It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Atlanta Police Shoots African American Rayshard Brooks Twice in the Back...As He Ran Away.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Sunday, June 14, 2020

Why shoot a drunk man in the back while he runs away from you? Lazy?...Racist?

As the killing of a 27-year-old black man in an encounter with two white officers late Friday rekindled fiery protests in Atlanta, and prompted the police chief’s resignation, the medical examiner found Rayshard Brooks suffered two gunshot wounds to the back and his death has been ruled a homicide.

The office of Fulton County Medical Examiner performed an autopsy on Brooks on Sunday, and said that the gunshot wounds to the back created organ failure because of blood loss.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

-CareWeMust
edit on 6/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ah, there may be a thread or two on this already, not sure though.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Pretty cowardly.

The police better get their sh@t in order, I guess this cop has been fired.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Look these over.

What would Rayshard Brooks (Atlanta) have been charged with, if he lived?

Police officers across the nation. What the hell is wrong with some of you ?

Atlanta rioting with live stream.

It has been going for a couple of days and you have almost none of the actual story of what went on before the shooting.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Oh? Someone broke the law and got shot?
Yawn.

If the media stuck to facts and not feels, there wouldn’t be a problem.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Pretty cowardly.

criminal.findlaw.com...

No it wasnt. the dude did turn slightly to shoot the taser weapon at the officer,while running away,it wasnt squarely.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's simple.

This what happened, I read the article.

He had the tazer and pointed it at the officer. The officer got scared of being tazed and shot him 3 times.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
He was driving drunk enough to fall asleep at the wheel and when people intervened he was unresponsive. So they called the cops.

He then failed a sobriety test.

He then resisted arrest.

He then assualted two officers

He then stole a taser

He then assaulted an officer with the taser punch to the face.

He then made an attempt to flee

He then turned around AND SHOT ( NOT ATTEMPTED to shoot) an officer with the taser. If you don't see that you arent watching the right videos with audio.

He was then shot in the back

The guy was dangerous and it was up to the cops discretion how to act. Considering he was leaking still from the taser strike with force to the face, i agree with the cop

All the other # aside, the guy stole a weapon and used it on a cop. He was an imminent danger to the public. It doesn't matter how lethal the weapon is, it was a weapon and it was used.

He played a stupid game and now he's in a morgue.

This is just more propaganda being pushed by african american's and white racist liberal's democrat slave owners

btw. Tasers kill people too. Not just the electricity, the damage from falling too. If this was a pencil being used on an officer this would have been justified but because it was a taser people just brain fart.
edit on 15-6-2020 by Antipathy17 because: edit

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have one word for the Atlanta shooting...justified. You don’t get to hit police officers and fire weapons at them and live. Stop resisting arrest and things go way better. I don’t understand why anyone would apologize for this fool.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well according to the lawyer for the family, Seattle police when in a court case will state that a taser is not a lethal weapon. When someone sues the cops thats what they say in court.

So they cant have it both ways. They cannot justify killing a man who almost, almost, points a taser at them.

edit on 15/6/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

EDIT: This post is an example of a poster (me) not watching the video he posts before commenting. Also an example of not fact checking information given by a third party. I was going to take it down but ive decided not to.

Posts below this one explain my stupidity

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

If you agree that this action is justified, then i have no words.

Who shoots a man in the back?

A coward

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
He was driving drunk enough to fall asleep at the wheel and when people intervened he was unresponsive. So they called the cops.

He then failed a sobriety test.

He then resisted arrest.

He then assualted two officers

He then stole a taser

He then assaulted an officer with the taser punch to the face.

He then made an attempt to flee

He then turned around AND SHOT ( NOT ATTEMPTED to shoot) an officer with the taser. If you don't see that you arent watching the right videos with audio.

The guy was dangerous and it was up to the cops discretion how to act. Considering he was leaking still from the taser strike with force to the face, i agree with the cop

All the other # aside, the guy stole a weapon and used it on a cop. He was an imminent danger to the public. It doesn't matter how lethal the weapon is, it was a weapon and it was used.

He played a stupid game and now he's in a morgue.

This is just more propaganda being pushed by african american's and white racist liberal's democrat slave owners

btw. Tasers kill people too. Not just the electricity, the damage from falling too. If this was a pencil being used on an officer this would have been justified but because it was a taser people just brain fart.

Wrong....Spin-Doctoring is funny........this is not matter of opinion.

The Suspect was not on drugs as we could visibly see he was not "killing Dragons" he clearly planned to escape.....escaping custody is not punishable by death or arbitrary execution . During the attempted escape from custody this man physically engaged an Officer as he fled which is not punishable by arbitrary execution , he then managed to grab hold of a Police Issue non-lethal Tazer,which is not punishable by execution,he then in the panic and heat of the moment AS HE WAS EGRESSING made what looked like an attempt to use the Non-lethal tool....which is not an attempt on an Officers life and which is not punishable by arbitrary execution on the spot.

What the hello are you talking about?Ever hear of a Judge and Jury?

edit on 15-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Well according to the lawyer for the family, Seattle police when in a court case will state that a taser is not a lethal weapon. When someone sues the cops thats what they say in court.

So they cant have it both ways. They cannot justify killing a man who almost, almost, points a taser at them.

What are you watching or reading? He successfully deployed the taser on the officer. There are many videos showing this. You say "almost, almost" as if you've ignored what I have said. Seems like you don't have all the info.

Aside from all the other information you seem to be ignoring. If a cop is disabled with a taser the perpetrator could take his gun.
edit on 15-6-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
one4all
You make very little sense. I get some of what you are saying but it's genuinely gibberish.

I know my education was bad but damn...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
How many shots does a Taser gun hold?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: vonclod
Pretty cowardly.

criminal.findlaw.com...

No it wasnt. the dude did turn slightly to shoot the taser weapon at the officer,while running away,it wasnt squarely.

I'd be willing to bet the criminal thought he had the officers actual gun, not the taser. In the scuffle that they had the taser would've felt like a gun and does resemble a gun.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

I'd bet BIG against your bet. It's a possibility for sure. As a probability, nope.

At first I immediately questioned if you were a troll or not. It's just that bad of a bet in my opinion. No offense meant.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
so many 'if, or 'i bet' or 'probably' conjectures.

dance dance. I wonder what the cops would have done had they not been carrying guns...

they just get stockier and stockier and then fat, they don't run anymore.

I wonder if they will show this behavior in movies now, since Hollywood always lie to us and shows police actually running after perps

what a country!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Well according to the lawyer for the family, Seattle police when in a court case will state that a taser is not a lethal weapon.

Georgia is most definitely NOT Seattle , and hopefully will never be.
Doesn't matter of the "lethality" , the taser was the officer's .
One does not even try to touch any weapon owned by an officer.
If I remember correctly , that is at least a Class B felony.
Hell , it may even be a Class A which carries life imprisonment or the death penalty.
What country do you live in ?

edit on 6/15/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
OK im putting my hands up, i was given the wrong information.

I was wrong i apologise, im gonna try erase that post, might be too late.

But i was totally wrong my bad

I was sent the video and info that i stated. Obviously i didnt watch the video.

Sorry folks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join