It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Trump Resistance Was Started By ActBlue - Huge Tangled Web Of Companies

page: 1

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Recall the election 2016 and Robert Creamer from Democracy Partners, ActBlue, and his crew protesting and attacking Trump supporters. Robert stepped aside, but what we are seeing today during these riots is a violent continuation of the 2016 election.

Nobody was punished for hurting Americans in 2016. So here we are in 2020, with a repeat of the same violence. William Barr needs to act.

What bothers me most is that every company that sponsors violence with trigger events leads back to ActBlue.

1. Trump Resistance Guide was written by MOMENTUM
2. Momentum trains BLM and Sunrise Movement - both rioters.
3. Donate on Momentum site it takes you to Act Blue. Just like BLM did.
4. Donate on the Sunrise Movement page and it takes you to ActBlue

Anyways, Momentum wrote the Resistance Guide, and their donations go to ActBlue

Here is the thread where I provided a copy of the Resistance manual.

The Trump Resistance Manual Has Been Found

Example of a violent BLM "Trigger Event" from the Resistance manual.

edit on 14-6-2020 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
so not Soros anymore then...? I guess he's been mislabeled as the mastermind this whole time. (or maybe he is, and you just forgot to mention it until I said this)

the fluoride in the water is working.
you'd think something so easy to pick apart and obvious would have been under more scrutiny by now
edit on 15-6-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yea, it’s probably not real and it’s all just coincidence. Nobody really opposes Trump.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina
Maybe the My PIllow guy should finace a movement of Tea Partiers against movement.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

What a lazy post.

What this does is trace BLM to the DNC.

Soros runs plenty of other organizations in the US that are deleterious to our society. The Open Society Foundation funds various Antifa organizations.

If you weren't so intellectually lazy you'd be able to pick up on some of this stuff and contribute to the conversation.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
so not Soros anymore then...? I guess he's been mislabeled as the mastermind this whole time. (or maybe he is, and you just forgot to mention it until I said this)

the fluoride in the water is working.
you'd think something so easy to pick apart and obvious
would have been under more scrutiny by now

Nope. Still soros. Direct link to sunshine. Discussed here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-15-2020 by Zona because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zona

Thank you for pointing this out! We weren't even talking Soros here... We were talking about ActBlue being the parent company. So their mention of Soros was off Topic.

Or is it?

I do wish to look more into ActBlue funding. But lord give me the strength because I suspect there are a bazillion companies they do this with. Groan.... Look at the starting list I need to research.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Soros funds some of the movements as well as other groups who want their agenda, it is a mixture of Soros and foreign powers.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Ohio Student Association Was created in Dayton, Ohio as the Ohio portion of Occupy Wall Street (among other things). They also raised a protest over the John Crawford shooting the the Walmart which makes for alignment with BLM. Currently their donate button goes to a defunct PayPal account...classy. But the OWS history leads right back to Soros funding efforts.

Talking eight years of organization and very few have heard of them compared to other groups. Shrug.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
We all knew all the roads for what's currently going on lead back to the D's.

Follow the money.

No 'revolution' can be waged without it.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
One of these webs of companies can be labeled a terrorist if they are caught.

I'm sure the Secret Service and Department of Justice is aware of this planned act against Americans at the upcoming Trump rally in Tulsa.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
There was an opposition team that gathered the day trump was elected.

People receiving tax payed pay checks and did nothing but work against the president.

It was a coup

Bunch of weirdos, antifa. blm, LGBTQ, illegal aliens, and muslims, hollyweird, college professors, media.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
There was an opposition team that gathered the day trump was elected.

People receiving tax payed pay checks and did nothing but work against the president.

It was a coup

Bunch of weirdos, antifa. blm, LGBTQ, illegal aliens, and muslims, hollyweird, college professors, media.

Yes we did have the coup attempts, but these last few weeks were unique.

What surprised me the most, is that it was the Marxists that planned those riots. They used climate to get kids for a Marxist revolution.

This was shocking, but consider, Obama is a Marxist too. Marxism is essentially the radical left.

It got even more interesting today. Teen Vogue just tweeted a glorifying article on Karl Marx. And when I peeked, sure enough that magazine are climate nuts and have written about the SUNRISE MOVEMENT. They very folks involved in the riots and wanting to burn it all down.

new topics

top topics

join