It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the messiah just make his play?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Nice

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Did the messiah just make his play?

I remember once while sitting at my post in a federal court house looking up something in a very old dictionary. Christ, Messiah, Savior, all seem to mean the same thing. But Savior actually translated to "Savant". Lots of time to read when your a security guard...

In short, Savant-ism is a unexplained condition where a person would know "Something" that they could not know, but does. There are all types of savants with all types of information. Some useful info, some just very interesting. There are many books on the subject.

I suspect that Savants get their information directly from Divine Inspiration, but like a puzzle, must be pieced together to make the whole. The messages these Savants bring individually are meant to be combined at the right time to execute a plan. Don't ask me what that might be. I suppose its done this way so that what ever that plan is, is not betrayed before hand. I doubt there is only one "Messiah".

So, where is this document that reveals all the goodies? LOL LOL

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

link

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

link

It wouldn't open up past page 4. But those pages were enough for me.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Maybe this is less about a Messiah and more about replacing the current Royal Family.

They could abolish them but I'm not privy on how that would actually effect the British Empire behind the scenes.

If they are evil and don't belong there maybe this is the only way to make it look 'legit.'

I don't take the view however that one messiah is going to save us. I Don't even follow the One God theory the church preaches.

Huh, 2 birds one stone? Make people question current religion and rid of the evil "Royals." I might just be game.[
edit on 15-6-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

In essence, the guy claims to be the rightful king of England, as well as being Christ.

snip from the 35 page linked document :

edit on 15-6-2020 by Kreeate because: link added

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

According to the Latin Salvator/ English saviour means

deliverer noun
liberator, servator, vindex, salutificator
Or
rescuer noun
rare
sospitator, sospes, soter, salutificator

www.wordhippo.com...

Nothing about “savant” in the Latin where the word “saviour” originated

Savant is “sapere” meaning scholar
Savant comes from Latin sapere ("to be wise") by way of Middle French, where "savant" is the present participle of savoir, meaning "to know." "Savant" shares roots with the English words "sapient" ("possessing great wisdom") and "sage" ("having or showing wisdom through reflection and experience").

www.merriam-webster.com...

Saviour as opposed to savoir, one meaning rescuer and one wise, tricky languages

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh God this is more about that guy who goes around convincing Americans too dumb to know one of the most elementary parts of history that he is King. He says he is rightful king thru the line of Queen Anne Boleyn yada yada yada...presuming AB was a regnant queen or else maybe he means the Stuart Queen Anne ..I dunno all I know is it's a lot of convuluted BS.

edit on 6/15/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

According to the Latin Salvator/ English saviour means

deliverer noun
liberator, servator, vindex, salutificator
Or
rescuer noun
rare
sospitator, sospes, soter, salutificator

www.wordhippo.com...

Nothing about “savant” in the Latin where the word “saviour” originated

Savant is “sapere” meaning scholar
Savant comes from Latin sapere ("to be wise") by way of Middle French, where "savant" is the present participle of savoir, meaning "to know." "Savant" shares roots with the English words "sapient" ("possessing great wisdom") and "sage" ("having or showing wisdom through reflection and experience").

www.merriam-webster.com...

Saviour as opposed to savoir, one meaning rescuer and one wise, tricky languages
As I said, it was a very old dictionary. The newer dictionaries do not make the association. No matter to me really, just something i read. Also in that dictionary North and South were listed as "Entrance". No explanation given, nor in the newer dictionaries...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The Messiah is not concerned about Kings and Queens as authority is false rule.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Indeed. The trifles and vanities of man mean nothing. We will know him when he comes.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I skimmed thru the document and that was enough for me. Now, don't you think it's a bit ridiculous that messiah will have to declare his persona in a PDF document and have other people sign this "document" as if to show its authenticity. This whole thing is absurd too, then thinking the he has declared himself the "King" of England. Do you think that messiah needs to do these kind of acrobatics and gymnastics?! I mean, common now! The saviors' scene is getting crowded by the day. On the other side that could help the real guy from unnecessary distractions and take the attention off of him.

The messiah does not need to do these nonsensical things, or go on online and claim divinity or some such, or trying to convince people on who he is. When the time comes, to him is enough saying I'm so and so and go right back at work. Actions speak for themselves.

Secondly, as a side note, in my opinion, your not-so-smooth experience uploading this file is a sign that this story leans on the senseless. I pay attention to such detail.

edit on 16-6-2020 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
and just a breif perusal of the " document "

the guy is utterly bat crap crazy - and somehow manages to stretch out what could have been communicated on one simple page - to 38 pages of vainglorious gibberish and legalease

thank you for reading so I won't have to

Bible says false messiahs will be around in the last days.

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

Matthew 24: 3-31
3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
35 pages is too long. Please tell us some abstract.
I also post theories here and know how it works. Unless you tell people something in advance, it is a lost cause. Antichrist-everyone has his own opinion of it in this forum. IMO 1260 days are running as we speak

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
and just a breif perusal of the " document "

the guy is utterly bat crap crazy - and somehow manages to stretch out what could have been communicated on one simple page - to 38 pages of vainglorious gibberish and legalease

thank you for reading so I won't have to

Bible says false messiahs will be around in the last days.

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

Matthew 24: 3-31
3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Thank you mate. That is a timely reminder to observe the world in context. There are two things of which I am certain. Consciousness exists and emotions are real. Everything else is a sign or symbol. Your a muse and a miracle.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join