It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China vs India - 20 Indian Soldiers Killed; 43 Chinese Casualties

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

34 Indian army personnel are still missing in action believed dead or captured.

After a violent confrontation between the armies of India and China in the Galwan Valley last night, “thirty-four Indian soldiers are also missing – believed to either be dead or captured,” reported the Telegraph, quoting unnamed senior Indian Army sources.

dailytimes.com.pk...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smarties

to be honest I don't knows whats worse guns or clubs, they beat each other to death with clubs and stones. I mean this must have be real neanderthal stuff.

Actually most troops, if trained in hand to hand combat (which both sides are) do not really need clubs and stones/rocks although I admit they would be helpful by especially getting someone on the ground. A combat boot heel stomp to the head or just your average everyday combat boot to the temple will usually put someone's lights out for good.

Numbers are very important in a conflict like this. I am not to worried about China/India escalating into a nuclear exchange as both sides are smarter than that. Pakistan and the religious idiots would be more of a concern for me for they believe Alla is on their side.

edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It is looking like the initial report was wrong, more Indian's may have died and numbers of Chinese are unconfirmed.

Claim's are that the Chinese used many improvised weapons including bamboo stick's (bamboo when cut with a knife can be razor sharp and even it's edge can slice human flesh) and plank's with nail's in them.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If China and India both have a go at each other, the world will get weaned off of cheap Chinese crap the hard way.

Is it wrong to say I would not mind it if Charles Dyson lost his business, he betrayed his British workforce whom worked long hard hours, pulled there gut's out for him and thought they were part of something world beating and BRITISH only for him to then close down the factory here and open it up in Asia like any money grabbing scrooge would.

Despite him being lauded as best of British by those in the establishment he is really a weasel in my book.

I was to say the least quite disgusted with him at the time and his reason's for doing so and remain so today.

edit on 17-6-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Interesting Take here on this Confrontation between India and the Communist Chinese SCUMBAGS .

www.breitbart.com...

ntheblinkofaneye kicknrush • 7 hours ago
so, this is all because China has advanced on a Valley that is disputed Territory and is now building a Airbase, which is similar to China building man-made Islands in the South China Sea to claim Territory.

India has the numbers and the nukes, and probably the willingness to engage China head to head.

If China goes to war with India, the Chinese Mainland would be vulnerable to attack, and this could be why N. Korea is cranking up the War Machine against S. Korea - The US would have to back S. Korea and India. Russia would be dragged into the war with India based on Agreements Signed by Russia after Obama forced Russia to sell Advanced Military Weapons and Natural Resources to China in a Bail out after Sanctions were placed on Russia by Obama and NATO.

What is interesting in all of this: China always likes to use Proxy's for this type of Action, and the Logical Proxy would have been to have Pakistan incite Hostilities in Kashmir thus directing India's Attention away from the Galwan Valley.

Also, China is not reporting how many casualties in the fighting which is also very interesting.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Several hours fist fight and dead people,

Like I see it, Chinese cast the first stone, literally, while retreating. Indians got mad or brave, chasing and overstepping the border and then it all unfolded.

At least if they go bonkers and nuclear, this time I do not have to fear shot down, nuclear tipped missiles falling into my backyard. As morbid as it sounds.

Why now ?
After all the times since the 50s ?

China is getting real desperate to gain new territory that in the southern regions, like Africa and Australia. They know what's coming and are really beginning to freak out it seems. India has the massive upper hand between the two countries though. China can't just launch a Nuc at India ever since they released the virus, but if India fired one of their nucs at China I'm not sure much will happen other then the UN waggling it's finger at them.

Besides I thin if the real numbers came out we would see that India outnumbers China in population currently. Yes I know what China says, but between those ghost cities and the fabrication of deaths from the current respiratory illness, plague, and their Woo Hoo Virus nobody really knows their actual numbers except for them. When does a wild animal mindlessly strikes out? Now ask yourself, What has China been doing as of lately? Historically they would be getting ready to shut their boards to the world, but instead they have been trying to grab land, why? Also ask yourselves this, why hasn't anyone with Chinese connections talking about the Ice Age that's coming? China is hurting at their leadership knows it.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

abusing enslaving and torturing their own people on a scale which makes the holocaust look like an amateur job.

Obviously, you know nothing about the holocaust. It's an absolute insult to the millions of men, women and children who died in the holocaust!

I suggest you take a history lesson on this.
edit on 17-6-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Obviously, you know nothing about the holocaust. It's an absolute insult to mention this when it comes to China!

China did kill well over 100 million, no one knows the true number..as they started their industrial age. Communism in general has pretty much lead the way in mass killing.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Obviously, you know nothing about the holocaust. It's an absolute insult to mention this when it comes to China!

China did kill well over 100 million, no one knows the true number..as they started their industrial age. Communism in general has pretty much lead the way in mass killing.

Thsts completly different. Under chairmen Mao, millions dies mostly due to starvation becsuse of Maps stupidity.

The holocaust, men, women and children were purposely led to their deaths. It was an extermination. It's completly different.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

The holocaust killed about 13 million people, with 6 million jews and 7 million other undesireables.

No doubt it would have been worse if the Nazis had won to institute Generalplan Ost. But they didn’t.

Chairman Mao, aside from the famine he caused with his ridiculous “make farmers make pig iron” policy, began China’s policy of exterminating Tibetans, Uyghurs, Mongolians and other minorities. As well as systemic destruction of their cultures. A policy that has only intensified under Chairman Xi.

It is still Genocide, just using different methods. China favours displacement, forced assimilation and enforced Han immigration.

It’s no better. Destroying entire towns, starving people to death, state sanctioned rape gangs and concentration camps aren’t nice.

Just because they aren’t gassing people doesn’t make them paragons of virtue.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Here is a more Concise Explaination to the Present Conflict between India and the Communist Chinese SCUMBAGS .......

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thsts completly different. Under chairmen Mao, millions dies mostly due to starvation becsuse of Maps stupidity.

The holocaust, men, women and children were purposely led to their deaths. It was an extermination. It's completly different.

You don't kill 100 million due to stupidly as they didn't care for life in general and that caused the deaths. Stalin killed 40+ million, and maybe double that, no one knows. They would go into a town and kill every other man just to create fear... Pol pot killed millions, basically anyone not a farmer. He had children in schools torture people to death, stopped using bullets because of the cost...bad stuff.

China today is putting millions of Muslims in camps, killing them...so ya it is still going on.

I fully understand what the holocaust was all about and the atrocities that happened, but my post is most along the lines of the fever reply you post when it really wasn't needed.

edit on 17-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
20 Indian soldiers killed and no mention of Chinese casualties?

Knowing how savage and brutal the Indian army can be, there's got to be double or triple that number of Chinese dead in UNARMED combat.

Why are them Chinese so bloody inscrutable and secretive?

It's like reading some dystopian sci fi novel.

I doubt it will escalate.

I'd be more worried about India and Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

The hand-to-hand combat lasted hours, on steep, jagged terrain, with iron bars, rocks and fists. Neither side carried guns. Most of the soldiers killed in the worst fighting between India and China in 60 years lost their footing or were knocked from the narrow Himalayan ridge, plunging to their deaths.

www.theguardian.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join