It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor De Blasio Once Again Proves Today That He's A Complete Incompetent Fool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Mayor De Blasio is a moron, plain and simple. No wonder why black people booed him at a George Floyd rally, and the NYPD turn their backs on him.

Remember back in late April, when De Blasio had a message concerning a large funeral gathering for a Brooklyn rabbi?

"Something absolutely unacceptable happened in Williamsburg tonite: a large funeral gathering in the middle of this pandemic." He said he went there to ensure that the crowd was broken up and added, "what I saw WILL NOT be tolerated so long as we are fighting the Coronavirus."

So, why hasn't he spoke up about this event that ocurred today in Brooklyn, New York?

Thousands of supporters dressed in white congregated outside the Brooklyn Museum Sunday to call attention to the plight of Black trans lives, including the death of trans woman Layleen Polanco.

The thousands of New Yorkers attending Sunday’s rally filled several blocks surrounding the front of the museum. A march was scheduled to follow the afternoon rally.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You don't get the Covid if you're "woke" Brah!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think he literally comes up with most stupid policies and resonates and runs with it for fun.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

His wife is going to divorce him.
There’s no way someone would want to be affiliated with that boob.
It’s like being the guy next to the guy wearing the “I’m with stupid” shirt.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wow, that really is not a lot of people for being New York. I would bet that ninety five percent of the people in new york couldn't give a damn about this. One way or another. There can't be a half a percent of people in New york that are black and transgender or somehow related to a black transgender person. I am talking extended family, not just parents or children. I doubt if there is one percent of New Yorkers that are related to anyone transgender. These people have been locked up too long, anything is entertainment.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
De Blasio is literally the biggest hack I've seen outside of Capitol Shill.

top topics

join