good point.

Thank you.

I can see it fine. Just checked again.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
My vote is "ball lightening" (whatever that really is) or an other sort of unknown.

Regarding ball lightning know exactly where you re coming from, it is an unknown.................. While at the same time it is connected to sightings of motherships. Indeed in my opinion that is what we are seeing here, at least that's the impression and when we take in the ball lightning then I would lean towards them being of the angels pure and simple
edit on 17-6-2020 by ufoorbhunter because: Above Top Secret

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

If you want to call unknown luminous intelligence "Angels," then go ahead. It's a label with a pedigree.
That label is overloaded with bad dogma, but the added dogmas aren't the fault of the label. It's the fault of poor information gathering systems we label "human."

We can call an unknown by a name... but that doesn't necessarily make it a "known."

edit on 6/17/2020 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Honestly? It looked fake to me. Don't know why or how they would do it, but that glow coming off the thing looks way too "After Effects-y". And then there's the way the thing "played" at the camera. Flags. Red.

Just my opinion from having seen hundreds of UFO films and video by this time.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

If you want to call unknown luminous intelligence "Angels," then go ahead. It's a label with a pedigree.
That label is overloaded with bad dogma, but the added dogmas aren't the fault of the label. It's the fault of poor information gathering systems we label "human."

We can call an unknown by a name... but that doesn't necessarily make it a "known."

Sure and what's an angel to anyone, we all got our personal intepretations of it.

To me and from personal experience in June 2006 an angel as we know it is ball lightning that emits electricity / molton metal as it twaddles around like a buzzard. We reference them as angle grinder white type ufo orbs.

Once the initial angle grinder period ends then the output is transformed into the whitest, most whitest, most Holiest white light you can ever imagine with no more angle grinder emissions, just a whiter than white form of light and its movement is far more controlled as it drift towards you.

That is our angel light

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Honestly? It looked fake to me. Don't know why or how they would do it, but that glow coming off the thing looks way too "After Effects-y". And then there's the way the thing "played" at the camera. Flags. Red.

Just my opinion from having seen hundreds of UFO films and video by this time.

A pity there are no corroborative witnesses and, as always, I have to question the reason for faking versus the acclaim of fame and fortune...or lack of it and the whole thinking behind the design [especially with the second light] and reasoning of movement through the sky etc.

I'm not in any way saying it can't be a fake and as ever, the lack of information obstructs the way.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
although i'm very skeptic as to its legitimacy, it looks exactly like the phenomenon i witnessed back in june 2011 while i was having a smoke on my balcony. back then, i used my coordinates to verify whether it was iridium flare etc. and didn't find anything. besides, passenger airlines pilots had similar encounters and it was reported on our mainstream media back then

i found my older posts about it

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join