It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went up to Seattle on Friday, this is what I saw.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Nazi Germany was much the same as well.

Cool pics tho brochacho.

Why is everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi? You ignorance grows with every post.

What, you don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot? Apparently you're not the only one...

Twitter

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I saw this picture and thought (for a sec) that DTOM typed the lettering above the reason for edit. I think I might have broken something inside from the immediate reaction of bursting out laughing. I don't even think I'm capable of chuckling without pain ATM.

Love the MAGA hat quip, BTW.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So the black female police chief is a liar? How peaceful would it be if you walked through with a MAGA cap on?

Since you're there, you can do it and show us how peaceful it would be.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

So the black female police chief is a liar? How peaceful would it be if you walked through with a MAGA cap on?

Probably. I don’t know her personally but being a cop that subjected themselves to politics enough to reach chief doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence.

It’d probably be the same as most places in America if you walked around with a MAGA hat. It’s a blatant fascist symbol at this point and people don’t take kindly to that most places. That being said, I watched a video of a Trump supporter in Cap Hill talking about taking up arms and protecting the protestors.

I know that doesn’t support your narrative, but most of reality doesn’t.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Live street cams:
www.twitch.tv/seattleprotest2020
www.twitch.tv...

What the storefronts really look like...

twitter.com...

Didn't see one broken window in that video, just graffiti. Should we nuke the whole area?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

CHIEF BEST: Well, there are people who have occupied the area. My understanding is they've actually changed the name to the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest area. There are a lot of folks there, a lot of differing objectives and agendas and people who have congregated into the area. One of our real challenges there is trying to determine who is a leader or an influencer. And that seems to change daily. I know that many of our city officials and others are trying to establish some sort of communication with someone who can give us some direction about what the intent is and how we might move forward.

Chief Carmen Best on Face the Nation, CBS, June 14, 2020

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It’s clear to me that without the city services and businesses these people are occupying and protesting they would starve and become ill with gastrointestinal diseases.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thank you!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lr103

Yeah somebody else that gets up and out of their chair.

Good OP Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Cool story.

Here is what other people saw.

(trigger warning - guns, lots of guns)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It’d probably be the same as most places in America if you walked around with a MAGA hat. It’s a blatant fascist symbol at this point and people don’t take kindly to that most places.

JHC if a hat that says “Make America Great Again” offends someone then they’re the biggest pansy on the planet. People need to grow up and put their big-boy pants on. Heaven forbid something that’s ‘actually’ offensive ever comes along and goes....Boo. To bad that the people calling these kind of things fascist don’t have the intelligence to see that their the ones being fascist. Yeah, not the sharpest tools in the shed by any stretch.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hey again, I just wanted to apologize for being a jerk. This messed up city really isn't either of our faults and it gets the best of me.

The more I think about the info coming in and realizing it's purely political, our whole city council and mayor on up to the governor created a MAJOR drug problem in this city that is actually the biggest issue we have. Any local business knows the cops can't do anything about our junkies destroying property, they just make sure they dont OD, and people want to call our cops killers. We will be lucky if any decent cops stay to protect us from what we have now.

It's when you recognize the junkie in that "Seattle is Dying" Komo4 piece that you realize this problem is so much larger than they show you... sorry Im still depressing, this crap is killing my hopes of a better future in this city

I wish you health and as much happiness as you can tolerate

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
How about some photos taken at night!!
Only one of these is at night but they are really showing the peace of the CHAZ zone!!

www.citizenfreepress.com...

edit on 15-6-2020 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2020 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

That looks terrifying, like a street festival, people walking dogs, playing soccer, eating food, staying dry, wearing masks, taking pics, meandering about.

Truly horrifying.

ETA:

Thanks for the first hand photos.

I can see the headlines now...."Recent reports describe the scene as "Truly horrifying" ".

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Its almost as if they grew up to be children and are now throwing a tantrum by moving out to the backyard.

Destination: perpetual childhood. Not relived but completely replacing adulthood.
edit on 15-6-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I've never been to a street fair in another country. Sounds wild.

Another country? They will need passports to re-enter the US.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Liquesence

That looks terrifying, like a street festival, people walking dogs, playing soccer, eating food, staying dry, wearing masks, taking pics, meandering about.

Truly horrifying.

ETA:

Thanks for the first hand photos.

I can see the headlines now...."Recent reports describe the scene as "Truly horrifying" ".

It will be once they cut off cell phone service.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350
How about some photos taken at night!!
Only one of these is at night but they are really showing the peace of the CHAZ zone!!

These worthless cowardly bums preying on innocents need to be crushed and will be. Funny that their handing out guns to kids in order to defend an area that’s not even their’s to defend. The kid didn’t even know how to hold the damn thing, did you see everyone backing away when he got his hands on it? LMAO
The ONLY reason they’re there right now is because they’re being allowed to be there. The Guard could clear this place in a matter of minutes if they needed to and the kiddies can go back to their parents basements.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I guess it's about time out there on Lake wash for Sockeye season you can't beat sockeye salmon fishing limit 2 I think ...... have bare Red Hook 9 inches behind your flasher
edit on 15-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Now, CONSIDER that the same thing may have been done on a much larger scale with the Nazi concentration camps during the Holohoax.

How easy is it for the media to spin a lie?
How easy is it for the public to believe it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join