It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who don't cut their hair short will spread corona virus.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Talk about talking out of your ass.

CDC has already stated that transmission on surfaces is not very likely.

Got a haircut this weekend and they made me wear a mask before i could go in. The only business that does this. Even grocery stores, the only masks you see are the staff. So I go in, have a seat (and spend 2 bucks on a mask that is so flimsy it can't do anything but make me sweat more) and listen to this lady tell me how dangerous it is because of COVID. Every part of our discussion somehow circled back to the dangers of COVID.

I asked her if she knew anyone who had been diagnosed, even third party. She didn't. Nor do I. Or anyone else I've spoken to, other than this one lady who was probably lying to win an argument on Facebook a couple weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

My wife's hair is about 12 inches past her shoulder. No way she's cutting it short.

At least we're back to hearing about coronavirus now lol. So much for the Flerd riots.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hairdressers read and buy magazines, have constant training or second jobs in the fashion field. My hairdresser does. They look at Paris.

So it could be, some jerky hairdresser starts a new trend by being provoking.

And yeah, since they are artificial dumb down by the current measurements in place, of course it is better to do less but more lengthy and costly cuts.

If he can do four 90€ jobs a day, he would be loosing money if he would do eight 25€ jobs. In the current situation, I can see some dressers jump that train.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Every single goddamn person giving out advice is an expert on this virus and every single one of them has been wrong.

But as soon as Dr. Fauxci repeats this every empty headed person will run to the salon and get a Sinead O'Connor.

It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took my hair away

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
Why did you stop?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've been cutting my own hair for years. I cut my family's hair fairly often too.
I've had too many people tell me that a scissor happy hairdresser whacked their waist length locks up to their chin, leaving them in tears, to trust the motives of these folks.

There are some really awesome hairdressers out there that care about the customer's wishes and I wish they were all like that, but I'm too scared of a bob cut to trust anyone with my hair but myself at this point. I recently cut my mid back hair to just above armpit length to get rid of damage and I guarantee a common garden variety hairdresser would have left me with a chin length bob.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

Yes! This is how it went down back then.

"Hey you have such nice natural locks and your face and what you radiate... have you thought of a bop?"
"HM not sure, I like my hair long"
"TRUST me, you will look great" -shows me pictures that look great-

For two days I lied to myself, then I cried because I never could make it look like shortly after the cut. I have natural almost cork screw locks if I go to bed with wet hair. Two days or so after the cut, I first looked like a birds nest and then like a dust swab.

I wore lots of hats that summer.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Because it occurred to me that they might be able to get away with going the Shakespears Sister route, too...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
LOL If something is trendy, I avoid it like the plague.

I'm old and spiteful.

It's way more fun.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Should women also shave their facial hair. My exwife looked like a gibbon.

Was this before or after she became your ex?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: chiefsmom

Don't worry, ven zee trains begin running to zee east with all zah Covid-positive untermen you vill get a free hair cut before zee vaccination.

Why did I read that like a little Dutch boy in wooden clogs?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LOL If something is trendy, I avoid it like the plague.

I'm old and spiteful.

It's way more fun.

So it's safe to say you won't be turning gay or becoming a boy?

I hate trendy, too. Hopefully 80's running shorts and 80's graphic t-shirts never become trendy again, although I've been seeing them on people lately.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I haven't gotten it. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Every single goddamn person giving out advice is an expert on this virus and every single one of them has been wrong.

But as soon as Dr. Fauxci repeats this every empty headed person will run to the salon and get a Sinead O'Connor.

The popular phrase "Ignorance is bliss" applies for me here, since I tend to ignore all the sheeple fear-instilled reactions and hyperventilations.
Ignorance never felt so good lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That's an interesting marketing campaign. Nothing more than that though.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yeah, they can bite me. My hair is down to my lower back and it's gonna stay that way.

I'm totally over all this garbage.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Speaking as a woman with short hair, short cuts require more frequent visits to the hair dresser to maintain the style. And no you don't spend less time in the chair getting it cut. Short cuts actually require more attention to detail.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

How can this increase Covid spread? Are people going to be licking hair now?

I have long hair, but wear it in a ponytail at work to keep it out of my face.

I haven’t been to a hairdresser in prob 20 years, and she jacked up my hair. I cut it myself, straight across the bottom isn’t hard. Plus I won’t pay that kind of money.

Even if true, I won’t lose my length :/

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Women who don't listen to their men run the risk of getting Covid

Well, I tried to say something just as stupid as the title of this OP but I think I failed.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Nope. I've been growing my out from a pixie for almost two years. Not cutting it (other than dustings) for a looooong time. Eff these bees

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join