It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's an EASY, off-the-rails recipe for cocktails (even non-alcoholic)!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I might have to trademark this!! "Iced Watermelon Sweet Tea" (with Lemon)!! Yep, you heard it here first, folks!!

Recipe...

1 - whole seedless watermelon, halved, sliced, quartered and chopped, rinds removed...and blended / juiced into watermelon juice.

2 - (5-6) ice cube trays. Pour the watermelon juice into the ice cube trays (careful not to spill them!) And, place in the freezer, stacked.

3 - Break up ice cube trays and add to either Iced Tea, Ginger Ale or your favorite cocktail! It'll rock your world!!

Your friends will LOVE you, your enemies will hate you even more...and, well, it's just really GOOOOoooooD!!

Try it!!

P.S. Out on the boat, at a picnic…just relaxing...no matter what...YOU WIN!!!

Oh, and those watermelon S'cubes don't melt that easily either, so they last!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Here's an EASY, off-the-rails recipe for cocktails (even non-alcoholic)!!

Ahem.

The Rules say cocktails must be alcoholic, otherwise it's just "lemonade."

Period.

The End.

To Infinity.

And back again.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

OMG, this sounds AMAZING!

Could you imagine how refreshing this would be with Patron, on a hot summer day — minus the ice tea and ginger ale, of coarse. 😜🤣🤪🎉

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Good Lord, man, you are growing soft. Just break out a bottle of Fireball Whiskey and call it good.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I might have to trademark this!! "Iced Watermelon Sweet Tea" (with Lemon)!! Yep, you heard it here first, folks!!

Recipe...

1 - whole seedless watermelon, halved, sliced, quartered and chopped, rinds removed...and blended / juiced into watermelon juice.

2 - (5-6) ice cube trays. Pour the watermelon juice into the ice cube trays (careful not to spill them!) And, place in the freezer, stacked.

3 - Break up ice cube trays and add to either Iced Tea, Ginger Ale or your favorite cocktail! It'll rock your world!!

Your friends will LOVE you, your enemies will hate you even more...and, well, it's just really GOOOOoooooD!!

Try it!!

P.S. Out on the boat, at a picnic…just relaxing...no matter what...YOU WIN!!!

Oh, and those watermelon S'cubes don't melt that easily either, so they last!

This is a wonderful idea for my (socially-distanced) garden party this Wednesday! The weather will be a pleasant 78-ish and with all the rain, record numbers of flowers in my Butterfly garden are bursting open... so I decided to have a few folks come for a brunch!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I actually meant to say it "could" be non-alcoholic in the OP!

Certainly doesn't "have" to be non-alcoholic, and definitely works best with "LIKKER!!"

top topics

join