It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who don't cut their hair short will spread corona virus.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Next month's headline will be, "Men and Women who don't go bald will spread corona virus"

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

If you aren't bald, then you obviously hate people.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
In North Korea, they have state approved haircuts, too, you know ...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So, by the process of elimination, skin heads are the new humanitarians in these modern times? As goddamn asinine and backwards as everything is nowadays, with evil being upheld as virtuous, virtues called hatreds, stupidity called enlightenment, national pride called Unamerican, etc... it sort of fits the mold, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hadn't thought of it that way, but yeah.

It makes a sick sort of sense now.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Explains a lot. I'm partially bald and I don't hate people. I just get a little grumpy at times.
Maybe it will help, though, I could get a mild case of the rones.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The covid history is a weaponized lie ok....aimed right at all of us.....its real and People are dieing but its not new in any way ….and its not a virus as you have been taught lies about what a virus is.What you have learned about viruses is a lie.

Covid is a Pleomorphic Bacteria existing in a viral sized form.....it starts in a normal bacteria size then it can morph to a viral size of a fungal size if prompted to do so.

We catch it in its living viral size form then it communicates with the relatives it has that are unbeknownst to us already living unnoticed in our guts....once it establishes contact all the bad gut bacteria we have morphs into its viral size to and it floods our bloodstream to join the covid invader in a big party.Doctors panic and put people on Vents and kill them with kindness.

A virus is a piece of dead inert material that our body has sent antibodies to cover up and encapsulate....we CAN NOT CATCH....and this is where we depart from fencesitting idiots or naysayers....we CAN NOT CATCH ...VIRUSES.....from each other....FULL FREAKING STOP OK......smarten up …. but we CAN CATCH A LIVING BACTERIA MASQUERAING IN A VIRAL SIZE from each other.

This pleomorphic Bacteria changes into its viral sized form and it builds a LIPID FAT capsule around itself....this camoflages it amongst the antibody coated debris in the bloodstream.This Lipid Fat coating can be of different thicknesses and when this bacteria travels in spit or a FLUIDIC CONDUIT and that CONDUIT DREIES UP the bacteria DOES NOT DIE IMMEDIATLY....it becomes a VIRAL DUST that falls out of the fluidic conduit and lands everywhere where it survives until something picks it up and gives it a new home or until something defeats degrades or destroys the lipid fat armor protecting it.The thicker the skin the longer the viral bacterial living dust sticks around alive .

So considering these things ...yes it easily gets in your hair and beard and literally everywhere it can fall.

Work with that information how you wish...cut it off or clean it off...whatever...its your hair and just a simple little bug anyone can kill easily in their own guts before they catch it in the viral size cold form and a party can start in their guts.
edit on 15-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

That's some top quality science right there. Gold stars all around. Sound advice based on quality data backed up by rigorous testing peer review. Yessiree that's some Stephen Hawking level # right there.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If Helen of Troy had a Bob Cut would that still launch a thousand ships?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Only the women?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

We have something in common,I wear my hair like yours.
Mine is longer than I like but my husband is getting used
to it longer.My hair is fine and at a length to be annoying.
I won't allow anyone to force me to get it cut short.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This deserved a thread of it's own then the man haters
could provide you cheap entertainment.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You can find evidence of everything if you look for it, I doubt if long hair is really that much of a problem in increasing the spread....but it may bring it up just a tad.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
No way no how. At least not for this reason. Nope. Not gonna happen.

a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Understood, thanks for the info.

I wash my hair everyday, twice if I have work!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
Ignorance never felt so good lol.

I should have taken your approach sooner.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Only the women?

Yes.

Otherwise we'd have to endure a discussion about whether or not stroking Bidens leg hairs is a vector for infections.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I just finished growing my hair down to my lower back.

There's no way in hell I'm cutting it short.

I'll stick with my facemask, thank you very kindly.

What an idiotic thing to suggest.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just now had the muse to find out what you are talking about. I thought this is a movie with the girl from the Joker.

So I duck-duck-goosed it and yes I clicked that link.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You can thank me with a fruit basket.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join