It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos of strange lights in the sky explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Over the years many videos have surfaced the web of strange lights in the sky and claiming it to be of extraterrestrial origin , however these videos can easily be debunked , here are 7 common explanations for this phenomenon.

Satellites

Chinese lanterns

Drones

Iridium flares

Ball lighting

Lens flare

edit on 15-6-2020 by Time4Nostalgia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Time4Nostalgia

Nice info, I am assuming the 7th one is actual UFOs

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

LOL, people are still posting threads like this?

First off, if these these explained all U.F.O.'s then there wouldn't be U.F.O.'s. We would have a warehouse full of chinese lanterns and balloons somewhere.

Why hasn't the FAA or NASA issued a press release that says, all U.F.O.'s can be easily explained and pilots capture them all of the time.

Oh yeah, they evade planes and cause nuke plants to malfunction. Tell me, what brand of chinese lanterns can disable a nuclear facility?

The reality of UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons facilities has been convincingly established. Hundreds of U.S. military veterans now openly discuss these ominous incidents and thousands of declassified government documents substantiate their revelations.Over the past four decades, renowned researcher Robert Hastings has interviewed more than 150 of those veterans regarding their involvement in these astounding cases. On September 27, 2010, CNN live-streamed his UFOs and Nukes press conference in Washington D.C. during which former U.S. Air Force officers described numerous nuclear missiles mysteriously malfunctioning moments after a disc-shaped craft was observed hovering near their underground launch silos.That shocking episode, in March 1967, was merely the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Documented UFO activity occurred at a plutonium processing plant in Washington State as early as January 1945, months prior to the atomic bombings in Japan. Another incident, in October 2010, involved one missile base in Wyoming being unable to communicate with several of its missile launch control capsules just as a huge cigar-shaped craft slowly flew over them.Significantly, documents smuggled out of Russia in the 1990s confirm that Soviet nukes were also the focus of UFO interest during the Cold War era. On one occasion, in October 1982, a number of missiles temporarily activated for launch, as terrified officers attempted to disrupt the unauthorized count-down. After 15 seconds, the anomaly terminated and the equipment returned to standby status. While this was taking place, an enormous disc silently hovered over the base.In short, the evidence presented in UFOs & Nukes makes clear that humans’ deadliest weapons have been, since their development and use during World War II, under intense scrutiny by still-unidentified observers possessing tremendously advanced technology.Given these disclosures, it seems evident that the UFO-Nukes Connection is highly significant and perhaps even the key reason these mysterious aerial craft have appeared in our skies over the past seven decades.

www.amazon.com...

I can go on and on with examples that shatter this but I thought we were past these simple arguments that don't hold water.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine!

I thought it was just lens flare.

ps...I know some things exist that cannot be explained so easily.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

First off, if these these explained all U.F.O.'s then there wouldn't be U.F.O.'s. We would have a warehouse full of chinese lanterns and balloons somewhere.

Why hasn't the FAA or NASA issued a press release that says, all U.F.O.'s can be easily explained and pilots capture them all of the time.

Oh yeah, they evade planes and cause nuke plants to malfunction. Tell me, what brand of chinese lanterns can disable a nuclear facility?

The reality of UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons facilities has been convincingly established. Hundreds of U.S. military veterans now openly discuss these ominous incidents and thousands of declassified government documents substantiate their revelations.Over the past four decades, renowned researcher Robert Hastings has interviewed more than 150 of those veterans regarding their involvement in these astounding cases. On September 27, 2010, CNN live-streamed his UFOs and Nukes press conference in Washington D.C. during which former U.S. Air Force officers described numerous nuclear missiles mysteriously malfunctioning moments after a disc-shaped craft was observed hovering near their underground launch silos.That shocking episode, in March 1967, was merely the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Documented UFO activity occurred at a plutonium processing plant in Washington State as early as January 1945, months prior to the atomic bombings in Japan. Another incident, in October 2010, involved one missile base in Wyoming being unable to communicate with several of its missile launch control capsules just as a huge cigar-shaped craft slowly flew over them.Significantly, documents smuggled out of Russia in the 1990s confirm that Soviet nukes were also the focus of UFO interest during the Cold War era. On one occasion, in October 1982, a number of missiles temporarily activated for launch, as terrified officers attempted to disrupt the unauthorized count-down. After 15 seconds, the anomaly terminated and the equipment returned to standby status. While this was taking place, an enormous disc silently hovered over the base.In short, the evidence presented in UFOs & Nukes makes clear that humans’ deadliest weapons have been, since their development and use during World War II, under intense scrutiny by still-unidentified observers possessing tremendously advanced technology.Given these disclosures, it seems evident that the UFO-Nukes Connection is highly significant and perhaps even the key reason these mysterious aerial craft have appeared in our skies over the past seven decades.

www.amazon.com...

I can go on and on with examples that shatter this but I thought we were past these simple arguments that don't hold water.

As Sheldon would say , "that was sarcasm, right ?"
Everything moving (and some not) in the sky are UFOs until they are identified.
And most are .
Just
In
The
OP

edit on 6/15/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

www.amazon.com...

I never claimed that flying saucers aren't real , obviously that has been well documented. However the fact that 90% of these strange lights can be explained should make it clear that the majority of ufo sightings at night are not extraterrestrial.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Did I forget how to count again, or did you forget to add a video?

Where is 7?

top topics

join